Chanyeol's Lingerie Dare

Lingerie Dare

Today isn’t like any other day mostly because I got dared to dress my boyfriend in my lingerie and get a picture of it and show my friends.

It seemed legit well my boyfriend is taller and stronger than I am so I have to get the drop on him and I have no idea how to do that. Still he’s 6 foot almost and I’m shorter than him by far.

It’s still alright with me since he lays his chin on the stop of my head when he leans down to give me a hug.

I walk through the doors into his work place sighing trying to hatch a plan that will work.

I should just ask him to do it for me like they dared me to.

I hear my name called so when I look up I see my boyfriend of the last 3 years of my life.

“Chanyeol what are you doing here?”

“I should be asking you that since you had told me that you were busy with work today, but here you are with a lunch box.”

“I wanted to see my baby since my lunch period is open. If you don’t want to see me then I’ll go home.”

I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist, “I didn’t’ mean that it’s just you surprised me that’s all. I mean you came all the way to the company to bring me lunch.”

He smiles as he pulls me into a hug causing me to laugh like a schoolgirl.

“Baby how did I end up with such a great girlfriend?” he whispers into my ear

“Chanyeol people are staring at us,” I whisper since no one knows that we’re a couple.

“Let them,” he answers in an even tone.

I knock him on the head as I pull away and smile, “Come on let’s find a place to eat.”

“Let’s go eat with the guys.”

Of course, I agree to eat with everyone because they are cool and I love them as brothers, but they get on my nerves bugging Chanyeol about our relationship.

It annoys the hell out of me since when Chanyeol won’t answer them and becomes serious for once.

“Are you coming over tonight?” he asks me when we’re alone, but still on the way to the EXO practice room.

I enter the room with all the EXO-K members are sitting on the ground.

They see me not surprised since they just think I’m close friends with Chanyeol and that Chanyeol and I are almost inseparable..

“Hey, ___ did you bring him lunch again?”

“Yeah, but you guys know I use that as an excuse to see everyone.”

They laugh and nod as I walk around the room.

Sehun and Kai look at me with sleepy but yet still puppy dog eyes, “Did you bring anything for us noona?”

I shake my head, “I’m sorry guys I didn’t know I was going to be dragged to your guys’ practice. Truthfully Chanyeol always seems to do that.”

“True, ___ are you coming over tonight since you are finished your exams yesterday?” Suho asks me.

Suho talking to me is weird since he avoids me since he has yet to tell Chanyeol that we knew each other from way back.

“Of course I am Chanyeol owes me a movie and tons of snack food.”

They laugh as we sit there and eat.

Yet when I’m leaving, I have a feeling that it’s going to be a bit odd with Channie tonight.


It’s late night that I show up at the dorm to find out the rest of Exo had decided that they were going to hang out late tonight.

‘I guess now is the best time for me to get this dare over with, but how will I get him into my lingerie that I brought with me.’

“Chanyeol can I change into my pajamas before we decide to watch any movies?” I shout at him.

“Yeah just go into the bathroom and change I’ll get the snack and drinks ready.”

I nod my head as I change into my pajama shorts and padded tank top.

I pull my hair into a messy bun on top of my head the way Channie likes it.

I put the clothes that I was wearing and toss it onto Chanyeol’s bed.

I stare at the piece of the lingerie set that I had brought over to put on Channie.

I stare at it and give up Channie as he comes into the room with just his shorts on and turns the TV on.

He sets the snacks on the table by his bed and sits by me.

“Chanyeol you love me right,” I kinda ask and state.

“Of course I love you why do you even have to ask me that?”

I show him the lingerie and he lifts an eyebrow, “I need you to wear this.”

He starts laughing, “No way in hell. I’m not wearing that.”

I lift an eyebrow at him as I crawl onto his lap and face him, “but baby do you know what I have to do if I don’t go through with the dare?”

