Final.

Girls Girls Girls

 

 

 

* Taemin's POV *

 

 

"Taeminnie, why do you seem a little off earlier at the photoshoot? Is something wrong?" Key umma asked.

 

'Everything is wrong. My heart, this nervous feeling, the new coordi-noona. EVERYTHING!'

 

"Nothing. I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I lied. Better not tell them. I stood up but someone stopped me. Not you, Onew hyung.

 

"Something's up, Taemin. Don't you dare lie to me. Sit here and we'll talk about it." There it was. Onew hyung's serious voice.

 

"It's nothing really." I insisted. But how could I convince 4 guys who didn't seem to give a damn of my excuse.

It started in that schedule. Aigoo. Once again, I felt nervous thinking of a person. 'Aish, what did you do to me?'

 


- FLASHBACK -

 

 

It was an ordinary day. We were at a schedule located on Gangnam District. It was a photoshoot for a magazine. It was tiring. Doing poses and different emotions were just too much. I wonder how our idol sunbaes and even hoobaes take in this kind of job. All I want is to sing and dance. That was my job as an idol, right? To entertain people through music.

 

 

Going back to what I was saying, I was sitting here in the dressing room, waiting for my hyungs to get ready. I'm listening to SHINee songs remembering the dance steps on my head. After a few minutes, Manager hyung just barged in the room and announced something.

 

 

"SHINee, please gather around. I have to announce something."

 

"What is it Hyung?" Onew hyung asked.

 

"Ji Hyun-ssi resigned. And I found a new coordinator for you."

 

"Why did Ji Hyun-noona quit?" Minho hyung sighed as he mumbled, "I like Ji Hyun-noona."

 

"She had to. She's continuing her study on college." Hyung stated.

 

"Okay, hyung. When are we going to meet the new one?" Key umma asked as he sat down beside me.

 

"Right now. I came here with her."

 

 

I just ignored them and continue to listen to Sherlock. It was not an important topic for me. Coordi-noonas just come and go. And afterall, there's Onew hyung to deal with her. I'm the Maknae here. * laughs evilly * I always think like that. But this time, I was wrong.

 

 

I saw a pretty noona making her way beside Manager Hyung. It made my heart beat fast and I tensed on my seat. I know Key umma noticed this and patted my shoulder.

 

 

"Boys, this is your new coordinator. Min Jae-ssi, please introduce yourself."

 

"Annyeong Haseyo. Lee Min Jae imnida. Please take care of me." She bowed 90 degrees.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo. We are Shining SHINee." We greeted in unison.

 

"Nice to meet you, Min Jae-noona." Jonghyun hyung said.

 

"It's nice to meet you too, Jonghyun-ssi." She smiled.

 

"Aigoo. Drop the formalities Min Jae-noona. Just call me Jonghyun-ah and do the same for the other members."

 

"If you insist, Jonghyun-ah."

 

 

One by one, the hyungs introduced their selves to Min Jae-noona. First was Onew hyung who only talked about Chicken. I learned that Min Jae-noona also liked Chicken but not as much as this Chicken Maniac. Then there was Jonghyun hyung who seemed flirting with her. Min Jae-noona just smiled and laughed at his LAME jokes. Next was Key umma who talks about Fashion this and fashion that. I saw that they got along pretty well. After that, here come Minho hyung who talks about Sports. I also found out that Min Jae-noona was pretty athletic. Lastly, me, SHINee's Maknae, Lee Taemin.

 

 

"A-Annyeong Haseyo, Min Jae-noona. L-Lee Taemin i-imnida."

 

'Did I just stutter? Me, LEE TAEMIN STUTTERED IN FRONT OF A GIRL?! What's happening to me?'

 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Taemin-ah. Lee Min Jae imnida. Please take care of me." She smiled and offered her hand. I took her hand and shook it.

 

"You see, our Taemin here is the dancing machine. Mind to show some moves, Taeminnie?" Minho hyung said.

 

"Uhmm. I don't know." I said as I look downwards.

 

"Please, Taemin-ah." Min Jae-noona said.

 

"I don't think --"

 

"SHINee, please get ready. You're on in 2 minutes." A female staff said as she hurriedly left.

 

'Saved by the staff. Whew. I might mess up at that rate and be a laughing stock from the Hyungs and noona.'

 


The rest of the day was a disaster. I practically messed up everything. The poses, emotions, and gestures. I felt so nervous and weak at that time. All I feel is someone there is staring at me and I'm pretty much got nervous by it. I never felt this on my life. My heart beat fast, unstable breathing, nervousness, this wasn't on the vocabulary of Lee Taemin.

 

 

'Min Jae-noona, you're going to be the death me.'

 


- END OF FLASHBACK -

 

 

* No One's POV *

 

 

'Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun'

 

"What is this warm, fuzzy feeling?" 

 

 

Taemin said as he placed his hand on his heart. All of his hyungs stared at him confused. Confused of what's happening to their baby Maknae. Is Taemin a baby afterall? They didn't know. All they know is something's bothering him.

