Chapter 3

Seven

“Sara, I’m here? Are you ready?” Kate was at the front door of Sara’s house, since Sara didn’t reply so Kate tried to knock again, “ Hey! Sara.” She hears a footsteps approaching coming towards her, inside the house then she saw Sara, “Sara~ is there something wrong?”

Sara rub the back of her head,” uhm, nothing.”

Kate grabbed her wrist, ‘We’re going to prepare food for your Mom.” , the two we’re at the kitchen preparing a lunch for Sara’s Mom. “Is these enough?” Kate lift the food that’s inside the box, Sara just nodded.

After they’re finished preparing the food they’re already at the hospital while walking towards the door of the office of Sara’s Mom the door eventually opened, “Ohh, Kate, what brings you here?” she saw Sara that was sitting at the chair, “Sara~”.

“We’re here, Aunt to give you this food that we both made.” Kate lifts the paper bag.

“Ohh, really?” she smiled and looked to Sara who is sitting silently in the chair and didn’t move.

“Can you just put that in my desk, Kate? I’m going to talk to my daughter.” She smiled to Kate.“Okay, Aunt.” Kate smiled.

Her Mom was sat beside Sara, “Sara?” she talked.

“Mmm.” Sara replied.

“I’m sorry.” She looks at Sara and holds her both hands.

Sara’s tears fell on her cheeks, “Mom, I’m sorry too.” She faces her Mom. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to say those words in that time, I’m just so angry to him. I want to see you smile again Mom.”

“Shh,” she hugged Sara and rub her back, “I know. We should forget what happened that time, Sara, okay?”

“Mmm.” Sara tightens her hugged to her mother, “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you more.” She replied.

To break the silent between them her mother talk, “Wait me here, dear. Let me just finished my work first then, we’re going to eat the food you made for me and let’s eat it at the park.” Her mom stood and leaves.

“Okay, Mom.” She replied and smiled.

“So, how do you feel?” Kate talked and sat next to her.

“I feel better now. Thank you.” She replied.

“Come here. Hehe.” She hugged Sara and smiled.

While the two girls chatting, her mom arrives, “Honey, I’m back.” Her mother talked.

“Are you ready, girls?” she continued.

“Uhm…” Kate rubbed her head.

“We’re going to the park to eat the food we both made for Mom.” She whispered to Kate.

“Ahh, Okay. But, no.” she replied Sara.

“Why?.” She looks to Kate.

“Uhmm. It’s a family bonding time. And I know you missed you’re mom so much.” She replied.

“Kate---“

“Hehe. I’m fine. Goodbye, Aunt.” She smiled to Sara’s mother and leave.

“Ohh, okay.” She smiled and wave to Kate. “You’re friend is so nice.” She continued.

“Yes, Mom.” She replied with a sweet smile.

The two are already at the park, her mother set the blanket and they’re sat on it. Her mother opened the paper bag and put it on the blanket, “Wow~ both of you really made this?” she asked after smelling the food inside the box.

“Uhm, yes~” she replied shyly.

“Can I try it now?” she asked.

“Of course, Mom. It’s for you after all.” She replied.

 “Uhmmmm. Not bad.” She replied and smiled.

“Ehh, Mom.” She pouted.

“It’s good.” Her mother laugh, “Here.” she takes a spoonful of rice and meat and feed it to Sara.

“Uhmmm. Taste good. We’re both a good cook.” She proudly replied and both of them laugh.

“So, when is the start of your class?” she talked.

“Tomorrow.” She replied while eating the sandwich.

“Already?” her mother asked.

“Yes~” she replied.

“I’m going to take you at you’re school tomorrow then, your friend can go with us also.” She replied then drinks the juice.

“Really? Thanks Mom.” She hugged her mother.

“Ohh.” Her mom almost spit the juice.

“Ops, Sorry.” She replied and removes from the hug and both of them smiled.

 

                                                                                               ~>><<~

 

Monday morning, Sara’s mom finished preparing food for Sara after she finished cleaning the table and sets the plates she walks towards the front door of Sara’s room and starts to knock, “Sweetie, wake up, breakfast ready.”

Sara fell on the ground, “Ohh!~” she rubbed her . “What’s going on?” her mom asked Sara. “Nothing, mom. I’m going down any minute.” She replied and starts fixing her bed. “Ohh, by the way. You’re friend is already here.” she jokingly replied.

“What? Mom?” she replied and walks towards the bathroom.

“I’m just kidding.” She laughs and leaves.

Sara smiled and she opened the door of the bathroom and starts taking a bath, after she finished preparing she run downstairs, “And I’m done. Oh I’m hungry.” While touching her tummy.

“Oh~ Wow. I missed this.” She sat at the chair.

“Hehe~ here’s the last dish.” Her mom replied while carrying a plate.

“Woah~” Sara smells the food.

While they’re eating they’re hear a knock coming from the main door, “Ohh I think that’s Kate.” Sara stood and opens the door, “Hi, Bessie.”

“Hello. Are you ready??” Kate replied and enters the house.

“Let me just finished my food.” She replied, “Wait me here.” she continued and leave Kate in the living room.

“Okay” she smiled then sat at the sofa and gets the magazine on the round table.

A minutes ago Sara and her mom walks towards the living room where Kate was there, “Kate, let’s go.” Sara talked.

“Oh, Okay.” Kate put the magazine on the table.

“Let me just get ready the car.” Sara’s mom smiled to the two girls and leave.

“Wait~ is your mom going to take us in our school, Sara?” Kate asked.

“Yes, and she wants to take a look of it.” she replied and smiled.

The two leave the house and starts walking towards the car, in about 15 minutes of travelling Kate and Sara already arrived at their school, “Thanks Mom.” Sara kissed the cheek of her mom.

“Okay.” Her mother replied.

“Thanks, Aunt.” Kate bow and smiled.

“Bye.” Sara’s Mom wave and starts the engine of the car and leave.