Day 1

Destiny

Yuna is preparing herself for her planned. While Chienna is preparing herself for the festival held in a park. Yuna went to her cousin's apartment to check on her. 

"Hello, Unnie." she greeted. "Are you done?" 

"Hey. Almost done." she said. 

"I'll help you." she said. "You have to look good.

"It's only a festival, Yuna." 

"Aigoo.. Let's go now, Unnie."

"Why so hurry?"

"We're going to be late for the show. Let's go." she grabbed her arm as they left her apartment. 

♦♦

Meanwhile, Ukiss is preparing to help Eli to have a good impression to his date. They planned something for his date. 

"Okay, that's great. See you in abit." their manager said as he hung up.

"We have to go now." he added. 

"I'm nervous." Eli mumbled. 

"Cool bro, you already dated many girls, right?" Kiseop teased as they laughed. 

"Yah! It's not like that." Eli protested. 

"You'll be okay, Hyung." Dongho said. 

"Okay, let's go now." their manager instructed. 


Cherry Blossom Festival 

Many people went to the festival, some children plays in the fountain together with their parents. Some group of friends are having fun taking pictures with each other. Right then, Yuna and Chienna arrived at the park. Ukiss was having a short performance in the park. Many people watched their performance including Chienna. 

When the performance was over, they ran hurriedly in the bridge where they will going to start there plan. Then Yuna lead her to their destination. Ukiss is ready for the dating proposal. Chienna is unaware of the situation. 

"That's her, she's here." Kevin said.

422131_252120894874409_2117551634_n.jpg

 

Then Chienna slowly approached them. Then they start to sing. 

We saw her and she seems to back away from us a bit. She seems shy, I actually like that very much. 

Chienna was shocked as they started to approached her and she smiled. 

"Please choose one of our roses." Soohyun said. Then she approached them one by one but they reject her decision. But then when she reached Eli, he kneeled down and the Ukiss start to tease them. She was shocked of what he did. Then Eli took off his mask to reveal himself. 

He was truly handsome 

"My name is Eli, and I will be your boyfriend within this week. Please accept my proposal." he said as the boys cheered. But then Chienna took the rose from his hand. Eli stood up and hugged her. 


After that they start to walk alone

"What your name?" Eli asked. 

"Park Chienna." she said. 

"Park Chienna? My name is Eli." he smiled. 

"I know." she smiled. "I was watching your performance earlier." 

"You watched?" she nodded. "How was it?" he asked.

"It's really good." 

"Ah yes, Thank you very much. " he smiled. But then the other members showed up. 

"Woah, she's really pretty." Soohyun cheered. 

"We're going home now." Kevin said.

"Really? Okay, bye." then Kiseop bowed at her that makes Chienna laughed. The atmosphere turned awkward after the members have left. As they walked, Eli saw a bench and they decided to take a sit. 

"First of all, because we are couple. Therefore, we have a couple cell phones." Eli said. 

"Really?" 

"Yes." then he took out the phones from his pocket. "Here's the white one for you." he handled it to her.

"Thank you so much ." she said. 

"And mine will be black." he said. "Should we take a picture?" 

"Why?" he smiled. 

"We need one for our new wallpapers." Chienna laughed and she nodded. Eli put his arm around her as he put the phone infront of them and then they took a pictures. 

I was really nervous because we were so close to each other

It looks nice but kinda awkward

Then they started to tell some jokes. The atmosphere became more lively after Chienna's joke.

I thought it was really cute. I like the fact that she was carefree of her image

 

"Is it cold?" he asked.

"Kinda." then Eli took off his jacket. "Oh, you don't have to do that. What if you catch cold?" she asked. 

But then he gently put his jacket around me. 

"No, it's alright." he smiled. "Well then, should we go? It's pretty cold."

"Oh, okay. Let me give this back to you." she said.

"It's alright, just wear it until I leave." Then they start to leave. 

"It's such a shame we have to say goodbye now." Eli said. 

"Yeah." Eli waited a cab for Chienna.

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring my wallet."

"It's okay." she smiled. Right then, Eli opened the door for her. "I'm going now."

"Be careful. Remember to call me, okay?" 

"Okay. Thank you so much." she replied. 

The reason why I can't send her home is because I have to train. We have an upcoming concert in Thailand, so I have to train hard. I was bit sad. 

Hi Chienna! 

It's really nice to meet you! ^^

Take care! Keke~^^ 

-Eli

 

You're such a nice guy! ^^

You must be tired, have a good night! 

It's nice to meet you! ^^ 

-Chienna