Let's Meet My Parents

Let's Meet My Parents

 

" _____, ______, ______, Wake up already." You felt something soft land on your cheek as you moaned, stretching with your arms wide as you were lazily rolling around your bed. To your surprise your boyfriend was right next to the night stand , dressed & pressed. Looking at him puzzled you questioned him why he was all ready ? 
"Silly, did you forget we have to meet my parents for brunch." He smiled at your clumsy mind of yours & chuckled at the sight of seeing you throw the blankets else where. 
You had forgotten about the whole date, you were so stupid to forget & felt like you woke up in seconds. 
"Crap, Yesung why didn't you say anything ?! Were you just waiting to kill me like this ?" He seemed to smirk at you & got closer.
"Maybe... ..." He looked down at his watch & looked back at you. 
"You have one hour, .... In counting." He seemed to be enjoying the panic that was going through your face. You had much to do. Shower. Get dressed. Hair. Makeup. Etc. One hour ? How is that even possible you thought to yourself. Even though you had one hour you had to make the best of it. You hurried to the shower as you got in you felt the water cold. You screamed at the contact. Clearly heard by Yesung he knocked on the bathroom door. 
"Are you okay ?! Did you get hurt ?! u seemed to have had a chance to abit. As you realized he was waiting for an answer you smiled to yourself thinking of the best way to scare him a little. 
"Oppa ! Oppa ! Ahhhh ~ I think I sprung my ankle ! Oppa, it hurts & its pouring in here." You placed your hand on your mouth as you laughed quietly , trying not to give in the prank. After hearing what you said towards him he seemed to freak out much more than expected. He started trying to open the door & noticed it was locked from the inside, he spoke to you through the door.
"Honey, Honey, Don't move you might hurt youself more. Wear a towel around yourself as I get this door open ? Okay ?" You placed your clothing back on which consisted of a bra, undies, big shirt & shorts. After a quick moment you felt the door fling open. Yesung walked in almost as if he had run a marathon, all sweaty & out of breath. He looked around to were you were fully clothed of course, to see you stanging right infront of him. As you saw him you ran up to him arms open wide as you screamed his name in all happiness. 
"Yesung ! Baby !" You wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him close. Yesung in the other hand was very much confused. He thought you were hurt. He actually paniced at the idea of you getting hurt. After awhile you pulled away & started laughing out loud , by the reaction of his face you thought he looked like he'd seen a ghost. You laughed pretty hard that you couldn't help but hold onto your stomach , while Yesung was still standing there surprised. 
"Sorry Jagi, but you made me do this. Teasing me in the morning like that." You started getting back to your normal self as you cleared your eyes from the tears of laughter. After seeing what you did to him you got closer & waved your hand infront of his face. 
"Hello ? Is some on earth ?" As of a shock he grabbed onto your wrist and pulled it down, while pulling you closer to his body. His chest against your, & his face only centimeters away, you could feel his hot breathe on your face. But his straight face went to a smirk. His eyes looking at you so lovely. He pulled the strands of hair behind your ear & landed his forehead onto yours, closing his eyes. He rubbed his thumb on your cheek, admiring your femine feature. He dropped his hands to his sides, feeling your he brought them together & enterwined them with yours. You felt sorry afterwards seeing how much he was showing you his love, But you just stood there in awe. 
"I'm sorry Jagi. It was just so cute seeing you like that. I promise not to do it again. Saranghae _____." 
"Oh. So your not mad at me ?" You questioned his attitude. 
"Ani, why would  I ? Oh. You mean you almost gave me a heartattack when you pulled that prank ?" You felt yourself blush at the prank that succeed , as you pushed him slightly. 
"Yeah ! You deserved it " You stuck your tongue out. All he did was chuckle and turn away. 
" Arrasso, Jagi. Hurry & Let's go meet my parents." He said as you closed the door to the bathroom. You loved your relationship with Yesung, even if it did bring out the weird out of you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DID YOU LIKE IT ? SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ; I'LL BE MAKING MORE & MORE ^^
 
THANK YOU , THANK YOU ;
 
SEND ME REQUESTS IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR PERSON ;