Chapter one

Red Riding Hood

Sandara's POV*

He looked so handsome with his blond hair...those well defined muscles...that arrogant smirk...those piercing eyes... "My lady are you ok?" Seungri asked me a worried expression on his face. I just realised that I have been staring at Gdragon for the whole time. My cheeks turned pink as he continued to stare at me with an amused expression. "Where are you from lad?" Top asked, hands still on his bow and arrow. "Hempshire. You ought to lower your weapon idiot I odviously do not pose as a threat to you." Gdragon said calmly, leaning slightly against his axe. Top's face went red as he quickly lowered his bow. Nobody ever dared to talk to Top like that and I couldn't help but smile at Gdragon's antics. Top growled and step forward reaching for Gdragon's axe. As soon as he tried to pull the axe away the axe glowed and he let go quickly, howling in pain. "Careful now idiot. This axe is no odinary one." Gdragon said, snickering slightly. I felt myself being mersmerised by the axe. Beautiful carvings on the handle and the blade looked sharp and dangerous. Unknowingly I had reached out my hand trying to feel the blade but a hand stopped me. "Woah there beautiful. It won't be wise to touch that." Gdragon said, hand still around my wrist. I felt myself blush at his touch. And did he just call me beautiful? My heart started to race as I looked into his eyes. He smiled and released me, taking a step back. I would have swooned on the spot if Top had not pulled me away from him. "State your business here." Top said shooting him a threatening look. Gdragon pretended to cower in fear before walking up to Top and lightly patting his cheek. "Apparerently your chief invited me over for a while." He answered cooly an air of authority hung around him. Daesung's eyes widened and he pointed at Gdragon excitedly. "You're the one who has come to kill the werewolf right?!" He exclaimed, hopping on the spot. Gdragon smirked and nodded. "Bravo at least one of you has got brains." He said sarcastically and clapped his hands. Top growled again before clearing his throat loudly. "Lets go bastard the chief will be waiting for you.'' With that he took the lead and I trailed behind hoping to talk to Gdragon in private. However as I turned my head I saw nobody behind me. The others were all very far in front and I started to panic. I only came to the woods a few times and every path semmed confusing. "Boo." A bored voice said as a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I squealed in shock and spun around and punched whoever did that. Gdragon avoided it easily and smirked. "Easy there. Were you waiting for me?" He asked with a hint of arrogance. I gulped as my heart started to race again. Slowly I nodded and he grinned. Patting my head he walked forward leaving me behind. I felt myself turn red at his slightest touch and hurried to walk beside him. He smirked and extended his arm. "Want to hold it. I never came across such a clingy girl." He snickered. I felt slightly embarressed and angry. Ok yes he is hot and yes I so want to link arms with him but he did not have to be so cocky. I hurried ahead of him to prevent him from seeing my red face. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Aww did I make somebody upset?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders. I glared at him and pushed his hands away. Ok forget 'a little cocky' now he seriously is the most irritating idiot I have ever came across. He chuckled and trailed behind me constantly poking me with his axe handle. "Talk to me won't you?" He said, jabbing my back extra hard. I ignored him and tried my best to restrain myself from ripping his arms out. Suddenly a felt a slap across my head and I spun around, seething. "What?!" I shrieked, hands curled in anger. He simply smirked and pushed pass me, strutting through the forest. "Just wanted to hear your voice thats all." He said and gave me an innocent smile. Despite my anger I smiled and blushed a little which unfortunately did not go unnoticed by him. "Never dated have you?" He said. It sounded more like a statement then a question. My eyes widened in shock. How did he know that?! I never told anybody about my love life... "I'm right." He said breaking my train of thought. I gulped as he got closer to me. Lifting my chin with his finger he looked me in the eye, a huge smirk plastered on his face. Slowly with his eyes still on me he brought his lips closer to mine. I felt my eyes closing as my breath hitched. Oh no my first kiss! I really didn't want it to be taken away by the person I barely knew but this person in particular is super hot... "So eager." He whispered his lips against mine. I gulped and shivered slightly. Suddenly he pulled away howling with laughter. "Ohh! You should have seen your face! Hahahaha" I felt myself go red with anger and dissappointment. Annoying idiot! "How could you tease me?!" I whined, stomping my foot on the ground. He smirked and got closer to me again. Cupping my cheeks he grinned evily. "Geez I didn't know you liked me that much. That much to be willing to give your first kiss to me..." He trailed off and smirked. "How..how did yo..." I stuttered lost for words. His grin only widened before he swooped down, kissing me full on my lips. Pulling awat shortly he pinched my cheeks and smirked. "It's so odvious babe. Come on the full of a hunter is waiting for us." He said and walked ahead leaving me speechless.