A Day in the Perfect Life of Uniyixing

Life of a Unicorn

 

 

 

Life of a unicorn 
 
Zhang Yixing woke up feeling almost as beautiful as he was even though he had a temperature and a sore back. He got up and trotted around for a bit as he did daily, unicorns weren’t fat, unicorns needed perfection. This was his whole life story: staying beautiful, being the best, always perfect.
 
This was a day in the life of a unicorn.
 
A butterfly zooms past my head, his first instinct is to kill it before it gets away, he couldn’t have something be as pretty as him. It may be dark but in this land that word didn’t exist (it’s actually illegal to say) and neither did the word unsatisfactory, this was a fairy tale. 
 
He killed the butterfly in seconds and swished his gleaming hair back. He was now exhausted mostly because of his cold. He coughed out some sparkle dust then went to SM City. This was where he went to get his hair perfected before going to beauty classes; when he’s older he wants to be a beautician, but today he was getting some magical sparkles for his sore back. 
 
When he entered the doctor by the name of  took me to get the medicine. He placed the sugar in his mouth but it didn’t taste like the usual magical sparkles you got for your throat it was a strange weird taste, unsatisfying to his taste bugs obviously because he’d soon vomit everywhere. Uniyixing was embarrassed to see his vomit didn’t make it to the floor because most of it was on Mister Krease. His fur was no longer light pink, it was bright rainbow and smelling of cheese cake, smoothies—a horrible smell for unicorns.
 
They were not always perfect. 
 
He realized this after the doctor incident and gave up being perfect, now he ran free and was a husband to Luhan the Deer and a father to their son Buttercup the Deercorn then we lived as happy as ever in the forest, pooping his little rainbow poops.

 

FIN