XIUSEO SHIPPERS:

FALLEN ANGELS [SEOEXO SHIPPERS ONLY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys, I know we mentioned that we're gonna make a poll for this. But since the majority chose "XUEBAO", we decided to just make it as XIUSEO's official. 

It's now official, XIUSEO shippers. The long wait is finally OVER!

****

WHY XUEBAO?

"LEOPARD"

As you all know, Xiumin is widely known by his nickname ‘baozi’ which is chinese for ‘steamed bun’ and ‘bao’ in another tone means LEOPARD in chinese.

 

Leopards symbolise going after your desires with fury and passion, laying down your fears and becoming the fierce hunter. (Xiumin & Seohyun are both hardworking and passionate about their dreams.)

 

Leopards also symbolise great physical strength. (Both Xiumin & Seohyun are strong.)

 

There's also a saying which is “a leopard cannot change its spots”, meaning a person cannot change who they are (their character), no matter how hard they try.

- Xiumin is actually a little bit shy and doesn't like being the center of attraction. And even if he tries and even if other members are trying to push him out of his "shell" still, he's the old Minseok.

- For Seohyun, no matter how her unnies tries to tell her to boast and even if she tries, still she can't because she's still that innocent and humble one. As she grows to become Seolady, she’s our beloved Seobaby <3 :)

 

“SNOW”

Minseok's power is frost while Seohyun's concept in ‘The Boys' teaser = snow queen/princess.

And both of them have “snow white” skin haha

 

So combining ‘leopard’ and ‘snow’, we got Snow Leopards! :D

"SNOW LEOPARDS"

Snow leopards are chubby faced compared to the other big cats. (Both Minseok & Seohyun have chubby faces)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter