Chapter 1

Insecurity

You see the sihouette of a person gently paces across your room; therefore you quickly get up of your bed and follow the shadow.

Your instinct tells you that must be Mina, your sister. You can perceive her long hair straggles on her shirt.

"She is definitely up to something." You murmured.

No second thought, you immediately stalk her down stair to the doorway.

"Stop!" You shout.

Your sister freezes to the spot and turns her head glancing at you furiously.

"Mina, what are you up to this time?" You ask patiently.

"None of your business." She screeches.

Mina sneers and paces out of the house.

You pretend to not care and walk back into the house, gently close the door.

Satisfied, she carries her glittering purse on her right shoulder and disapears in the darkness.

After she's gone for a while, you hastily run outside and follow her.

Instantly, you're wondering if she's up to see her new boyfriend Chen again.

The chill wind rubs on your back, gives you the urge to be in your snugly bed.

Abruptly, Mina turns to the right street and vanishes shortly later.

You are frustrated and you stomp your feet continually until you hear a noise from the tall bushes near you.

A drop of sweat pours down from your forehead.

A creepy guy stands up from one of the bushes.

His face twists and a vicious grin emerges.

He moves towards you and you stand still facing him fearlessly.

You learned a little bit of self defense skills from your leisure club and you think this is just the right moment to apply it.

You put on your -kicking posture and ready for the wolf to pounce at any moment.

The eager wolf cannot hold itself back for any longer, it pounces fiercefully for its prey.

A strong gust of wind, gathers all the powerful energy within, forms a fist and aims to the beast's face.

The animal is down.

A dark shadow approaches you and reaveals its appearance under the street light.

A charming guy with a pair of mysterious eyes stare coldly at you.

He slowly raises his hands and put them gently on your shoulders.

He smiles.

"Did he scare you?" He speaks softly.

Your cheeks turn pinkish and you cannot stop staring at him.

"I bet he did!" He turns his head furiously to the defeated wolf and turn back to you with a warm smile. "My name is Tao."

"Ahhh, behind you!" You shriek loudly and point your finger to Tao's back.

Tao flinches the attack as rapid as the wind.

You're now encounting the imminence of series of combat.

Possibly, the smartest choice would be to flee right away, but you just can't keep your eyes off Tao for one second.

Every move he dodges, every punch he releases and every flip he makes just bewitch you even more and more.

Shortly, the wolf is down again.

And your sister suddenly reappears.

"Ramona?" Mina stands motionless. "What are you doing......hey! Is......is......that......person dead?"

You see she points her shaking finger to the stranger on the ground.

"He's fainting," Tao puts on his captivating smile. "He'll rest for a while!"

"Who are you?" Mina's eyes narrow into slits.

"Tao." He mentions his name again, and leaves.

"What?" Mina looks in wonder. "You know him?"

"Nah!" You snap out of the trance for a moment.

Mina grabs your arm and swings it back and forth on the way back home.

From that day and on, every time and every moment you're thinking of your crush.... Before go to bed and after wake up.... and you are always overjoyed by thinking it.... and sometimes you even think too much and you begin plan for your whole life with him.

********************************************************************************************************************

When the rain stops, the clouds clear just before the sun sinks down.

You look up at the calendar through the veil of damp hair fallen on your face, and you realize tomorrow is going to be the first day of the school.

You've been floating on air since you first met Tao, series of wonderful scenarios happen to emerge in your mind......you're meeting Tao again, on the beautiful and lush green lawn of school surrounding by flowers and birds......

"Snap out of it!" Mina snaps across your face and all the beautiful elements shatter into pieces.

"Would you knock next time?" You gaze sardonically at your sister.

"Pick a dress." Mina is gracefully holding up two dresses. "Which one is better? The pink and elegant one or the black and trendy one?"

"Black." You respond unpatience in your voice.

"Is it too mainstream?" Mina inquires suspiciously.

"Then pink!" 

"No, no, no, Chen loves the colour black!" Mina suddenly changes her mind.

"Chen does?" You give her an odd look.

"Oh my god! I'm not sure! I got to go ask him NOW!"

You glance at her amusingly as she leaves away in haste......

Wondering if one day you'd have a boyfriend too......

Like Tao.....