1/2

Barista Boy

 

It had been a long day at work, all the stress and aches Himchan had built up sitting behind a desk all day was starting to get to him. It showed through the bags under his eyes, his rough skin and thin raven hair, he wondered why he even worked? It's not like he couldn't find another job. If he went out and searched he could most likely find a better one, hell, maybe even work overseas. 

 

But he didn't want that.

 

All he knew was that he had to stay, just for him. Jongup. After getting his number that day, Himchan waited three days before actually calling him. And even once he did he choked and stuttered most of the time on the phone, only to which Jongup found cute. "How was your day at work?"

 

"Oh...um, it was....fine." Himchan twirled the phone cord around his fingers nervously. "I don't do much at work but just sit behind a desk all day," he sighed. A chuckle slipped passed Jongup's lips, just enough for Himchan to become a stuttering mess again. 

 

"Sounds boring. I don't think I could sit and type all day." 

 

"Especially with all the s I have to work with too, they just drop their crap on my desk and make me do all the work!" 

 

"Aww you poor baby~" Jongup teased. Himchan did a small pout, but smiled. It felt good to vent to someone. To actually talk to someone. Himchan lived by himself in a small apartment. No pets, no friends, no nothing. He was always socially awkward with people, so it was hard for him to make friends. Jongup was the first person to actually initiate conversation with him, it made his stomach flutter at the thought. 

 

"Ah, Himchan...do you wanna hang out this weekend?" The nervousness came back right after Jongup asked him that question, he took a deep breathe before he could make a fool out of himself. "T-This weekend? um, yeah sure. Any particular place that you wanna go?" 

 

"Your house."

 

 

The apartment reaked of bleach and store bought febreeze. Wiping the sweat off his forehead with his forearm, he gawked at his surroundings. Never has his apartment been this clean. Never. But he didn't want Jongup to come over and see what a mess his apartment was. He piled the cleaning supplies in the bucket and placed them in the closet, he took a glance at the clock. Seven O'clock. Jongup would be here at eight. He had at least one hour to get ready. Thinking to himself, he was probably taking it too seriously, all Jongup wanted to do was hang out. Nothing more.

 

But Himchan was making it out to be more than it actually was. He even bought wine. Expensive wine, not the cheap kind and Himchan was a cheap person. He wasn't even sure if Jongup was gay in fact. It seemed like all of his worries started to stack on his shoulders. 'Maybe after a shower i'll feel better...' With that he went to his bathroom and took a quick washup before his friend was to show up. 

 

Exactly on the dot the doorbell rang. Himchan quickly buttoned up his blouse and dashed for the door, straightning up his hair before he opened it. To see a casually dressed Jongup. A too much casually dressed Jongup. All he had on was a white tank-top and some regular cargo pants. But damn did he look good. It took all of Himchan's might not to just drag the boy in and just ravage him. 

 

"Hi Himchan-hyung. What's with the suit? Are you going somewhere?" Himchan looked down at his attire, his too formal attire. It embarassed him a little but he was fine with it. He motioned for the younger to come in as he shut the door, "N-No, I was just trying on some new clothes...I forgot what time you were coming." He lied. Jongup raised an eyebrow but just shrug it off as he montioned to his hyung's couch. Himchan followed suit, sitting far away from Jongup. 

 

Something caught Jongup's eye as he sat closely next to Himchan, "Hyung, do you have an xbox?" He asked, hand on Himchan's shoulder. Himchan nodded slowly, "Yeah, but I don't really play it." A smile spreaded Jongup's face as he went through his bag pulling out a game. "Wanna play?"

 

 

 

It had been about two hours since Jongup had come over, and Himchan was having the most fun he had ever had. They had played a game or two, went out to grab a bite to eat, and went by the cafe to get coffee. Only to come back to Himchan's apartment and curl up on his couch as they watched a movie. It was nice. To have Jongup warmly snuggle into his side while he rested his head on his. Everything seemed so unreal, almost like a dream. Himchan was quietly enjoying the moment, the feel of Jongup's hair against his cheek. Jongup looked away from the movie playing on the screen to look up at Himchan, who gave him a small smile at the gesture. "Hey, Himchan-hyung. Can I ask you a question?" 

 

"Sure. What is it?"

 

 

"Are you gay?" 

 

 

Himchan quickly lifted his head from Jongup's and looked at the boy, who was giving him the most unemotional face ever. Jongup wasn't gay was he? Himchan shifted slightly with the younger still staring at him, waiting for an answer. He sighed and fumbled with his fingers, "Um...yes?" Jongup's face instantly shot up into a smile. "Really? Wow, so I was right..."

 

 

"Right? You mean you already knew I was?" Himchan fumed. All of the sudden Jongup hopped into Himchan's lap, face only inces away from his. Breathe fanning over his lips. "J-Jongup-ah...." Said boy smirked and leaned forward, pecking those perfect bow shaped lips and molding them into his own. Himchan easily gave in by kissing back, nibbling on Jongup's lower lip and earning an elicted moan from the boy. Himchan liked what was happening. He loved what was happening. Suddenly feeling a wet tongue slide over his lip, Himchan allowed Jongup entrance. The boy took this opportunity, working his way in the heated cavern. Soon both boys were fighting for dominance, neither giving up. Jongup seemed to enjoy it; the plumpness of his hyung's lips, the taste of coffee from his mouth, the groans he earned when he slightly rolled his hips. Everything was perfect. Going a little too fast....

 

 

but who cares? 

 

 

Himchan pulled away from the kiss, cupping Jongup's blushing face, "ah...Jongup-ah, slow down..." he chuckled. Jongup merely smiled before smashing his lips back against Himchan's, painfully. But neither cared as Himchan layed Jongup on his back, towering over the boy. In a matter of minutes Jongup was a lustful mess. Eyes glazed over, lips puffy from the kisses, cheeks flushed red. Himchan slid his cold hand under Jongup's tank top making the young boy arch his back of the couch, giving out a moan that Himchan could have sworn wasn't coming from Jongup. "A-ah...hyung~..."

 

 

"hyung...."

 

 

"hyung?"

 

 

"Himchan-hyung!" He aburtbly opened his eyes to a loud banging noise coming from the front door. Himchan looked over at his clock on his nightstand as it read eight-thirty. He was still in bed, only in his t-shirt and sweats. He must've fell asleep after cleaning so much. The loud banging continued and he finally remembered. Jongup.

 

"Himchan-hyung?! Are you okay, open up!" He dashed towards the door and opened it for the boy, only to be gifted with an irritable look. "Why didn't you open the do-....oh, was I disturbing you?" 

 

Himchan furrowed an eyebrow, "Distrubing wha- Oh my god!" Himchan instantly slammed the door in the boy's face when he looked down at his lower half, rising in attention. Himchan could feel tears welling in his eyes from the pain, why did he have to have a dream like that at all times?! A soft knock sounded from the door, "Um, if you want me to come by later I can?" Jongup didn't know how to go about the situation. I mean, the man had a hard-on for goodness sakes what was he supposed to do. Himchan cracked open the door a little for Jongup to only see his head, his face flushed and red. "U-um, yeah you can just come by- i'm really s-sorry about this, Jongup-ah seriously." Jongup only nodded and a gave a small grin, "It's fine. I'll just call you later hyung." Himchan waved him off and closed the door. Great, just great. He had messed up his first date with Jongup.