“No, I have no idea what it would be but I’m not putting on your lingerie…”

I slip his arms through the straps already, “Baby I don’t what to have to wear that bunny outfit that Crystal wore for Halloween in the mall. Which means everyone will see what is only meant for my baby.”

I lean closer to his ear and take in my mouth as I say, “Only my Channie deserves seeing me in such an embarrassing outfit.”

He looks conflicted as he stares at me and shakes his head, “No one would get a copy,” he tried to assure himself, “Right after they see it then it’d be deleted.”

I nod my head after pulling it from his ear and neck, “Of course baby I wouldn’t let my friends get a hold of such a picture of you. I already think when you go to the pool and wear trunks is enough for people to see.”

He seems not to believe me so I have to wrestle him to keep him from struggling.

I get the bra buckles but he reaches behind him to undo it.

I reach behind him to keep him from taking it off.

I lean over to kiss him hoping that it’d stun him for long enough.

It seems to work until…

“Ya, Chanyeol,” Baek barges into the room to see us the way we are.

I mean it would be embarrassing enough the last time something like this happened when Chanyeol and I were wrestling over the remote and they walked in when Chanyeol got it from me but he was sitting on top of me.

It might have been worse since it was summertime and it was hot in the dorm so Chanyeol and I had changed into swimsuits to cool down a little bit.

I look down to notice that I’m in nothing but a steep padded tank top with short pajama shorts and Chanyeol is in nothing but shorts and still has the bra on him.

I’m also on Chanyeol’s lap like a stripper would and we were just kissing…

?

I’m never going to hear the end of this.

Baek starts laughing, but then I get an idea.

“Channie how about this we dare everyone in the dorm to something and whoever loses has to wear the lingerie set which I’ll throw out after this?”

“That won’t work with your friends I’ll do it,” he says while pouting.

I chuckle and kiss him on the lips well I wrap my arms around his neck not caring if Baek sees.

If anything, it’s to finally push out ideas of stupid shipping fans do with my Channie and the stupid make-up loving diva.

“You’re just saying that because it’s your favorite set. Don’t worry I’ll get a set that you’ll pick out after you do this dare for me,” I saw this while my mouth is close to his ear.

“Woah… Umm the maknaes did not need to hear that,” I turn around to see Suho who is trying to control his laughter, which is odd since you’d think he’d be mad since he had a crush on me forever.

I smile at them, “If you keep this up I’ll get special outfits for all of you and with help I’ll make all of you wear them… Maybe even to a fan signing.”

Suho lips become a thin line, “You wouldn’t.”

I lift an eyebrow, “You know me Suho from we were kids. I always get what I want. Even ask Channie.”

I hear my boyfriend groan as he nods his head, “She does always get what she wants.”

“What outfits?” Kai challenges me.

I smile, “Oh you saw my friend Crystal at the Christmas party in that bunny outfit?”

Everyone nods their heads and a few I think need to take care of their little friends.

“Worse than that,” I tell them in a serious tone, “Look I have to get this dare over with and I just got my boyfriend to agree to it so can you please leave.”

“Boyfriend?” the maknae asks me shocked.

I nod my head, “Yup,” I wrap my arms around Channie's neck and smile towards everyone, “He’s been my boyfriend for a while. It’s just hard to think of a way to tell you guys without worrying about… A lot of rules given by Grandpa over there and the company itself.”

As I call Suho, a grandpa I point at him.

Before he challenges me, everyone believing in my lie of getting them into lingerie costumes they drag him away.

I smile at my boyfriend as I turn around and kiss him, “That was easier than expected.”

He nods his head, “True but you’re not the one that now has to put on lingerie.”

I laugh, “True that I don’t today, but I’ll be nice and give you briefs to put under the thong.”

Before he can say anything else, I kiss him and whisper a promise I know that he’ll love for me to keep when he’s done finishing this dare for me.

I know we’re both going to love my end of the deal for him. Yet I’m pretty sure we’ll have to be at my apartment.