Rain Drops and Thunders

Afraid

(when you see something in parentesis [blahblah], is what they were thinking at the moment)

It's ten at night, Anne is at the kitchen in her pajamas, holding a cup of coffee and looking outside the window.

The rain doesn't even let her see much of the view.

[Why isn't he coming?]

~Flashback~

-Are you serious?

-Ne! Manager hyung actually gave me permission to go with you.

- I can't believe it!

Anne cupped his face and kissed him while he put his arms around her waist.

She was finally able to go back to her hometown after a year of working in Seoul without seeing her family.

When Sungjae knew this he tried his best at convincing his manager of letting him go with her to meet her parents for the first time, he really wanted them to know he was going serious with her. But of course the manager made him do things in exchange, even the housework of the dorm. At the end he got permission.

~End of Flashback~

 

As their plane was going to leave pretty early in the morning, they had decided he would stay at her house that night to be ready the next day. Now it was getting late and she was worried about her boyfriend.

She was thinking about it when someone knocked on the front door.

Anne put the coffee on the kitchen's table and went to the door.

There he was, dripping because of the storm but smiling widely and holding a suitcase.

-OH MY GOD, look at you! Palli, come in!

-Sorry for being late, manager hyung didn't let me come until I had finished cleaning the dorm and washing some clothes.

-Aigoo, you really have been working hard to come with me right?

-Ne, you are worth it.

Anne was getting as red as a tomato so she changed the topic. But he loved making her blush.

-Sungjae, jeongmal, you are going to catch a cold.

-SUNGJAE'S POV-

I was standing at the entrance smiling like an idiot, I love how she cares about me.

-Come on, you have to take a bath and change your clothes before you become sick!

She took my arm and tried to pull me upstairs, but I wouldn't move, I was too busy looking at how she was reacting.

-Aish really! Sungjae-ya! I'm trying to take care of you!

She hit my arm softly.

-Waah, I'm already feeling sick.

I jocked pretending to be sick and hugged her back putting my arms around her neck and the head on her shoulder.

-I am feeling too weak to walk upstairs, can you carry me please yagiya?

-Auugh, ok ok, arasseo, gaya!

Already upstairs, they went into a bedroom which had a bathroom inside. Anne took out some towels and the shower.

-Well, this will be your bedroom for tonight, enjoy your bath. I'll be at my room if you need anything.

She smiled and leaved closing the door.

I looked around the room, it was the first time I was staying at her house so it felt special.

I could smell her scent in everything around me as I was walking around the room, until I saw a portrait on the dressing table. It was her with her family.

[What will they think about me?] I became nervous thinking about it.

After taking a shower I looked outside the window, the storm had become stronger. I had changed to my sleeping clothes, a plain white v neck t-shirt and sweat pants. Which was now wet since my hair hadn't dried and was all messy.

Normally I sleep shirtless, but since I was in her place I decided to wear it just for tonight.

She was still awake since there was light coming from her room.

[Why isn't she sleeping? We have to wake up early tomorrow.]

I went to her room, to find her sitting with legs crossed on her bed typing something on her laptop.

 

ANNE'S POV

The thunders and the storm were getting worse, I knew that if I  turned off the lights I would be scared to death, so I used work as an excuse to have the lights on and to have a reason to be awake in case Sungjae asked.

I was "working" when Sungjae appeared at the door.

-Why are you still awake?

-Aaah, had to finish some work.

-Anne, you won't get enough rest. Please.

- B-but... this is really important!

I didn't want to look pathetic saying I was afraid  of storms in front of him, but... it didn't work.

He sighed and closed my laptop.

-N-no!

Sungjae gently leaned me on the bed and pulled the bedsheets, covering me till the shoulders.

-Goodnight sweetheart.

-Y-yah!, Sungjae... can you leave the lights on? I have to...

-You don't need to explain.

He smiled warmly, before going out.

I was nervous, but thank God I told him to not turn off the lights, otherwise I would get a panic attack.

-SUNGJAE'S POV-

When I got in my bedroom I noticed that because of the storm, the weather was stuffy and the humidity high, in the dorm, in a situation like this I would already be shirtless but here... I had to endure it. I went to the bed and tried to sleep, but even trying my best wouldn't work. After some minutes I couldn't stand it anymore. 

[Well, probably she is already asleep so, she won't notice if I take my shirt off and put it back on tomorrow morning.]

I took it off and headed to dreamland.

-ANNE'S POV-

 Obviously I wasn't going to be able to sleep until the storm would stop but, at least I wasn't that nervous. 

Suddenly a horrible thunder was heard and the lights went off. NOW I was scared. 

[Ok Anne, calm down, it's just a little rain, nothing to be scared about.] I tried to calm myself.

By this point, I was already hidding under the bedsheets holding my legs tightly. Then, the thunders got louder and louder until I couldn't handle it anymore. I was about to cry.

I sat up and hugged my pillow. Yes, I didn't want to look pathetic infront of my boyfriend but, now my fear was way bigger than my pride. 

I slowly walked without making any noise to his room.

-SUNGJAE'S POV-

I was already half asleep when I heard something.

Anne was standing wtih a messy hair at the entrance of the room. She was holding a pillow and looked like a little scared girl.

I supported myself on my elbows and looked at her.

-What happens yagiya?

-M-may I stay here for a little? Only while the storm is this strong...

Her voice was soft and shaky.

-Sweety, why do you even ask? Come here.

I smiled and moved the bedsheets to make space for her.

Anne came and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked shyly at me and then stared at the floor.

[So cute]

-Are you sure you are ok there?

She nodded with her head.

-N-ne...

I looked at her for a while. I remembered why I loved her.

She stayed like that until a really loud thunder surprised us both.

Anne got scared and hid under the bedsheets. I couldn't contain a big smile just by looking at her.

-Sorry, I won't do it again.

I heard her little voice.

-Calm down yagiya, is just a little rain, nothing to worry about.

-You know what? I was thinking... being on the same bed, this-this is not right. Sorry, I shoudln't be doing this. Tomorrow I'm seeing my family again and tonight I'm  on the same bed as my boyfriend, it doesn't seem right but... I'm scared.

I caressed her back gently and slid the thin white bedsheet to reveal her beautiful face, hidden behind her fists.

This reminded me about how fragile she is, and how much I feel the need to protect her.

-Don´t worry. I'm always behind you, even if I had to be hated by your parents for spending the night on the same bed as you to protect you, I would do it again.

I giggled

-Even if it's to protect you from a simple storm.

Thinking about what she had said, I didn't want her to feel she was doing something wrong, so I tried to touch her as carefully as I could and kissed her forehead.

 I was pulling away from the kiss, which I didn't get enought of, when we heard a louder thunder. she slightly jumped and hugged my neck with shaky arms. I could feel her heavy breathe on my ear.

-ANNE'S POV-

When I hugged his neck I noticed something weird, he was warm, but not a common warmth, more like... body heat. He was shirtless.

[Eottoke?]

Now I was scared AND shocked, I had never seen him shirtless, I didn't know his body was this toned. But I didn't say anything.

-NOBODY'S POV-

Sungjae hugged her back.

Anne shyly moved her head to look at her boyfriend's eyes. Her gaze was full of fear and innocence.

He was supporting himself on one elbow lying on his side while his other hand was surrounding her waist. They were inches apart.

He slowly leaned closer until their lips finally met. His hand traveled to her thigh while the other her hair.

It was a sweet yet seductive kiss that felt like lasting forever.

Ten minutes later the storm was still going but now Anne wasn't scared anymore. He would make her forget about her fear.

Sungjae was hugging her by the waist, spooning, while she was playing with the hand that was around her.

(This is spooning, in case anyone doesn't know)

-Yagiya

-Humm?

-I'm nervous

-You too? I know, the thunders are horrible.

-Aigoo, this girlfriend of mine.

He pinched her cheeck.

-Ouch, what was that for?

They both giggled.

-I wasn't  nervous about that.

-Then what is it?

-I'm afraid your parents will think I'm not enough for you...

-Sungjae-ya, they are not that strict.They will love you.

- I really need to give a good impression, how should I dress? What should I say? Maybe I should buy them gifts, do you think-

-Hey, honey, stop it, I love you for being yourself, so be the exact same wonderful person I fell in love with.

She took the hand she was playing with and kissed it. When she did that she felt the warmth of his toned arm.

-This reminds me mister, I didn't mention it before but... why are you... humm... shirtless?

- Sorry, it was a little stuffy in here so... why? you... like it?

Sungjae whispered and made his grip tighter. She was feeling like her heartbeat was that fast he would even hear it.

-S-stop it.

-Tell me to my eyes you don't like it then.

He supported himself on his elbow and looked down at her, now his chest was on top of her.

Sungjae and Anne stared at each other,  she could even feel the warmth of his breathe.

She slowly moved her hand to place it on his chest, they both felt like burning.

-I-I like it.

He came closer and kissed her seductively, with only the rain sound as background...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi there!

Pfff I had a hard time writting this one. But finally it's done thank God!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND YOU'LL MAKE MY DAY;D

Oh, and, as you can see I'm running out of imagination to think of names the OC in my stories, in this case Anne can call the boy, here Sungjae. I always use YAGIYA and maybe you'll get bored with it so... would you be so beautiful to tell me some others besides that one? PLEEEEASEEE? I will love you forever and ever.

Also, sorry if the ending is boring, I ran out of imagination also for that.

On my future fanfics,

I'll be doing my first not-one shot, as a co-author, I have been making one shots because maybe I'm not good enough for making a full one so I'm nervous

 

About this one, I wanted to do a sequel about when they meet her family but I'm not sure. Should I make it?

EVERYONE, SARANGHAEYO!!