Home...

There's Nothing Better Than A Place Called Home

"Ara! Open this _______ door! Let me in!" Yunho shouted outside the house of his girlfriend, um I mean his mistress, Go Ara. It has been raining and he is all wet... Ara swung the door open then slapped Yunho.

 

Yunho: Ara! What is that for!?

Ara: I do not need you! You are such a useless piece of .

Yunho: Why Ara!? Waeyo? You love me right? I gave you my all, I left my family for you because I love you so much Ara...

Ara: Eh? Who told you i love you? I never told you I do! I just said I want you...

Yunho: Why? Because I am now sick? Because my business failed because of my sickness? And I am not that good in bed anymore? Is that all!? Well, I am leaving now...

 

Yunho ran away from that house, taking nothing, just the clothes he is wearing at that moment... Eyes swollen from the flood of tears he shed that you can't distinguish if it is the rain or the tears falling from hi handsome face... He doesn't know where to go... It is raining hard... and the only place he knows where to go is...

 

"Jaejoong..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Who is there?" 'who would come in this unholy hour! God damn it is midnight!' Jaejoong ran to their front door when he heard someone knocked.

 

"Jaejoong..."

 

"Yunho? What happened to you? And... why are you here? Where is Ara-sshi?" Jaejoong asked confused, and also concerned.

"She said he doesn't love me! And I can't go anywhere..." Yunho fainted at the doorstep...

"Yun! Yunnie! Yunho!"

 

 

"Where am I?" Yunho woke up early in the morning... he realized where he is now... the room where he and Jaejoong used to stay, used to make love, used to talk and laugh...

 

"Oh Yunho... I am glad you are awake! Goodness you made me worry!" Yunho suddenly snapped out from his thoughts when he heard a voice, familiar voice that never failed to bring warmth to his heart...

 

"Jaejoong-ah..."

". Drop the -ah Yun... Just call me what you used to address me..."

"Joongie..."

"Yeah that is right... what are you doing Yun?"

Yunho suddenly ran to Jaejoong, hugging him oh so tight, never letting go. Jaejoong was stunned by his actions, but he just hugged the now crying Yunho...

 

"I am so sorry... you are still as beautiful as ever..."

"I already forgave you... It has been years Yun... But, I still love you..."

"Joongie..."

"Yunho I do not expect you to reciprocate what I feel... I forgive you but..."

"But what?"

"Your children..."

 

"Appa!" A voice is suddenly heard all over the room...

"Jiyool!" Yunho hugged his daughter... the daughter who gave him joy if he is sad... the one who never hated him... his youngest daughter, Jiyool.

"Appa you grew old! You look like a grandpa!"

Yunho chuckled at the statement. "And you had been a beutiful girl now."

"Appa I am 16 already! How I miss you..."

Jaejoong just teared up to the scene, especially when Yunho asked, "Jiyoolie where are the others?"

Jiyool became silent. Yunho looked confused to Jaejoong... "They all left... Jiyool is the only one who stayed... Their world is our family... But when you left... They also left. They can't choose between us."

"Do you have their contact numbers?"

"I am not sure if the numbers are still the same..."

 

"I am sad to say but I am sick. I have only a few months to live..."

Jaejoong's and Jiyool's eyes widened in shock... Yunho just revealed he has pancreatic cancer, the cancer of the pancreas.

"Maybe that is the reason Ara-sshi left you Yunnie... she can't take care of you!" Jaejoong blurted out.

"Appa why did you hide this from us? You are bad!" Yunho hugged his sulking daughter and wife, oh I mean ex-wife. "Can I wish something? Even in the last months of my life I want to be with my sons and daughters..." Yunho said...

"If that is what you wish... We will do it for you..." Jaejoong said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

They found a way to contact each other because of the ever briliant Jiyool...

 

"Saengie-ah!" Junsu shouted when he saw Jiyool waiting for them in their front door, their old house...

 

"Oppa How I miss you! How is Yoochun oppa? Is he a good boyfriend to you?" Jiyool asked.

"Oh my gee! Well... he is the best of the best! By the way, where is Appa and Umma?"

"They are inside."

Junsu is about to run going inside the house but he stopped when he heard a familiar voice...

 

"Duckbutt!" a familiar voice said.

"Moonbin!" Junsu said.

"What the hell you doing here? I do not even know why I wasted my tine coming here... That stupid old man..."

"Moonbin Appa is not stupid!"

"He left us then you will say he is not!? What are you?"

 

Jaejoong heard those words from Moonbin's mouth... He went outside then scolded them. "YAH! Your father will be awake!"

Moonbin: Why Umma? Are you all the same!? You forgave him? We should have a father, a head in our house but what? He left us!

Jaejoong: Then why had you come here? Why, to mock us, to let you anger out? I didn't raised you like that!

Jaemin: What is happening here that I do not know?

A hot chick walked towards them. Then he slapped Moonbin.

Jaemin: Do not hurt Umma!

Moonbin: I am your Oppa! You are just 20, and I am 25 already! Don't you dare disrespect me!

Jaemin: Eh? I respect nobody but Umma. I do not even respect myself then I will respect you?

