Regrets: Jiyong & Kenzie

Regrets: Jiyong & Kenzie

AGE 5: 

As soon as he hears the bell ring, little Jiyong rushes out of his classroom- schoolbag thrown clumsily over his shoulder. His tiny hand tightly clasping another's and schoolbag threatening to fall off, he searches for his mother among the sea of people outside the kindergarten. When he finally finds her, he eagerly shoves past the other children and their parents, almost dragging the little girl whose hand he hasn't let go of. "MOMMY! I mean..Mom!", he corrects himself, a little red in the face. "I want you to meet someone." "I can see that,honey" his mom says,grinning. "Mom, this is Kenzie,my best friend",he says,lightly pushing the girl in front of him. His mom bends down and gives Lil Kenzie a sweet smile. "Hi,sweeety. It's really nice to meet you." Kenzie shyly smiles back,"Hi,Mrs.Kwon.." "Where are your parents,hon?", Ji's mom asks,looking around them a bit. As if on cue, a panicked female voice calls out for Kenzie,who stands beside the mother and son fidgeting slightly. "Mommy..",she calls out in a small voice as she sees her mother. "My gosh, you scared me,sweetheart! I thought something had happened to you!",Kenzie's mom says hugging her daughter tightly to herself. Jiyong's mom walks up to them,taking his hand. "Im so sorry. My son practically dragged her here to meet me. Im really sorry about this." "Oh!No,it's okay. I was just worried something had happened..I'm Eunhae,by the way", she smiles,offering a hand. Mrs.Kwon takes it,and returns her smile. " Im Taeyeon. It's really nice to meet you both."

 

As Mrs.Kwon drives home,she thinks back to the ride to the kindergarten that morning. Ji had been moody since the night before, not wanting to attend it. One new friend, and now look at him. He has that goofy smile on his face even now.  

"So,how was it,Ji?"

He looks up at her and grins,"It was fun,mommy." She can't help but ."Mommy? I thought I was Mom now."  He blushes a bit and stammers out a"Mo-Mom!" 

Aww,my babyboy has a crush!