——application • rules, masterlist, tips.

——www.galaxias.com • OPEN AUDITIONS!

 

—RULES

ONE you are allowed to apply twice: male and female.
TWO i try to let all applicants appear at least once as trainees.
THREE — when you apply, you join as trainee. good applications will debut in a group.

FOUR try to keep the format. 
FIVE — comment on the blogpost if you are done.

 

 

—MASTERLIST

FEMALE ULZZANGS — park sora. yoo hyeon jin.
MALE ULZZANGS — lee seungho.
MALE LOVE INTERESTS — 
FEMALE LOVE INTERESTS — 

 

—TIPS

NAME, ETHNICITY, BIRTHPLACE — i now, i'm being very strict here, but i will only allow to create korean and chinese characters. i'm not even very fond of korean-chinese characters, so try to limit yourself. i'm also aware that there are some artists born overseas, but i don't want galaxias to consist of a bunch of korean-americans like krystal and jessica.

AGES & BIRTHDATES make sure your age matches your birthdate. remember to use an ulzzang that fits your age. i will limit the age span between 1995 and 1990. personally, i don't like young characters, but do whatever you want.

ULZZANGS here comes a very important part of the whole story. just simply give me five ulzzang names you think that fit. especially, it's important that i can find pictures with high resolution (1280px), because i will be editing them later. use ulzzangs that are quite popular on tumblr and have their own tumblr-fanpages, preferably models. make sure that there are also photos where their faces can be clearly seen. maybe look on photobucket and other sites, include galleries if possible. 

APPEARANCE — many trainees have simple black hair before they debut and will have a whole 360° change for their debut. just simply tell me how your character looks like, before and after debut. for the style part, it would be the nicest if you could describe how they dress on theirselves (many idols can't do that) and how the company, or the stylists, like to dress him/her for the airport.

PERSONALITY — quality over quantity. because, to be honest, my eyes hurt when i have to read a gazillion sentences over and over again to describe a certain character for a short moment in the story. 

BACKGROUND — no sob stories please, no orphans or dead parents. idol siblings are very limited. if there is something important ongoing in your family, describe it all here. trainee life will have a separate part.

SKILLS — other than many girlgroup/boygroup stories, i want you to describe their way of singing, dancing and rapping. tell me whether it's good or bad and where your weaknesses are. remember that not everyone is perfect and good singers can't dance and good dancers can't sing (at least when they debut). same with rappers. but if you are all "jack of all trades" go and look for a company which is willing to let you debut as solo act. include links if you like. describe how your character acts on variety shows and how good your acting is. again, i don't want a whole bunch of comedians and actors in my company. for the special skill, tell me whatever you like.

ONSTAGE PERSONALITY — what most of you should know, is that all idols are humans. most of them are forced to act in a certain way when the cameras are rolling, especially the hyper and happy types. they have exaggerated personalities, some of them completely different from their real ones.

LOVE INTERESTS — can be from any group, but and yuri are strictly forbidden. love interests from galaxias are welcomed, simply state some character traits in the personality section. all in all, love interets are only optional. 

 

 

have fun applying and contact me if you need any help! c: