I'm Curious

Things I'm Curious About You...

 

SONG JOONGKI’s POV

Song JiHyo. First time I saw you, you’re so far from me. You are a beauty, like a goddess, hard to approached.

After that, I always watched you. Keep update with your schedules, dramas, and other appearances on television.

The next time I met you, you are an acquaintance. Still a beauty, but you’re nearer than I imagined.

From that second chance, we meet continuously. Even if it’s just for work, a schedule that you must obey.

I can’t described how happy I am to finally open your heart slowly to me. Now you’ve became my friend, a close noona that I adored.

I tried to change it because I want more. I started to show my affections to you. I don’t know if you realized it or just thought that those are just my playfulness.

Still, I was stubborn. I began to create a scandal. I wanted to be involved with you a lot more. So then, I kissed your cheek. Even now, I can still reminisce the feeling of that day. If I said I was trembling, it’s not a lie. I’m curious if you’re feel the same. (Eps. 15)

Again, I want you to notice me. Did you remember the beautiful scene that we created on that ship? The most romantic moment I ever did to someone. Did you hear my disappointed scream when JaeSuk hyung stopped our conversations? Did you really considered what I said that night? Those words of me about asking you to go out with me. I meant it. Even if it’s just a broadcast, I’m curious if you will say yes to me. (Eps. 18)

Also, what about the love we shared when we made the dishes? I even ignored GwangSoo who is my bestfriend. I just wanted to create a world only for the two of us. I am happy about those little things. I’m curious if our feelings are mutual. (Eps. 19)

Oh, and the day we rode the train. I’m so happy that you were once again being in the same team with me. I didn’t have time to actually paid attention to anything else. All I had in my mind is you. From that day on, I always stand near to you. Had you realize that? I said we would go to Mokpo together if we failed. But that was my dream, to actually spend times with you in a romantic trip. My heart almost exploded when you didn’t reject it. Were those just teases? I’m curious about your thoughts back then. (Eps. 21)

Then winter came. The white snow could be seen anywhere. We were there, in the ski place. It would be really romantic, wouldn’t it? I said my wish out loud, that you will spend the future days closer to me. It was from my heart. I should be bold enough so you could see it clearly. I’m curious, were those unseen to you? (Eps. 23)

But there’re things that upset me. Like one of those time that a girl confessed that she loved Monday couple. She wouldn’t even let me to get closer to you. I smiled, but can’t you see beyond that? I’m curious if you liked it without me. (Eps. 25)

One of those days we were together, I once felt that we were fated to be together. Don’t you remember that time that we had similar style of clothes? We were just like a couple. It really was a sweet coincidence for me. And how about me chasing you to made you my teammate? Did you feel your heart trembling? Even though I want you all for myself, I couldn’t since Gary hyung kept interrupted. I knew I shouldn’t but I felt kind of irritated. I’m curious if you even noticed those things. (Eps. 26)

I always wanted you to be nearer to me. I wanted to be your special person. That day when I asked you to stand beside me, I felt a little disheartened since you said that you’re troubled with those kind of things because of my fans. Was it wrong to actually love you? I’m curious of what you think of me. (Eps. 27)

That day when we had to choose between the two leaders, I felt extremely happy because you agreed to follow me, even though you had to betrayed your favorite Oppa. You chose me over them. I’m curious about our relationship back then. (Eps. 29)

I was lucky too because I could go to many places with you. And to the waterpark as well. Did you enjoy it? I did. We tried those rides together, just like a real couple. I’m curious if you also imagined that way. (Eps. 31)

My hope seemed to be grown when you ran into me, crossed the street, right into my arms. I couldn’t believe that that time, once again, you betrayed others to be with me. Was I overly thinking about the meaning of your actions? I’m curious about what lied in your heart. (Eps. 33)

But something came unexpectedly. Why on that day you didn’t choose me? You admitted that I am your favourite dongsaeng, but how could you leave me behind with that boat? It was hurt. I was happy because small things, but I never really thought that I would be feeling hurt because small things as well. I’m curious if your apologize that day was from your heart. (Eps 35 & 36)

But I guess the best came after that. That was maybe the best punishment I ever had. I even thanked the staffs and producers in my heart. Had you seen those in my eyes? My feelings for you. I didn’t knew how fast my heartbeats in that moment we faced each other, in attempt to eat our shared thin spagetthy. Even the bystanders felt that was sweet. I’m curious about what was in your mind when you pushed my head to separated us. (Eps. 37)

I knew I have to leave soon or later. It was my time to go. If only my schedule wasn’t that packed, I would really love to stay beside you. Hug you, whispering love to you, admiring your beautiful face. Yet those days would come to an end. (Eps. 41)

You cried.

But I was so happy to see your tears.

That assured me that you would miss me.

That proved me that we were that close.

Just one thing I needed that time. Your love.

I said I love you that night. You still remembered it, right?

I was a boy full of expectation. Truthfully, I was a bit confident about my confession.

But the storm I’ve never seen it coming, me with an answer.

You didn’t feel the same. You answered me with cry, but without hesitation. All of things I was curious about suddenly vanished into the thin air.

So this is broken heart.

But being as silly as I am, even now, I can’t take my eyes off of you.

--

 

SONG JIHYO’s POV (Eps. 66)

After some times, I finally meet him again.

Song JoongKi. The name that owned a special place in my heart.

We were more distant than we used to be. Months have passed and what I said the last time must be still remained in his heart since then. He seemed to be avoiding me.

It was not his fault.

It was mine.

If only back then I was prepared, more mature than I was before. If only I was a little more brave. If only I knew that I would regretted it this much.

I should’ve been said I loved him.

I truly love him.

Even now I still love him.

But what are we now?

Just strangers..

A  broken love story.

I’m curious..

if you still had those feelings about me like you had back then..

--

 

*the episodes of Running Man that I mentioned in the story are attached in the end of every paragraphs, but with very thin and soft text color. (if you didn't notice ^^)