O3 - They Just Can Get His Nose Right

Of Magical Hair, Empty Promises and Deranged Mothers.

 

The three outlaws ran through the forest, trying to distance themselves away from the palace guards. Euntyrone, however, skidded to a stop next to a tree trunk, panted heavily as he clutched onto his brown satchel protectively. He looked behind to see if the guards were on their tail. As he was about to continue running, he noticed the two wanted posters taped onto the tree he was leaning against for support.

 

“Oh, no…” He grabbed the poster with his face on it and muttered nervously. “No, no, no, no, no. This is bad. This is very, very bad. This is really bad!”

 

The other men slumped forward, hands on their knees as they panted for air. Kangin looked up worriedly at the youngest.

 

Euntyrone showed them the piece of paper. “They just can’t get my nose right!”

 

Yunho gave him a questioning look. “Who cares?!”

 

“Well it’s easy for you to say!” The brunette glanced at the poster with the two brothers. “You guys look amazing!”

 

Just as Yunho was about to smack the idiot on his head, a loud ‘NEIGH!’ was heard just a few meters away from them. The ground shook as at least a dozen of palace horses sprinted through the forest, following in the thieves’ trails. The brothers ran off first, while Euntyrone stuffed the wanted poster with his deformed nose into the satchel and dashed right behind the two. They didn’t make it far, though, as they came face-to-face with a rock wall blocking their only path.

 


 

 

“Alright, okay,” Euntyrone panted, looking around before turning to face the taller men. “Give me a boost and I’ll pull you up.”

 

Yunho and Kangin sneaked each other a knowing glance. “Give us the satchel first,” Yunho demanded.

 

The youngest gave an offended gasp. “I just…. I can’t believe after all we’ve been through together you don’t trust me?”

 

The brothers gave him a blank look.

 

“Ouch.”

 

He ended up reluctantly giving Yunho the brown satchel, while the elder smiled smugly and ordered Kangin to go closer towards the wall. He climbed onto his elder brother’s broad shoulders, and waited as Euntyrone stomped onto their faces until he finally got onto the top of the wall. When he had safely landed onto the ground, Yunho raised his hand towards the other man, expecting the younger to pull him up.

 

“Now help us up, pretty boy,” the raven-haired man hissed, rubbing his face lightly after getting it squashed by the other man’s boot.

 

Euntyrone snickered. “Sorry,” he hovered the brown satchel within the elder’s reach. “My hands are full.”

 

Before Yunho could realize that the outlaw had snatched the bag while he was climbing over them, Euntyrone had already distanced himself far enough from the two. He cackled maniacally as he heard Yunho screeching his name, managed to trip over a tree root in the process but still dashed off with a smile on his face. He was about to slow down when he heard the stomping of at least five horses running after him, and shrieked in surprise when he realized they were right on his trail.

 

“Retrieve that satchel at any cost!” the man riding on the only white horse commanded, earning a ‘YES SIR!’ from the other four guards.

 

The horse that the general was riding neighed to the other horses, as if it was commanding them to do what his rider said. The stallions neighed in response.

 

It was like a game of cat and mouse. The guards were the cats, while Euntyrone was the mouse being chased. He jumped over and under tree branches, careful to not get scraped by the vines that would randomly hang off the bark. The thief thought he had finally lose them when he went over a rather large tree with too many branches blocking the way, but sighed exasperatedly when the commander of the guard’s horse found a way to jump over it.

 

“We got him now, Ma Siwon!” the palace guard stated, successfully raising the horse’s motivation and making him run faster than before.

 

Without both of them realizing, Euntyrone had already found a vine to swing on to, managing to do a full turn around a thick tree trunk before kicking the man off his horse. But before he could go anywhere farther with the stallion, it abruptly stopped in its tracks and went to get the satchel the outlaw was holding in his hand.

 

“Stop—Stop it!” he ordered, pulling the bag away from Ma Siwon’s clamping jaws. They wrestled around the forest for a bit until Euntyrone threw the bag over his shoulder and it hooked itself onto a branch of a tree on a side of a cliff that randomly appeared out of nowhere.

 

The two buffoons stood frozen for a second, glancing at each other before Euntyrone leaped off the stallion’s back and ran hurriedly towards his prized possession. Ma Siwon ran too, pulling at the human’s legs to bring him down while he gets a head start. After tumbling and turning and unsuccessfully throwing each other off the sides of the cliff, Euntyrone finally got hold of the satchel. He grinned in triumph, but that soon fell off his lips as both of them heard a loud crack from the tree.

 

With the combined weight of a large horse and an adult male, the trunk snapped off the side of the cliff and they plunged down deeper into the forest. Ma Siwon dove head-first onto the grasses, sliding through and managing to get a few leaves stuck in his throat. He immediately stood back up and resumed his stallion stance. The horse looked around, trying to find where the thief had landed after the short fall. He immediately bent down onto the ground, sniffing for the man’s scent like a dog.

 

As Ma Siwon passed by a large rock, Euntyrone poked his head up and cautiously watched as the canine-like steed continued searching for him. When he was sure the palace horse was far away, he stood up and slowly backed into a what looked like a wall of vines but was actually a tunnel leading into another part of the forest. He jumped when the horse neighed loudly, an d had nowhere to go but into the cave. He ran through, looking behind his back just in case the stallion had caught a whiff of him. As he turned around to observe his new surroundings, Euntyrone was definitely surprised to see a single tower perched in the middle of the open space.

 

Ma Siwon’s neighs got louder and louder, so the outlaw ran towards the building to hide away from the animal. He found two single arrows stashed inside his satchel, and used them to climb up the odd-looking structure. Euntyrone clambered in through the open window, slammed the panes shut and panted heavily after the whole ordeal. He grabbed the brown satchel that was slung over his body and held it close, arms wrapped around it protectively.

 

The young man heaved out a sigh, opened the bag and gazed lovingly at the tiara stored inside it. “Ah… Alone at las—“

 

Before he could even finish his sentence, a loud bang followed by a girly shriek was heard before the world was consumed in darkness.

 


i do this really cute thing where i tell people i won't be updating this fic a lot but end up writing a chapter every single night for 3 days straight.

i can't write action.

WHAT IS SLEEP.

commentsuh ヽ(;▽;)ノ