Love in First Sight

You Belong to Me!

 

 

 

“OMO! He also follow me back! Aaahhh God! This is my best day!”Sooyoung talked to her self as walking in Hotel garden. Now, Sooyoung and her parents are on a vacation to Toba Lake in Indonesia. This is the most precious experience for sooyoung, because her mom and dad are kind of busy people. Her father own a very very very big company, airport, Choi Market, and many more (like shinwa group in BBF). And her mother is a famous designer, own very cool boutique “Sooyoung Boutique”. Sooyoung is beautiful, smart, rich, talented, kine, and we can say that she is perfect. But she don’t have one thing, true bestfriend. She’s feel lonely. Everyone wants to be friends with her because they wanted to gain popularity or something. They never wanted to be friends with Sooyoung sincerely.

Sooyoung walk without see the way while drink a red drink. She always see her phone with smile in her face because her favourite idol follow her back. But suddenly...

“OMO! My Phone!”she jumped and saved her phone but forget to save her drink (and also forget that she ever drink it). “Hehe.. you save now. Don’t worry mom is here”she kissed her phone gently and then wanted to stand up but..

“Va..va..vampire!”

A guy with his bodyguard look confused to her. She’s so cute..

“Please don’t hurt me. I’m not tasty. I’ll give you Bella Swan. Please”

Haha, kyeopta...He even didn’t know that suddenly he smiled.

“But wait, where is my honey?” she looked around, looked for her red drink.

Honey? Is she have a boyfriend? He felt dissapointed.

“Haaa! My poor baby. You're supposed to be in my stomach! Not in..”she looked at the guy then to the red tin then to the guy then to the red tin the RAN! But she made a stupid decision to ran toward the guy.

“Forgive me please. I’m sorry ahjussi, i’ll not do the same mistake” she begged to the that guy.

Ahh, she’s beautiful too! He smiled to the that girl and removed his hand of her.

“Thankyou very much” than she ran again but suddenly came to that guy.

“Sorry” she smiled and gave her handkerchief with a writing in there. Then she ran again..

Summer Choi  So is it her name?

He smiled very bright

I’ll meet you soon my cute yeoja

 

***YouBelongToMe***

“Kyuhyun! What’s going on with your shirt honey? Why your shirt become red?” a woman-Kyuhyun’s step mother-ran to Kyuhyun with a worry expression. But it’s 100% Fake!

“Don’t pretend like you care to me. I know you just care to my father money”kyuhyun said coldly while walking to his room leave her stepmother.

“That yeoja, why she don’t act like other girl. She’s different. When other girl see me, they will scream or smile or shy like a crazy people. But she? I think she doesn’t know me. But i’ll meet her”Kyuhyun took his phone from his pocket.

“Shindong-ssi, find information about a yeoja named Summer Choi. The girl that we met in hotel garden”

***

“From information that i get sir, her named is not Summer Choi, but Choi Sooyoung. Summer is her nickname. She is the second daughter of Mr. Choi and Mrs. Moon. Her sister Choi Soo Jin married with famous businessman from NY. But she’s still 17 years old now. Her school is in LA, but my source tell me that her parents will send her to Korea. I’m sorry sir, i just have that information”Shindong bowed.

“Ah, no problem Shindong! But wait.. Mr. Choi? Own Choi’s group?”he asked while trying to remember Mr. Choi’s face.

“Yes sir”Shindong said.

“Why she doesn’t know me? I mean, every businessman child in Korea will know me. You know i’m handsome, right? But she?”Kyuhyun said with smile in his face.

“I don’t know sir. Ehm, maybe because she’s study in LA?”

“But, Jessica and Tiffany, from America too know me and also like me”

“Ehm, i don’t know sir”

“Ah yes yes. You can go now and find about her information, come back to me if you know more about her”

“Yes sir”Shindong bowed and then came out from the room.

“What is that? She don’t know me? Ahh, i must gain my popularity then. But i think i’m a famous actor”he took the handkerchief and then smiled.

***YouBelongToMe***

                Now i’m in Korea. OMO! I’m so Happy! I’ll meet my lovely granny, and new school. Ugh! I hate school! No friend! And no boyfriend.. Ha! Who need boyfriend! I’m single and very happy. I don’t need boyfriend. But if my idol ask me to be her gf, i don’t want too!

                I love my sister, but we never met since last year. I miss her so much! I feel sad because my parents forced her to married with that guy. I know he is kine. But what do you feel if your parents ask you too marry with a stranger? Hah, im sorry eonni, i can’t do anything.

“Granny! I miss you so much”i kissed my granny and huged her.

“I miss you too my summer!”my granny kissed and huged me back.

“Ehm, i’ll go to my room. I never go there since five years ago”

“Sure, you’ll like it”

                And this is it. My lovely bedroom. Still same with five years ago.

 

 

 

 

                I walked to my balcony, and smiled to the view in front of me. Beautiful garden with many flowers. I miss this so much!

I walked back to my room, watched the TV.

“Huaaaaa!”i screamed as i saw the TV. A vampir hurt a woman.  Wait...

Vampir..

Now i hate my self so much for being an idiot in that moment! How could i thought that the guy is a vampire! Aish, what if he think i’m crazy. Nooo! But, ehm who care? We’ll never meet again. He is now in Indonesia and im on Korea. Ah stop thinking about him Summer!

 

 

Boring right?