Final

Without You

 

I raised my deft to be able to grate on the wrinkled texture of that paper that that morning had found in my mailbox with the tip of my fingers; I delineated the words that were printed in the paper in the meantime it felt tears to fall for my cheeks so that you not be able to avoid that they roll along my face.
 
 
I couldn't believe neither I wanted to believe what the piece of paper said in elegant font. You longed for that it be only a nightmare, you wanted to wake up and to return to find his body once my side was  tended to, my face with his thin digits considered a smile dancing in his fine lips in the meantime; You wanted to go back to see the joy to shine in his eyes and to return to account for his smiles.
 
 
- why?- I managed to whisper after failed attempts in the ones that my voice broke  itself in without difficulty, at least I could say something coherent and audible.
 
 
I rereaded one, two, three, four times the paper before the simple fact to follow the words with my look be impossible due to the tears that had found shelter in my eyes and that denied me to the possibility of vision; I pressed my fists and my jaw, I contained a scream more I could do nothing against the sobbing that had found the way to get to the exterior.
 
 
I left the note on the dining table before walking toward the room that we were using to share but that now only it belonged to me. I regretted to imagine his fragile body next to someone else that wasn't me, I regretted to know that I, actually, knew the person that had snatched my everything away from me. Imagining his lips to let off moans and gasp while the hands of the tanned that now was possessing him went over his body...it hurt to me, but furthermore the fact to know was regretted than now his lips, his voice, everything he they would shout it I LOVE YOU instead of making it me.
 
 
~|||~
 
 
SeHun advanced staggering even to get to his room's door, leant his front against cold wood surface that his entrance avoided the acknowledged sojourn. He surrounded the knob with his fingers and you turned it until an opening did present itself, getting larger to each passed second to permit that you enter all his anatomy to his room. He walked toward the only window that was at the room and you smiled, you rolled on his heels for some second only to admire, for the last time, the belongings that his LuHan had left there, you did over seven months.
 
 
As he was able, he stopped on the frame of ample window, his look deviated downwards and denoted the thirteen floors that were driving it away of the ground, of the street as such. He let off a last sigh and a last "I Love You, LuHan" before being given that the weight of his own body take it at the end of its days.
 
 
On the dining table still was resting the invitation, sober and elegant, with the simple words that had been his final tragedian's principal reason.
 
 
 
“ Because my life did not make sense until you arrived.
 
 
Kim JongIn and LuHan are pleased to invite you to the celebration for their marriage, the consummated ending of the love declared from the first moment that they were known.”