Chapter 22

Another Face of Mine

 

“Minhee, do you have somewhere to go?” Taemin asked Minhee.

She shook her head, “I am only going home”.

“Hmm… okay” Taemin sighed, “Do you want to go to the ‘Cream Shop’ with me?”

“I can”

“Thanks”

She nodded.

It was quite difficult for Taemin to walk in the streets with his crutches so Minhee had to watch him closely.

When they were finally sitting at a table, Minhee asked him what he wanted so she can order it for him but he did not want anything.  After Minhee came back with her ice cream, she sat back down.

“You like cherry?”  Taemin questioned.

“Yes, a lot, why?”

“I like cherry too”

“Mostly everyone likes cherry Taemin”

“No, Key does not.  Key likes coconut ice cream”

“Eww, I hate coconut”

“Me too, it tastes disgusting”

“What else don’t you like?”

Minhee swallowed before she answered his question, “Well I certainly do not like people who are sad all the time and hate life.  I mean, people make their life worse if they don’t be positive.  There is nothing wrong about being sad but it is a problem if they are sad all the time”

“Yeah, you are right”

“I do not like cats a lot.  I am not much of a cat person.  Also, I don’t like make-up.  That’s it”

“What do you like?”

“School, reading books, piano, sunny days, fashion, only a little bit, and riding my bike”

“I like sunny days and piano too.  I love riding my bike.  When did you learn how to ride your bike?”

“I was either eight or ten years old when I learned how to ride a bike.  My best friend taught me how to ride on since they knew how to.  Also, I had told them that after I ride a bike I can go anywhere in the world”

“Wow, the last part seemed so familiar to me”

“Really how?”

Minhee kept shut so she ate another spoon fill of cherry ice cream.

“I taught my best friend how to ride a bike around the same age as you did.  I think that was the same thing she told me, the thing about going anywhere in the world.”

“Well, isn’t that weird?”

 “It is” He whispered.

Minhee gave him a smile and continued to eat.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys!! So it has been a whole month since I started this fanfic ^^

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!

Saranghae~