School

Living The Sweet Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After such an entertaining morning, Minji walked out of her house and towards her school. The school was closer now that she moved. It was only a few blocks away. “Aish, Hana isn’t going to school! I’m going to stay stuck by myself!” “Minji!” A voice called. She turned around and noticed all of Teen Top except L.Joe walking towards my direction. They were all in uniforms. They’re shirts were tucked out, they’re collars out, and a few buttons ed. “Oh, Hello” She bowed. Ricky waved and walked first, “Are you going to school?” Minji nodded, “Ne.”

“Let’s go together!” Niel said. Minji eyes widened, “W-what? Together?”

Ricky nodded with agreement, “Yeah! Come on let’s go together!” Chunji swiftly grabbed Niel and Ricky, “Are you guys crazy?…”

She stared at him in astonishment, “Y-you talked!” Chunji glared at them, “If all the girls at our school watch us with her they’re going to destroy her.” CAP nodded, “He’s right. Don’t you remember to the girl that picked up the pencil you dropped. She only helped you and later we find out that she got beat up just for that. She transferred school.” Minji gasped, “Omo, poor girl…” “You want that to happen to Minji. We just met the girl and we’re going to make her life miserable just because we’re hanging around her” Chunji said.

That’s when she remembered the girl who threatened her today. Is it going to be like that?

Niel noticed her crestfallen face and dryly laughed, “Y-yah, don’t worry, Minji. Nothing will happen. We will stay away from you so nothing will happen to you.” Minji bit her lip and bowed, “I’m sorry…” Ricky waved his hands in disagreement, “Don’t apologize. Anyways, we’ll get to see each other at L.Joe’s house after school and even on weekends! You can make us delicious home made food!”

Minji smiled, “I’ll make you a lot of food when you come to visit!”

Ricky smiled in excitement and ran towards Minji to give her a hug however, he was pulled back by Changjo. Ricky noticed his mistake and spoke in broken English, “Sorry~”

Minji bowed, “I’ll see you all later!” 

She walked away.

Teen Top slowly made their way to school as well stay away from Minji. She finally reached her school and walked into the hallway. A loud shriek was head, “AHHH! TEEN TOP IS HERE!” Minji jumped and turned.

All the girls went running towards the gate and circled around them, “OMO RICKY OPPA, YOU’RE SO CUTE!” “CHANGJO OPPA! YOU’RE DANCING IS SO AWESOME! I’M ROUTING FOR YOU AT THE DANCE COMPETITION!” “CAP YOUR BASKETBALL SKILLS ARE AMAZING!” “NIEL OPPA, YOU HAVE AN ANGELS VOICE!” “CHUNJI! NOONA IS ROUTING FOR YOUR MODELING!”

Minji tilted her head, “Wow, they do have a lot of fans. Well they are all talented.”

‘CAP is the basketball captain, Niel sings, Chunji models, Ricky’s one of the best soccer players in his team, and Changjo has mad dancing skills. However, L.Joe is only good at flirting?…’ She calculating in her head, ‘and not going to school?…’

She shook her head and made her way to class.

Through out the whole day Minji listened carefully to her teachers, jotted down notes, and participated. Soon, school was over and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter