For 60 Seconds

For 60 Seconds

It was only for 60 seconds that I saw you. 60 seconds where I stared, and you were just walking away. But it didn't matter, because you didn't know who I was, so you went on about your day. Like you should. But for 60 seconds, I felt so many emotions running through me. Emotions I haven't had since I don't even know when anymore.

 

But there you where- walking, beautiful, graceful, chic; Alive. And just when I was about to reach out in crowd of people walking the busy city streets, I stopped.

 

No, it wasn't you.

 

It was some other you. Another you, who knew nothing about me. My limp hand fell to my side again, pain running through my veins. Because you were right there: you're cold blank face set forward, your dark hair trailing behind you with each bold step, your small body following the city crowd south. But it wasn't you. The you I know is dead. Hit by a truck, red blood all over the road way. Six feet under cold dirt in a box, in some dimension I left a while ago. I jumped from dimension to dimension to get away.

 

But for 60 seconds, I saw you again. And I felt all the emotions from way back when. You didn't even notice me. I don't blame you, you always had some objective to achieve, and you wouldn't pay attention to anything else until you finished it.

 

For 60 seconds, love, sadness, anger, nostalgia happiness surged through my body- enough to almost run into some other version of you and just do something. But I didn't. I let things be. Like I'm supposed to. I let that version of you walk away, long dark hair trailing behind her with each step, her cold glare giving her that chic cold city girl feel, her fitted clothes so similar to your own that I can detect a faint whiff of it despite the growing distance.

 

When those 60 seconds were up, she was gone. And all I did was stare in her direction. The feelings in me died down as soon as they were resurrected. The hand I was going to use to call for her twitched. I moved my planted feet to turn away, to continue on, just like she did. After those 60 seconds, I almost smiled to myself, because it was enough.

 

 

I don't know if this can count as my comeback really, because I just do not have the inspiration or motivation to write. I'M SORRY, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE AND THE FIRST THING I POST IN A WHILE IS SOMETHING SAD I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS I SWEAR ;A;

 

Infinite songs like to creep into my head(that being said, for full effects, listen to 60 Seconds Infinite Version on repeat because I freaking love that song. And it's fun reading to the beat lol)

 

As for Amber being able to travel between dimensions... I don't know, I wanted that in there too.

 

THIS IS A CRAP STORY, I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T HATE ME TTATT

 

-fmaXp3rt