The Farewell

School 2013 Fanfic

Kang Joo was at the coffee place sitting alone on one of the table beside the window. She couldn't stop watching her phone. It's been two weeks but Wu Fan hasn't call her or even text her. Yesterday, she and Heung Soo had search for him everywhere, to every place that he might visit or stay, but nothing. As if he was gone from the earth. Even her mom started to ask her why Wu Fan hasn't come to visit again. All of that made her sad and desperate. Heung Soo walked inside the cafe and found Kang Joo hid her face beneath her hands. Worry sigh came out from his mouth. He patted her head softly.

"He hasn't call you untill now?" he took seat acrossed her.

"Hmmm" she nodded and gave him a sad hum as her answer. Her hum sounded as she resist to cry.

Heung Soo couldn't do anything. She looks teribbly in lost of her friend. He knew that feeling well. It hurts so much so you endded up blame yourself for losing them.

"You want to go searching for him again?".

"I don't know. He could be anywhere. Eissh, Eoteokhajwo?" she groaning and bumped her forhead on table rapidly.

"Kumanhae! You'll get hurt" Heung Soo grabbed her head to stop her. Then her phone rang.

she read the caller Id then received it in yelling "Yah! Where are you pabo Ya!".

Heung Soo looking around as people in the cafe turned their head to an angry Kang Joo.

"What?! why you call me right when you just going to leave? Shut Up! Stay where you are!" she hung up the phone hard and she turned to face Heung Soo.

"Let's go!" She got up fast.

"Where?".

"Airport".

Kang Joo running through the walking people in the airport. Her head turning around looking for Wu Fan. Though He should be easy to find with his red hair and tall figure. Heung Soo just following her wandering around like crazy. Kang Joo stopped in the boarding pass line. But Wu Fan wasn't there. Then she felt someone pulled her, it's Heung Soo, he pointing to the guy sitting on the chair. Kang Joo took a fast steps and she beat the guy with her bag.

"Kang Joo-Ya!" Wu Fan took off his sunglass and staring at the angry girl in front of him and also he glanced at Heung Soo. "I told you not to come!" he avoiding her beating.

"How could you do this to me. No call or text for weeks. And now you're leaving? You're so dead!" she beat him again.

Wu Fan grabed her hand to stop her. "I don't want you to see me leaving. That's why I didn't tell you anything before. But I still wanted to call you for the last time".

"Don't you know how much Im worried bout you? My mom does too, and you didn't even come to my graduation! Nappun nom"

"who said I don't? I did" Wu Fan showed Kang Joo a picture of her at the gratuation photo sesion. He took it in candid. Kang Joo felt touched and about to cry but she scold him again.

"Why didn't you see me! Babooo!"

"Allright, allright. Mian. I was in the hiding mission from my dad. He driving me crazy. My mom send me money and told me to be back to china".

"So you're going back to china?" Kang Joo asked sadly. But he shook his head. "no? So you're going to Canada?", Wu Fan shook his head again. "Where the hell are you going?".

Then they heard a boarding plane information. To London.

"Well, it's time for me to go" he smiled to frowning Kang Joo,

"London? England?" she asked getting worrier.

"Yap. I have friends whom offered me some jobs".

"What job? How bout your school?".

"im trying on Modeling. School? I handled it. Don't worry" he smiled and pinched her cheeks. Heung Soo looked away as he saw the two friends smiling at each other.

"So, can I have the last hug?" he asked.

"Ah, sure..." Kang Joo smirked.

"Im not asking you. Im asking him" he turned to look at Heung Soo. "Dude, can I have my last hug from her?".

Heung Soo exchanged look with Kang Joo. He cleared his throat, "Fine" He said shy, "But two seconds!".

Heard that Wu Fan pulled Kang Joo into his arms tightly "I'll see you later. Take care of your mom and yourself too".

Then he heard Heung Soo let out a fake cough, "Five seconds!" he reminding.

"Eish"  Wu Fan parted away, "If he ever makes you cry again. Call me! Then I'll kill him for real!" he threated Heung Soo who just scoffed to heard that. Kang Joo smiled.

"Allright. It's the time" Wu Fan took his bag. But before he leaves, he succeed to Kissed Kang Joo on her forhead which made Heung Soo shocked and cursing at him.

Kang Joo waved at him as he got into the plane and then she chucklin to see Heung Soo's funny-jealousy expression. They made their way to the street with Kang Joo kept talking about Wu Fan and she hoped for him to live well as much as he want. Heung Soo still has his annoy expression until he grabbed Kang Joo's head and kissed her on the forhead.

Kang Joo stop talking and blinking rapidly. She look around in shy, "why did you do that? People are looking!" she whisper.

"I can't help it. That bastard left his lips mark on your forhead, I just replace it with mine" he shrugged.

Kang Joo looking at him in disbelief, then she ran while covering her blushed face.