~The Secrets Come Out~

~Undeniable Love~

Your Thoughts

Minwoo-shi's Thoughts

Tao's Thoughts

Miri's Thoughts

Random EXO Members' Thoughts

Managers' Thoughts

Korean


That Saturday morning was a hassle for everyone in the dorm. The pictures took by you and Kris were getting around faster than lightning, leaving Miri and especially Tao getting teased every second. The two avoided each other throughout that morning to avoid any more teasing from the members. Finally, at around 8, everyone headed out. Eric went with Miri to drop her off at work while Andy and EXO went off to rehearse for the comeback.

The car ride with Eric was quiet, but comforting. The slow jazz that was playing in the background was indeed relaxing after the headache that ensued from waking up. Miri looked out the window, watching the signs, people, and building passing by. Thoughts of Tao's dream and sleep talking fluttered her mind. "Mao~ Don't leave me~" huh? Miri took out her wallet and looked deep inside her "secret" compartment. There was the necklace that Tao gave her the day she left for Seoul. Taozi-ge...we met again. And I lived up to my promise. I still only love you. Miri took off her current necklace and replaced it with Tao's, smiling as it still fit around her neck. The car stopped and Miri bowed to Eric. The two exchanged work cards that had their numbers on it and left. But the only thing is...Taozi-ge...would you remember Mao?

Tao was looking out the window, not wanting to pay attention to his hyungs and noona. His music was nearly on full blast, but he could still hear Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Chen. Che~ These kids~ didn't they learn it's rude to be this loud in the morning? Tao rested his head on the window and closed his eyes. The image of Mao turning into Miri from his dream was the only thing he could see. No way~ Miri cant be Mao. Miri lived in Korea all her life and only had family in China because of her dad's side. Right?

You were searching through your phone with your headphones in. Waking up at 5:30 was an accident. Why didn't I wake up at 6:30? You yawned as you opened up your YouTube app. You looked through the feed and notice something. xoxLove's Vocal Cover of EXO's Leaked Wolf?!?! You tapped Tao on the shoulder, knowing he liked watching her videos too. You handed him your one of you earphones and the two of you started watching the video. Well, after hearing the leaked version myself, she made this song sound a WHOLE lot better. But her voice....it's still sooooo.....familiar. Miri~ Miri~ Miri~ Miri~

The video ended as the van reached SM. You placed your phone back into your bag before heading out to the building. Moving through the crowd of fans was easier than usual, considering the fact the comeback was coming soon (in the words of SM). Practice went on as usual, the boys working hard on the choreography since it was the hardest part of the comeback. "STOP!!~ CHANYEOL!! YOU'RE SUPPORTING LUHAN DURING THIS MOVE!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KEEP HIM STEADY WHILE HE KEEPS YOU STEADY!! IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT HIM, HE'S GOING TO FALL!!" Eric barked as he closely examined the choreography. Chanyeol nodded while the boys stood silently. Eric sighed and walked back to the stereo. "From the beginning again" The boys nodded and went to the beginning pose.

You and Andy were in the corner, wincing at Eric's barking every now and then. You, being the only girl, had to do a different comeback than the boys since it wouldn't fit with the choreography and vocal distribution. Andy was helping you figure out the new song's style when Eric started barking at the boys again. "Uhhh~ Let's go to the piano room now, shall we?" Andy suggested, nervously laughing at his hyung's behavior. Grrrr~ Eric~ I'm trying to work here!! Your damn barking is disrupting me!! You nodded as you gathered the music sheets and your bag. Andy glared at Eric as the two of you walked across the hall. You set up a music stand and placed the music sheets on it. Andy sat in front of the piano, waiting for you to finish up. "You wanna do some warm ups first?" You nodded as Andy started playing.

 

~In Jeju Island~

Minwoo-shi and Jimin were driving from the airport to the hotel. Jimin was happily watching all the sights pass by the window as the breeze blew through the slightly opened window. Minwoo-shi smiled as he could see the little girl inside of Jimin start to appear. "Minnie~ Can we go to sight seeing first? I haven't been to Jeju Island in soo long~" Jimin said to Minwoo-shi somewhat cutely. Minwoo-shi laughed and nodded as he saw the hotel coming into view. I could tell this is going to be a nice vacation~

 

~In Seoul~

Miri was standing in front of the elevator door of the dorm for about 5 minutes now. They didn't give me a key....You would think they would at LEAST give me a key! Miri took out her phone and called Andy, since Eric somewhat scares her still. After a few rings, someone finally answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo~" Miri gulped in her slight anger and answered. "Andy-shi~ It's Miri~ Eric-shi and Minwoo-shi forgot to give me a key to the dorm." "Oh right~ Well, if you could, can you come over here to SM? I would give you a ride but right now I'm helping you with her comeback song. I'll meet you outside the building so I could you in." "Oh sure! No problem Andy-shi~ See you in a few~" With that said, Miri closed her phone and called for a taxi. She waited patiently until a taxi pulled up at the curb, as she sat down and closed the door she told the driver where to go. Miri placed her bag on her lap and stares out the window while playing with the necklace. Many memories pop into her head as she smiled softly to herself.

