Mystery

Mystery

           My boyfriend and I were going on holidays on the Southwest coast where his parents live.

           We left home yesterday afternoon and we took the car but whne we were on a deserted road our car stopped, the worst thing was that Kevin cuoldn't find what was wrong with it.

          One hour after the sunset a car arrived and the drived said that he would help us, and in that moment I felt so relieved.

          I got into the car and saw on the newspaper an article that reported a photo of the man that was with us and the title I read was: "Wanted. Dangerous criminal escaped.".

          I immediately got out but I didn't see the two. I wanted to advise my darling but now he was in that criminal's hands. I started panicing and screaming Kevin's name. It had passed ten minutes but I didn't find any trace of him, so I started crying hard, thinking that I had lost my Kevin.

          Then I heard some rumors behind me; I turned my head and saw Kevin with that man, and they were laughing! Finally Kevin told me that everything was a joke, he faked the problem of the car and even the page of the newspaper was fake, lastly he explained that the man was his uncle.

          With that "joke" he wanted to know if I really cared abuot him and he said that I passed his exam with the maximum. Stupid Kevin, he shouldn't have done that, I love him too much to let him go.