Dance Competition

He's my BROTHER?!

-Min's House-

-Your POV-

Min and I are just listening to music while looking through magazines, and using our laptops. I was busy being vain by her mirror, taking selcas, when she starting squealling, as if she never stops doing that though.

"OH MY GOSH! DAEHYUN~!! DAMN HE'S SO HOT!!!" She squealled, VERY interested in her laptop. I rolled my eyes and suddenly my phone vibrated. Dang, what's with the people calling me when I'm busy listening to awesome music lately?

"Hello?" 

"Yah Jae! Have you heard the news?" The other voice said. It was none other than our school's Gossip Girl, Kim Soon Yi.

I sighed. "Soonie, if it's about the concert of EXO, I hafta admit, you're so late." I said and she scoffed.

"Not that Jae! There's gonna be a dance competition before the concert! The Student Council said that the winner gets to dance on stage with EXO during their concert! Plus, talent scouts from almost all the agencies you kniw will be there to watch in case they wanna recruit anyone." She said and I raised an eyebrow and Min looked at me with a questioning stare.

"Oh? Really now? Why are you telling me this?" I asked and she laughed on the other line."I'm just doing my role as Gossip Girl~ ok bye~." She said and hung up.

Min raised an eyebrow. "So what did Gossip Girl say to you this time?" She asked.

"Dance Competition tomorrow, before the concert. Winner gets to be on stage with EXO." I said and she stared at me.

"OMG JAE YOU BETTER HELP OUT ME OUT ON THIS ONE!" She said and I stared at her. 

"WHAT?!? WHY?!?" I exclaimed. She looked at me. " OH~ You were planning on joining?" She asked, and raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and sat beside her on her bed. "No duh dude. I have a reputation to keep." I said and she nodded.

"Oh right~, as Aki, the 'YOUNIQUE Princess' or something like that right?" She said and I laughed. 

"Yeah, I guess so. Haha." I said and she looked at me. "So you're gonna perform alone again?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nah...you also wanna be in stage with EXO too anyway. So...duo?" I asked and she gave her signature retarded smile, well I think it's  retarded.

"You rock dude. " She said and I got my phone. "Yeah, I know I am. Now let's choose a song and get some moves down." I said and she got her laptop. "Roger, Aki~." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I still don't know how I got that nickname though..." I muttered as we both started to search for awesome songs. She spared a side glance and went back to her laptop.

"It's your fault for putting Aki as your facebook name. Plus, loads of people video you dancing without you noticing, thus your internet popularity." She said and I groaned.

"And you didn't stop them?" I asked as I clicked random songs. She laughed. "Nope. I helped them actually. To video you, they had to pay me." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey how's this song?" I asked and clicked on a mashup video of B.A.P's Warrior and Nu'est's Face.  Min smiled. "It's awesome! Let's stick with it!" She said and went to her huge closet to change.

I just looked randomly around her room and noticed a picture apof her and narrowed my eyes. 'Why does she still have this picture? I thought she hated the bastard.' I thought as I stared at it. 

It was a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend, Lee Byunghun, or L.Joe. 

Then Min came back, and I tore my eyes off the picture. "Finally. Come on let's practice." I said and stood up and we went to one of the many empty rooms in her house.

-hours later-

"So how will we do the dubstep part Jae?" Mn asked as she dropped to the floor, obviously tired. I sighed and listened to the music again. Yep, I'm just making up steps as I go on, and it works. 

"I got it! Ok so all you gotta do is mirror whatever I'm doing." I said and she looked at me, confused and I sighed.

"You're gonna do the mirrored version of what I'm doin." I said. "Oh~...ok." She said and I just shook my head.

-minutes later-

"Right..you finally got it. Now, if you excuse me...I want my Chanyeol." I said and she laughed. "Yeah yeah. I'll just practice here. You can go back to the dorm." She said and I smiled. 

"Haha thanks Min! I'll see you tomorrow!" I said and left.

I walked back to the dorms alone, but on my way back, a black car pulled up beside me. I raised an eyebrow and stared at the car and watched as the window rolled down and I smiled.

"Yah! Jagi~." Chanyeol said and waved and I walked over to the car gave him a quick peck to the cheek. 

"Came to pick me up Channie?" I asked and he smiled. "Yep. Besides, I want my Jae right now." He said cutely and I laughed as I walked over and sat in the shot gun seat.

"Well, I wanted my Chanyeol too." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride." He said and I giggled. 

I looked out silently of the car window and watched the moving scenery. I heard music being played from the radio and suddenly my eyelids felt heavy and everything started going slow.

I felt my eyelids close as the music drowns in my ears, and my surroundings turned black. I fell asleep.

-Chapter 8 end-

 

 

Hope ya like it guys~! There's a subscribe button somewhere~ if you have an account, CLICK IT~! Haha :3