Jaejoong: What is the meaning of this Jung Jaemin? What are you saying you do  not respect yourself?

Jaemin: I am a strip dancer in the club. My life is changed when I met Changmin. I gave him my all but he is also the same with others. He robbed me one night then ______ me hard...

Jaejoong: What happened to all of you!? We raised you not that way! You are all mad that your Appa left yo then you wll also leave me? Are you damn crazy? Seriously I made you come here because your father wants to have a happy moment with his family whole again!

Jaemin: And Jiyool is the star again? She hasn't left you, she stayed by your side, it is always her, I am sick of it! That is why I left, Umma.

Jaejoong: Jaemin we love you as much as we love each one of you! It is just that she is the youngest and the most fragile. *teared up*

Jaemin: I am sorry Umma... I do not want you crying... Sorry too Jiyool for being cold to you for years...

Jiyool: I love you Unni so it is ok. *hugs Jaemin*

Moonbin: I left to earn more money... I want to come back here in this house again then give you all that you need... Umma I am so sorry. *hugged Jaejoong*

Junsu: I left because I do not want to have a broken family... I thought it is better...

 

All of them had a hugging session that night...

 

"Where is our Appa?" the three said in unison.

"Yunnie is upstairs, sleeping." Jaejoong answered.

"I want to tell you that... that..." Jaejoong can't finish the sentence because he already cried.

"I have pancreatic cancer." Yunho suddenly went down and said...

 

"Jung Yunho..." Moonbin said.

"Moonbin..." Yunho said his son's name, the son who gave him pride over the years, his brightest son, Moonbin.

Moonbin ran to his Appa then punched him hard that Yunho stumbled and fell. Jaejoong ran to Yunho's side.

 

"Why appa? Why would you come back when you already have cancer? Why not earlier? I miss you Appa... your strong body... See? I just knocked you out which I can't even do..." He hugged Yunho suddenly.

"I am sorry Moonbin... I am so sorry..." Yunho cried.

"Appa I miss you so much! You do not know how much! I want you to see my boyfriend! My husband to be, my children to be, But you can't... I hate you Appa!" Junsu squealed at Yunho. Yunho just laugh at his son's cuteness and hugged him...

Jiyool followed in the hugging session. Jaejoong also joined in.

 

Yunho: Jaemin...

Jaemin. ____. Bull. Go here in 45 minutes. *she suddenly screamed on her phone*

Yunho: Jaemin stop cursing!

Jaemin: Appa the delievery man is so slow! I already ordered a pizza one hour ago but still it wasn't here!

Yunho: You are still the same Jaemin I know... The impatient and hot-headed one... Come here baby!

 

Jaemin gave his father a big bear hug, the warmest of all.  Yunho just smiled... thinking he is the luckiest man in the whole world... being accepted again...

 

 

"Oppa! Appa is in the hospital now... blah blah blah..." Jaemin kept on talking so fast that Moonbin can barely understand her.

"Shut the ____ up sis! Talk slow." Moonbin said.

"Appa. Is. In. the. hospital. now. I. am. with. everybody. except. you."

'Why didn't you told me!? Talk fast next time, not like a toddler!"

"You said I should talk slow! Oppa you had really get to my nerves!"

 

Moonbin ran as fast as he can... even the hospital is half a mile away, he didn't care, as long as he can see his appa alive, it doesn't matter.

 

"Moonbin! Why are you so sweat?" Jaejoong said while wiping his son's perspiring forehead.

"I ran." was his answer. "What happened to Appa?"

"He suddenly fainted why we are talking to each other.." Junsu answered while clinging to a man's arm.

"Who is he duckbutt?"

The man chuckled at Moonbin's statement. "Sir I am Park Yoochun, fiance of Jung Junsu." The wide foreheaded man answered. "nice to meet you." Moonbin said.

 

"Are you Mrs. Jung?" the doctor suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Yes... er... I am." Jaejoong hesitantly answered because he knows they are divorced.

"I am sorry but he has only an hour to live."

 

All in the room cried...

 

When Yunho woke up...

 

Yunho: To all of you, I thank you for staying with me all the time... This is the happiest moment of my life... I hope you can forgive me... I love you all... Moonbin take care of the whole family. I wish your success.

Moonbin: I will Appa.

Yunho: Mr. Park... take care of my Suie. And Junsu, be a good wife like your mother.

Yoochun: I love your son sir. I will.

Junsu: I will Appa, because you requested.

Yunho: Jaemin, have a new start... if that bastard left you, find someone who will love you truthfully...

Jaemin: How did you... I will find someone like you Appa.

Yunho: Jiyool, thanks for staying for your mother's side. I know it is hard but take care of Umma ok?

Jiyool: Of course appa!

Yunho: Jaejoong... I know how much pain you experienced all through the years... I want to asked for forgiveness... and to this past days... I realize that... I am still madly in love with you. You showed me how much you love me... I love you Jaejoong...

Jaejoong is a crying mess. "you are my Yunniebear. My only one... I will  not find someone to love... I love you Yunho..."

 

BEEP...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Your Appa is home now..." Jaejoong said to his children after the funeral...

"And we are also home now... there is nothing better than a place called home... home in your arms Umma..." they said.