Chapter 1 | Doesn't know my feeling..

Sehun-ah... Saranghae

"Kyungmin-ah ! can you please help me?" He said while look at me with pleading eyes.

"Shiro" I answer shortly and roll my eyes.

"Please?" He said while doing aegyo to me. Ugh how I hate that aegyo of him..

I sighed and walk towards the girl with an hairband.

"Hello?" I greet her with a wave.

"Hi.." She answer shortly.

"Well my bestfriend sehun, want  your facebook's profile name and your no.phone," 

"Oh.. Sehun? okay then..here my facebook profile name my number phone," She give me her facebook paper and her no. phone. I mouthed 'thanks' and walk towards him.

"Here , Sehun" I give him the paper with her facebook name and her no.phone.

"Thanks Kyumin-ah, you really are my bestfriend," He said while hug me . I don't want to be your bestfriend.. I want to be more than a bestfriend. In a few second, he the first let go the hug.

"Bye Kyungmin-ah ! smile everyday , best friend." He wave and smiled at me. I smiled back but you know that your smile is not sincere.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehun - ah ! " I called him from the back.

"Oh hai ,  Kyungmi " He wave to signal here.

"What's up ?" He said as he do his cool move.

"Can you company me to go buy some bread?" I said with pleading eyes.

"It's not that I don't wanna go.." He scratches his neck and paused

"It just I have a date with Jaemin," He continued.

"Sehunnie~" Jaemin called Sehunnie? Sehunnie? SEHUNNIE?! 

"Ok then , bye enjoy your date.." I lower my voice and walk faster.

My heart torn into pieces , Is this called love triangle? You burst into tears as you fastening your walk.

Until you met a park that you and him hang out with, you smiled with your childhood flashback.

You rest on a tree as you inhale the fresh air.

"Ni Hao..?" Aish why this freaking-chinese guy just not  interupt my beautiful moment.

"Ni hao" I answer shortly.

"Can you know the way for the bubble tea shop?"He said with a question mark on his face.

"Urm..turn.. right.. and turn.. left..... until.. you see... the bubble tea shop" she response with a broken chinese language.

"Oh .. I'm luhan," he smiled cutely and shake my hand.

"Kyung min.."

"Okay then , bye Kyungmin ? I will see you later " I nod understanding him and wave back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                                                  "Let love come to you, do not bother to chase it"