A Brand New Page

A Brand New Page

“Forgive me, Sooyoung-ah! I love you! Sooyoung, pls… I didn’t kiss her! She’s the one who kissed me surprisingly. I don’t understand, Sooyoung! Sooyoung, pls. I love you so much… I don’t want to lose you. You’re my everything…”

 

“I don’t care! Do whatever you want! I don’t want to meet you again!” she cried. Then she lied on her bed, crying…

 

 

“ahjumma, just sit here… so that you don’t need to keep standing like that.”

 

“Are you sure, young lady?” the pregnant woman asked. “of course. I afraid you’ll be tired and something bad might happen to the baby inside you.”

 

“Thanks, sweety. You’re so kind.” The woman thanked her. “you’re welcome.” She helped her to sit. “what’s your name, young lady?” she asked. “umm, Choi Soo Young.”

 

“wow, what a nice name…”

 

 

 

“thanks.” She smiled sweetly.

 

The bus suddenly started to move. she almost fall down until someone hold her surprisingly.

 

“Be careful…” he said to me. “T-thanks…I’m so lucky, ahaha.” She laughed to avoid awkwardness. “Why are you standing? You don’t have any seat?” he asked. “I-I… I was late.”

 

“No, she offered me her seat.” That woman said. “It’s nothing… I’m just… it’s just because of….. Hey, are you okay? hello? Are you listening?” she waved her hands in front of his face, as she noticed that he was like thinking about something serious. “What a nice girl… wtf I’m liking her…”

 

“Hellooo?!” Soo Young said. “ah! Sorry… I was thinking about something important just now. Sorry…”

 

“Don’t need to apologize.” She smiled.

 

(5 minutes later)…

 

“I’m Ryeowook.”

 

“Hey! Are you dating? Both of you are so sweeeeet~” someone said. They blushed.

“W-we’re not… we just know each other. How can we have that kind of affection to each other? This is the first time I meet her.” Ryeowook answered. “yea, he’s right.”

 

“you must be lying… haha. You’re holding her hand.”

 

“we shake hands just now. That’s why…”

 

“oh. So, just come to me, sweety. I will be your boyfriend then.” He pulled Sooyoung to his embrace. “let me go!!!” sooyoung tried to release herself. “Don’t touch her!” Ryeowook punched him and grabbed Sooyoung’s hands.

 

“are you dare enough to have a fight with me? I’m ready…” he pulled out a knife from his pocket. “Oppa!”

“You’re too small. I bet you’re still 19 years old right?”

 

“no. I’m 22 now… and, you know, I’m a police officer. I have guns you know. Shot-guns…” he pulled out a gun. “don’t step closer. One more step I will shoot you! Come on lets go, Sooyoung!”

 

“AAH.”

 

“Oppaaaaaaaa!!!” Sooyoung cried while looking at Ryeowook on the ground, bleeding.”

 

“A police officer?! What kind of police officer are you?!”

 

“don’t worry, oppa. He’s still in the bus. He’s gone.”

 

“I love you, Sooyoung.”

 

“don’t talk too much! I will bring you to the hospital now!”

 

“you don’t need to… I’m dying.”

 

“No, you’re not! You will be fine!” she cried. “don’t cry for me, Sooyoung-ah…”

 

“I love you!”

 

“can you give me the very last passionate kiss?”

 

“but promise me you won’t leave me now!” she kissed him passionately.

 

“bye, I love you.”

 

“No, oppa! You will always be with me! You won’t go anywhere! Oppa!” she cried. She noticed that he’s not breathing anymore.

 

 

 

“RYEOWOOK OPPA!!!” she woke up. “huft… it’s just a dream. I fell asleep. I still love you, oppa but I afraid you don’t really love me as what you always say…” she sighed.

 

Tok! Tok! Tok!

 

“Sooyoung unnie?”

 

“just enter, Seohyun…”

 

“Sooyoung unnie, I wanna ask something. May I?”

 

“everything for my dongsaeng.” She winked

 

“tomorrow is Valentine day, unnie. I want to give Kyuhyun oppa chocolate. Can we make it now? You also want to give one for Ryeowook oppa right?” she smiled.

 

“okay, lets go now.”

 

“but it’s raining…”

 

“I bought the ingredients yesterday.” She smiled.

 

 

“Lets start… s-sooyoung unnie? What are you thinking? Any problem?

 

“Ah, nooo… I’m just missing my old friend.”

 

“are you sure?”

 

“yea” she faked a smile. “lets continue…”

 

 

“oh yeah. Unnie, just an hour ago I saw someone sitting under the tree in front of our house. I don’t know who’s that… I can’t see his face because he’s wearing a cap.”

 

“S-Seohyun?! It’s raining! Why don’t you bring him inside?!”

 

“I’m scared of strangers, unnie.”

 

“he’s not a stranger!” she realized that that was Ryeowook. She ran out as fast as she could. “Ryeowook oppa!” she covered his body with her jacket. He was very pale. He was feeling very cold because of the rain. He was shivering. Then she helped him to stand up, then bring him inside her house.

 

“he’s Ryeowook oppa?”

 

“yeah… pls look after him here. I’m gonna make a cup of hot chocolate for him!”

 

“K”

 

“S-seohyun, is Sooyoung okay?”

 

“you’re worrying about her while you’re almost die in cold now!” she replied worriedly. “don’t talk too much, just wait for her…”

 

 

“Seohyun, can you pls go out for a while? I want to talk with Ryeowook oppa.”

 

“okay” she got out.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry… pls forgive me. I was blind. You love me so much but I didn’t believe in you!” she cried. “no, listen to me, Sooyoungie. I also dumped you for those s…”

 

“No…I know you didn't. Oppa, I'm just an ordinary girl while you're a guy who has lots of fangirls that are smarter, richer, prettier and ier than me. moreover, I got no talents. I just don't wanna be a burden for you. why you're still ..." she haven't finished her sentence when suddenly he gave her a very passionate kiss, stopping the tears that were bursting out from her eyes. "O-oppa..."

"Because I love you..."

"But why do you love me?"

Lets forget about this and start a new page…” he said softly, her hair. “I love you, oppa.” He hugged her tight. “the warmest hug I’ve ever got.”

 

 

 

END