I'm Happy Because of You

I'm Happy Because of You

Never wonder, that she will know him.

Since that silly time, every morning. a routine meets at the train. The guy, with honey brown curly hair, waterdrops-glass eyes, and sweet candy lips, for the first time you would think that he was a perfect guy to ask about  "can you change your status that you're my boyfriend?"

Well, if you really want to do that, or if the case that he's already someone's.

Shin Yeol Ma, a second stages girl student at Starhigh High School, never predicts that she would get one class with him. That guy, the honey brown one, that will be her schoolmates for 3 years full (at least, maybe he would move to another school).

But he is not.

One year with Park Chan Yeol is like living and studying with a crazy demon that always watch her and LAUGHING at her. It's not a problem if he laughs about "she uses baby-doll to school monday" or "the hair-roll is still plugged on her hair" (but actually she never stcuk in that condition and never hopes that she would stuck in that condition), or the other reason for Chan Yeol to laughing on it.

Because, the main reason for Chan Yeol is,

No-Thing to laugh at it.

At least, it's the truth that she's been know it. Why Chan Yeol is always laugh at her.

Or maybe because a secret?

Bah! Why he should keep any secret to laughing at Yeol Ma?

Anything?

"Good Morning, Shin Yeol Ma-ssi!!!"

That morning opening is filling her ears, with up and down tone and heavy voices. Yeol Ma turn her head with lazy stare, and Chan Yeol is standing in front of her, with a wide pinky smile painted on his face.

"Bad face of you. Not in mood?"

Her lips is still closed, the crescent moon that usually stay at her face now is turning back, both corner of her lips is getting at the down side of her baby face. Lazy and groaned, she turn her face back to her front sight, leaving Chan Yeol standing in confuse, and a little bit curious with that girl.

"Ya! Yeol Ma-ah! Don't you hear me? I'm calling you now!"

"So what?" She's turning her head, putting her mad face." I don't care about you. I 'm tired with all of that silly pranks that you always put on me!"

"Pranks what? I don't have any pranks! Beside-"

"Stop your talkless speech, Chan Yeol-ah! I'm busy now!"

"But-"