A Different Kind of Love

A Different Kind of Love

 

Zelo’s POV:

“Zelo-ah! Here to the car! We’re going to be late!” Our manager called to me from the front door. “Coming, hyung!” I called back. Today was the day were going to meet another rookie band like us, EXO. We were going to meet to make sure the fanwars stopped. I’m glad because babys and exotic can be friends, I know it. I ran out the dorm’s front door and head onto my hat as I sprinted to the van.

I jumped in and took my seat. “Sorry, I had to find my shoes.” I told my hyungs. Yongguk hyung smiled at me, “It’s ok. We can wait as long as we need to.” I smiled at him and head bowed. I looked out the window as the car drove to the meeting place. We’ve already released our music video for Rainsound.. EXO has nothing so far… I wonder how the members of EXO are. I’ve seen them in pictures and stuff but they can be different in person. That’s not how we are but we’re different then other bands.

I started thinking about other things as my mind drifted into its own thoughts. I was startled out of them when the manager told us we were there. We all got out of the car and headed to the large building in front of us.  I followed behind everyone just like a normal maknae would. We walked inside the doors and it seemed Yongguk hyung knew where to go because he went straight to the room. We all piled inside a long room with so many chairs it would take time to count them all. It was a room with one long table and a project screen in the front. We had our own name tags in the places we’d be sitting. I was placed between two members of EXO that I couldn’t put the faces too.

We took our seats and waited. Our manager told us it wouldn’t be too long before the other band would be here. We waited for about 5 minutes then EXO stepped in one by one and took their seats.

Where everyone's sitting

 

I finally remembered who was supposed to sit by me. Kai, one of the youngest, on my left. Then Tao… I watched him sit next to me and my heart stopped. I didn’t know why though. My eyes wouldn’t leave his face, I watched him from the corner of my eye so he wouldn’t noticed as much. His outfit and makeup made him looks so dark and creepy. It was actually really intriguing. I wanted to get to know him because of it for some odd reason. He also wore a lot of piercings that made him look tough. I remembered from his teaser that he knew wushu.

It made my heart speed up just a little. I started blushing which made me turn away and look at my hands in my lap. I bit my lip. What is going on in my head right now? I heard the two managers begin to talk to us but I could barely listen. I was still thinking about the man sitting next to me and how I really wanted to know more about him. I took a risk and looked at him, I only wanted to stare for a second, but that didn’t work out because he was looking straight into my eyes. We didn’t speak or turn away. Instead we stared into each other’s eyes. His eyes seemed so dark and scary.

My heart rate picked up speed at that thought. I was blushing again so I turned away and looked at the managers. I heard him tear out a piece of paper from a notebook and scribble something on it. I tried by best to ignore it but I couldn’t when a white page of paper was passed to sit in front me. I stared at it while a blush crept onto my face.

I took it and slowly opened it as I laid back in my seat. It read,

It’s Zelo, right? Nice to meet you.. You seem really nice and interesting… I hope we can be friends ^-^ -Tao

I almost fainted right then and there from the cute words. They did not match Tao’s style at all. I was falling for this man and I didn’t exactly know how or why considering we just met. I turned my head slowly to look over at him. He was looking at the paper in my hand but when I turned to him he looked at me. He gave me a small smile. I tried my best to smile back and took then pen that I was supposed to be taking notes with and wrote a note for him,

Nice to meet you too, Tao hyung. I hope we can become friends too.

That was when I paused. I was about to take this to a whole new level.

If you have a phone we should text each other sometimes. :) –Zelo

I gently put the pen down and slid the paper to him. His eyes fixed onto the paper and he read it. I moved by eyes away from him so it wouldn’t be awkward. I looked at all of the people in the room and when my eyes went to Daehyun hyung, our eyes meet but he turned away. It was almost like he had been staring at me longer then I knew about. I was interrupted thinking about that when Tao slid the paper back to me. It had on it,

That’s a good idea. Here is my number: [random number]. You can text me whenever ^_^ -Tao

I smiled to myself as I read it. I placed the paper on the table and ripped out another clean sheet and wrote on it,

Yay~ Thank you, hyung. Here is my number: [random number]. I’ll text you whenever we get out of this meeting then :D Ps. I’m going to keep the other page to write it in my phone so here is a clean on for you to keep.-Zelo

I slid the paper over to him again and looked at the managers. They were talking serious business but I didn’t know what they were exactly talking about. I hadn’t been listening the entire time. I glanced back at Tao who was looking at me. When he saw I was looking back at him, he smiled and nodded tapping the paper on the desk. I smiled back and then we both put the different papers into our pocket and tried our best to pay attention to what every the managers were talking about. I sighed as they were getting more boring by the second.