The taxi stopped in front of the building, Miri seeing many fangirls scooping the area waiting for their idols to arrive or leave the building. Miri paid the taxi driver and exited the car carefully. She saw Andy at the main entrance, waving at her while smiling. Some of the fangirls who recognized Andy as one of EXO's managers started mumbling when Miri went up to meet up with him. Miri brushed it off and continued to follow Andy throughout the building. Andy opens the door to "EXO-J's Dressing Room" for Miri.

"Since you are an EXO fan-" "EXO-J's fan~" "Uhhhh...yeah~ Well, either way~ I have to leave you in here since it's classified practice for the comeback. If you need anything, I'm just a call away." Miri nodded as Andy left her in the room. Miri looked around the room in amazement.  I am in Jay-unnie's dressing room...should I watch some tv..? Miri shook her head and sat down on the couch. Eh... I should get to work. She took out her paperwork and started working on the plans for your wedding. A staff member came in and placed some snacks and drinks on the table in the corner before leaving Miri to work.

An hour passed and the hallways were filled with laughter. You, Tao and Sehun were currently on your way to your dressing room where Miri was to be found. You opened the door and stuck your head in. Miri was currently typing on her laptop that was placed on top of the coffee table while paperwork was piled on top of her lap. You, Tao and Sehun tiptoed behind her, attempting to scare her. "BOO!" The three of you screamed, causing Miri to scream and use a wushu move on the closest person next to her, which was Sehun. She looked behind her to see Sehun on the ground. "OH MY GOODNESS!! IM SOOO SORRY SEHUN-OPPA!! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOMEHOW!! I KNOW, I'LL GET YOU BUBBLE TEA FOR A WEEK!! IM SOO SORRY SEHUN-OPPA!!~" Miri exclaimed as she helped Sehun up. "It's alright~ But I will be taking you up for that offer~" Sehun chuckled.

Sehun and Miri left the company building for a quick bubble tea run while you and Tao went back to the practice room. The two casually talked about school on the way to Bubble Pong. Sehun advised Miri about all the "bad' teachers and what not to do that could set them off. Miri listened tentively until they reached Bubble Pong. It was relatively quiet in the store, despite it being the rush hour. Miri bought two bubble teas and sat down with Sehun at a table near the windows. Miri was playing a game on her phone while Sehun was looking around the store, reminiscing about the times when he first started going here. Sehun's eyes wandered to Miri, where his eyes fixated on her necklace. That necklace looks like a guy's....."Miri?" Miri paused her game and looked up at Sehun. "What is it, oppa?" Sehun pointed at her necklace. "Do you have a boyfriend? That necklace just looks too...you know...boy-ish." Sehun said, trying his best not to sound offensive. Miri looked down at her necklace and started playing with it. "It's not that it's a bad thing if you do have one~ It's just that, Tao-hyung kinda has a crush on you, I think. I just don't want him to get hurt." Sehun mumbled. Miri smiled and looked Sehun sincerely in the eyes. "Sehun-oppa, can I tell you something that you pinky promise not to tell the others?" Miri asked while holding her pinky out. Sehun nodded and linked his pinky with Miri's. "What is it?" Miri sighed and looked back up at Sehun.

 


~Author's Corner~

HIIII!!! WE'RE BACK!!!

I'm sorry you had to wait for so long~ Dongsaengie was slacking~

Shut up unnie....

But we're back with A NEW CHAPTER!!~

WITH A CLIFF-HANGER!!~ But I'm pretty sure you guys can figure out what Miri is goin to tell Sehun....

*nods* So, without further ado~

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

PLEASE COMMENT, UPVOTE, AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!

OR ELSE WE WILL TELL SM TO DELAY THE GROWL MV RELEASE!!

Uhhh...I'm pretty sure you can't do that Dongsaengie... (your name isn't Kim Jongdae)

Oh well~ I tried~

TILL NEXT CHAPTER!! BYE BYE!!~

 

~ <3 Roselle & Holy <3 ~