Chapter 4~ Surprised.

EHHHH?! Transfer student!!

"Well, I guess we have a tie here. The guy will be... No other than Nichkhun! However, we have two candidates for the girl. They are... Yoona and Jessica!We shall leave the choice to Nichkhun."

 
WHAT? 
Yoona and I are tied? 
Did I hear wrongly? That's possible?
Nichkhun is choosing? I don't think I will win...
He seems so close to Yoona, of course he will choose Yoona.
Like DUH.
Although there is still a part of me that wish for Nichkhun to choose me.
Ms Lim called Yoona, Nichkhun and I up to the stage.
Looking at all three of us, he asked Nichkhun,
"So, who do you chose? Come on, hold on to their hands and raise the one that you want."
Nichkhun blushed and held Yoona's hand in one my mine in another.
He glanced at me before looking back to Yoona and whispering something to her.
I thought I saw a tinge of disappointment in Yoona's eyes. 
Nah, maybe I saw wrongly.
 
Nichkhun took a deep breath and announced,
"I would like to choose... Jessica!"
He held up my hand.
What's going on?
I was too surprised to react.
He...he chose me?!
OMO!!!!!!
HE CHOSE ME HE CHOSE ME!
I would have jumped around in joy but I'm in front of the whole class so I controlled myself.
I was sooooo happy in my heart I thought I would die.
So I just stood there smiling brightly. 
That's when I saw Yoona's face from the corner of my eyes.
She was smiling but deep down I know she's hurt. 
I know her too well. Too well for her to hide her feelings from me.
The whole class was clapping and cheering.
I bet a new gossip is going to come out soon.
 
Ms Lim grinned too and said to Nichkhun, I, Yuri and Woo young,
"So... The competition is on the Friday two weeks from now. We have to win this, if we win this, we will get extra points which will be useful at the end of this year. For what reason? You will know then. Yeah, you guys really have to win this. In order to help bond you guys, we are giving you something. Here, these are coupons. Use them all and I'm sure you guys will bond."
Ms Lim handed out coupons to each couple.
I looked through the coupons and saw burger coupons, photo-taking coupons, amusement park coupons and all.
Wow. 
We have to do all this?
Doesn't that mean I will have a lot of bonding time with Nichkhun?
That's GREAT!
Kyaaaa! 
I'm soooooo excited!
I glanced at Nichkhun shyly to find out that he was also looking at me.
And worst of all, both of us are blushing like mad! ><
Now I know that he's also one of the cutest guys when he smile! Actually, cuter than Josh! 
 
Oh yeah how could I forget?! I wanted his phone number all along and this is a great chance to do so! So, I tried to calm myself down. I stared into Nichkhun's eyes, making my heart thump. I bit my lip and asked  him for his number. He chuckled at my shyness and keyed some numbers into my phone. And so I gave him mine too. I guess he chuckled as he thought that my shyness was cute. Oh well... At least I have his number now. YES!
 
Somehow, for the rest of the day, I couldn't concentrate. 
Questions about Nichkhun kept running through my head.
I was happy yet curious of why he chose me rather than the pretty Yoona.
 
 
I shut my bedroom door behind me and hummed to a happy tune as I danced around in my room.
I smiled at the thought of seeing the message that Nichkhun had send me just now before I reached home.
It said,
"Hey Sica, can you come to school early tomorrow? I want to have a face-to-face chat with you:)"
What is he going to talk about? 
Who cares? I'm excited.
I pressed the keys on my phone and replied,
"Sure!"
Sounds like fun to me anyways...