Chapter 1

True Love Destiny

Your POV

 

"UGHHHHH! Why did you open the curtain? Didnt you know im a vampire?" I screamed while squinting my eyes and trying to cover my precious face with my blanket.

"How could you be a vampire when your parents is a human. Honey, get up,ppali eerona! after you bathe,please clean up all the mess you made okay?",the lady who i called 'mum' woke me up with her gentle then naggy tone of voice(if you know what i mean),

" Yes mum..."i drag my voice. I stick out my right hand from my blanket and try to reach for my phone that was place on the white wooden cabinet beside my bed. I click the unlock button on my iphone to see if there is any notification that was left for me. I look at the time that is written on my screen. I suddenly got up from my 'half asleep mood' and realised that i'm late.YES I'M LATE!DAMN IT, WHEN CAN I NOT BE LATE?! FOR ONCE ERGHHH, I scream inside of me trying not freak out the people in the house.I ran towards my bathroom and without cautious i slip on one of the clothes that i scattered on the floor yesterday while trying to figure out where my favourite dress gone to but it seems like i found it already. But then,i realised i'm still in the ' half -asleep mood' after the incident.

I cursed under my breath while rubbing my stinging and peeking at the person at the back of me.Yes, obviously my mum is still at the back looking at me and giving me the 'serve you right expression with a smirk' look. Without hesitation i ran towards my bathroom and take a quick bath.I then put on my favourite dress which i found it and apply my bbcream,eyeliner,blush and lip tint on my lip to give a cheerful look and then i walk towards the door trying to not look at the back because....its in A MESS! I sighed.I guess i really need to clean the mess because my room seems like its being tumble upside down and also its my responsiblity to make the room clean. AND ofcourse i dont want to hear mum nagging again. i wish mum and dad let the servants clean my room. Yeah yeah, i have to learn responsibility! i sighed.

Why are mum so naggy? please take a break ohgosh. Sorry. I love you mum

/imagining sending hearts to mum/

Looking at my watch, i quickly ran down the stairs and greets the servants at the same time while running down the stairs which is quite dangerous and hoping i don't sweat because of the running. AND OFCOURSE making sure i dont slip and fall like i did just now morning. Remembering about just now morning, makes me feel like jumping down the building because im dying of embarassment. And by the way,about the jumping down the building is a metaphor. thanks to my luck , my bus came.

On the way to place where i promise with my boyfriend,john to meet, i receive a text which is from him. My lips curled as i open the text eventhough i feel bad about coming late . I hope he's not dissapointed.

Message

John:Hey baby,i'm really sorry that i cant make it for today's date..AGAIN. because i got something urgent.i really sorry and i miss you, love you.gtg.

My heart shattered when i read the message. it seems like I'm going to watch a movie myself again.i wish he could just stop focussing about others and focus on me( other than his family ofcourse)

Message

Me: sure its okay, dont worry about me. I'm fine. miss you too and love you too.

I call my driver to fetch me and take me to COEX Mall to watch a movie. I walk towards the ticket booth weakly.WatchingHunger games alone how sweet.i sighed i just wish he's here. i waited for my turn to come in and settle down and enjoy watching the movie. As i turn around,my eyes gaze towards the person who looks familiar.

But who is it?