I was pushed into a happy place though we they both said, “Looks like we’ve got it through your heads. Nice meeting you all, you’re allowed to leave now.” Everyone began standing up and pushing in their chairs. I turned to Tao and smiled once more at him. He returned the smile, “I’ll be waiting for your text, Zelo.” He told me in a voice that did not at all matched his style. He was quiet different from the way he dressed. It was surprising. “I’ll text you, don’t worry, hyung.”

With that we parted into our own cars with the rest of our bands. This time I sat in the back against the left car wall. I was hoping Yongguk hyung would sit by me but Daehyun hyung beat him to it and then Youngjae sat next to him leaving Yongguk and Himchan hyung in the middle front. Once we started driving, I quickly took out my phone and looked through my contacts for Tao Hyung~. As I found him I clicked create message. I sent him a simply Hi with a smiley face.

I placed my phone in my lap as I waited for his reply. It took a while and while I was waiting, Daehyun wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him, “Sooo~ I saw you chatting with the guy sitting next you. What were you talking about?” I slightly blushed as I realized he was watching me for a longer amount of time then I had though. “We were just telling each other we wanted to get to know each other and how we wanted to become friends.” I told him glancing at my phone to see if I got his message.

“I see… What was his name?” he asked now reaching over and grabbing his drink in the cup holder making his arm brush my chin and cheek. I blushed at the sudden accidently touch but recovered quickly as I told him my new friend’s name, “Tao.”

“Oh, EXO-M’s Maknae?” he asked as he took a drink of his water. I smiled and nodded, that’s when I got a text back.

From: Tao Hyung~

Hi~ So… Tell me more about yourself.

To: Zelo ^-^

So I did. I told lots about myself and he told me enough back. So many days passed and we texted every day, unless we were busy with work. We never got to see each other though. We made a new comeback and they still hadn’t with made it weird to be still called rookies.

After our video was released, about 10 minutes after, Tao texted me,

From: Tao hyung<3

I watched your new comeback music video. It was really amazing. You did well. You all did but you seemed really into your character. Great job. ^_^

To: Zello<3

I read it over so many times that I memorized it. My heart picked up speed as I stared straight into the wall. Hyung said I did well… I was reacting like that… I had fallen for my hyung. I bit my lip before I clicked reply to message. It took me a minute to gather what I wanted to say. I was going to confess. I didn’t know how he’d react but it was worth a shot.

So I wrote out,

To: Tao hyung<3

Thank you so much, hyung. You put a smile to my face :) For more reasons then one…

From: Zello<3

 

To: Zello<3

What other reasons are there…?

From: Tao hyung<3

 

To: Tao hyung<3

I… I like you… More then a friend.

From: Zello<3

It took a few more minutes for his reply to come back with scared me slightly.

To: Zello<3

I just so happen to like you like that too…

From: Tao hyung<3

My heart stopped. That wasn’t what I was excepting but it was more then I wanted and I was glad. I fangirled to myself with the biggest blush on my face. I was so happy. I quickly replied once I had enough fangirling done.

To: Tao hyung<3

:D I’m so happy you return my feelings!

From: Zello<3

 

To: Zello<3

So… Do you want to be a couple then?

From: Tao hyung<3

I blushed to myself as I read his reply. I started imagining us being together. I nodded to myself as I typed in a reply.

To: Tao hyung<3

Yes *blushes*

From: Zello<3

Then that was that. We became a couple. Everyday we’d talk and we kept telling each other we needed to meet up. It was nerve wreaking thinking about meeting up with him. It would make me so nerve and I didn’t know why.

Once day though, we decided to meet on a free day we both had. We were going to meet behind TS Entertainment’s building. I was leaning against the wall waiting for him as my heart speed kicked up. I was blushing even though I was alone. It was just the thought of knowing he’d show up any second. I waited for another couple minutes trying to steady my breathing.

That’s when I heard Tao’s voice talk to me, “Hey, Zelo.” I looked up and saw him standing there looking amazing as ever. I blushed and slowly walked over to him to where we stand looking at each other. He’s slender arms  wrapped around my chest and he hugged me. I hugged him back setting my head on the crook of his neck. We stood embracing each other for a little while until he pulled his head away to look at me.

For the first time ever he whispered to me, “I love you.” With those words said, he didn’t give me enough time to react because he pressed his lips to mine. I blushed and froze up but quickly got over it and returned the soft and gentle kiss. Our lips moved together so smoothly, it was perfect.

After a few more seconds we both pulled away. I looked at him and smiled, not a normal smile, “I love you too, hyung.” He returned the same smile and we hugged again. It was perfect. It was too perfect. It felt like a dream but I knew it wasn’t. I was in love with him and it was amazing to be. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that was to your liking~

It was short and probably went a little fast for you but... sorry ><

If you liked this couple, let me know so maybe I can write another oneshot or maybe even a ongoing story about them :)

Anyway, thanks for reading

Comment and sub please~ I'd very much be happy if you did<3

Saranghamnida<3