Dentist related

Dentist related

 

 

 

He had been the first one to arrive.
The receptionist had told him to wait. The doctor would be some minutes late.

“It’s fine…” – had been his only reply.
Sat at the wating room, Bang Yongguk saw his whole life passing in front of his eyes, like in a movie.

His first lost baby tooth; his first cavity; his braces, the headger… the other kids laughing at him… his mean dentist, telling him he would never get rid of the braces… “GummyGuk” was his nickname…


“Morning” – a voice interrupted his flashback.

“Morning…” – he answered.
It was a beautiful lady, wearing a beautiful white dress with a few delicate red roses. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail. She walked in in slowe motion…
“Excuse me…” – she spoke again.

Yongguk just stared.
“Where is the recepcionist?” – she asked.

“She… she went to … check something… but she’ll be back soon.” – he managed.
“Okay…” – the lady replied, sitting next to him. – “It’s hot outside!” – she laughed lightly.

“You’re hot…” – Yongguk spoke unwillingly. Regret!!
“I beg your pardon?” – she replied suspicious.

“You’re hot! I mean, because it’s hot outside, so you’re hot!” – Yongguk’s clumsy words made the girl smile.
“I’m Jieun” – she said.
“Yongguk” – he spoke, staring at the floor.

“Yongguk…. You have a beautiful smile, Yongguk. I bet you wore braces!” – Jieun spoke. A sweet smile on her lips.
Yongguk went from uneasy to obviously tense.
“I  did!” – he spoke, raising his hands to his head- “the helmet, you know…”

“Helmet…” – Jieun thought – “Oh, you mean the headgear?”
Yongguk nodded embarrassed. It felt as if he still wore that… that thing.

“I wore  that too…” – he heard Jieun say in a dreamy tone.
“Did the kids laugh at you?” – Yongguk rushed to ask.

“Yeah, but I didn’t care” – Jieun answered smiling – “My father was a dentist, so…”
“My uncle was my dentist. He used to call me GummyGuk… used to say I’d never take that off” – Yongguk admitted. His hands together, sweating.

“Not all dentists are bad... There are some that really care about the patient’s feelings.” – she comforted, placing a hand over his.
They looked at each other for a moment and smile.

“You… you have a beautiful gummy smile…” – Jieun noticed.
“Your hands… they’re comforting…” – Yongguk observed –“Wanna be my dentist?”
They could say they had some chemistry going on.

“Bang Yongguk?” – they heard the receptionist call from the end of the long corridor – “It’s you”
“It’s me…” – Yongguk gulped.

“I’ll go with you” – Jieun stood.
“It’s… I mean, no need. I’m a grown up, it’s not like I’m afraid of… of…den-den…” – Yongguk spoke, but could barely formulate the word “dentist”.

“It’s fine, I’m going on the same direction” – Jieun said, taking something from her purse, putting it on.
A name tag.
“Dr. Song Jieun… Dentist” – Yongguk read.

“Let’s go, GummyGuk, I’ll give you a free sugar candy if you don’t bite me” – Jieun said, while taking a coat from behind the receptionists table.
“I’d rather get a sweet kiss…” –  Yongguk tried. A marauder smile on his lips.

“But then, I would have to bite you, sweetie…” – she replied, smiling.
“I’m sugar free” – Yongguk teased, biting his lip.

“My kind of sweet…” – Jieun winked.


Dentist related pick up line…
Best pick up line ever.