 

 

"I feel so nervous, my breathing isn't normal, and my heart beat so fast. What is this?" Taemin asked his hyungs innocently.

 

"Omo! Are you having a heart attack?" Onew said surprisedly.

 

"Hyung, we better get him to the hospital." Jonghyun added.

 

"Seriously, these two are really Dumb and Dumber." Key hyung said as he stood up and get some drinks for this "talk".

 

"I know that feeling Taeminnie. I felt that way with Ji Hyun-noona." Minho said as he looked at Taemin straight in the eye.

 

"Really, hyung? What is happening to me then?"

 

"You like a person just like how I like Ji Hyun-noona. You know, I fell hard for noona as soon as she became our coordi-noona." Minho said straightforwardly.

 

"YOU LIKE JI HYUN-NOONA?!" Key appeared out of nowhere.

 

"Yeah. But that's not the problem here. The problem is Taemin."

 

"Are you sure you don't need any help, Minho?" Onew asked.

 

"I can handle my own." Minho smiled and turned to Taemin whose jaw hit the floor in Minho's confession.

 

"So Taemin, who is the lucky girl?" Taemin stiffened. 'It's now or never. They're bound to know.'

 

"Min Jae-noona. I like Min Jae-noona."

 

"So, both our Maknaes likes our coordi-noonas. Way to go, 2min." Jonghyun laughed.

 

"Help me, hyung." Taemin said in a whisper.

 

"Whoa. Is that a cry for help? The SHINee's Maknae is asking for help? A miracle from heaven." Onew said teasingly.

 

"Hyung~ Just say if you're going to help me or not." Taemin pouted. Onew sat by his side and pinched his cheeks.

 

"How can I reject such a cute Makdoongie? Let's start LESSON ONE!"

 

"Lesson One?" Taemin eyed him naively and clearly confused.

 

"Yes. Girls have a soft spot for sweet voice. They can fall for the voice alone." Onew pointed out.

 

"But how can I do it? I'm not a good singer like you and Jonghyun hyung." Taemin sulked.

 

"You're good at Piano. Why not use that talent? I'm sure she'll fall for it." Onew crossed his arms on his chest and smiled in victory.

 

"I don't know, hyung. Aish. This is too hard. I don't know anything about them." Taemin shouted as he ruffle his hair in annoyance.

 

"We're gonna teach you." Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho said in unison.

"I can't trust you. There are so much I want to know."

 

'This is going to be difficult.' Taemin thought.

 

"Looks at girls, Taeminnie. They go shopping everyday. You have to be in trend for them to notice you." Key said as he fixed Taemin's collar.

 

"What? Fashion? That's it?! Girls are a er for emotions. Try whispering sweet words and a little eyesmile. Then, do --" Jonghyun was cut off by Onew who said,

 

"And play Piano, she'll surely fall for you!" Onew said excitedly.

 

 

* Taemin's POV *

 

 

'Seriously?! Jonghyun hyung wants me to be flirty? I think that's a turn-off. So, I'm not following him. Key Umma says fashion. I think I'll do this one. I need to look my best, right? Onew hyung's Piano suggestion? Nah. It's too sudden for that.' Taemin thought as he looked at his hyungs fight for the best suggestion.

 

"Taemin-ah." Minho hyung called.

 

"Yes, hyung?"

 

"Do you really have to worry too much about that and try so hard?" Minho hyung asked me.

 

"Of course! It's the one I like we're talking about here."

 

"But girls only look at the face and height of a boy." Minho hyung said then laughed.

 

'Really hyung? You have to become like our 3 hyungs who strangle themselves in front of us?' Taemin thought as he sighed.

 

 

After a few minutes, Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, and Key umma decided to end their little fight. We all fell into silence. It lasted until Key umma decided to speak up.

 

 

"You need to dress well."

 

"Say sweet words." Jonghyun hyung said and smiled.

 

"With a voice like honey." Onew hyung added.

 

"A statuesque face." Key umma said.

 

"Add some eyesmile." Jonghyun hyung (again) said.

 

"And play the Piano." Onew hyung suggested for the third time.

 

"STOP! What are you all saying? My head hurts!" I exclaimed and they looked shocked.

 

"Ah. Mianhae, Taeminnie." Onew hyung apologized.

 

"That's it! Onew hyung and I are out in this. Key! Minho! You two, teach Taemin what he needs to know. We're going out for a while." Jonghyun hyung said as he stood up and grabbed Onew hyung with him.

 

"Let's go get some Chicken, Jjongie ~" I saw Onew hyung do some aegyo which Jonghyun hyung is weak at.

 

"Arasseo. We're gonna go now. See you later!" And with that, they disappeared from my sight.

 

"So where were we?" I asked Key umma and Minho hyung.

 

"You go first, Minho. I'll get us more drinks. This talking made me thirsty."

 

"Okay. So here it goes. You need to be tough yet gentle."

 

"Tough yet gentle? What does that mean?" I asked him.

 

"Your heart needs to be soft yet your eyes needs to be tough. Being awkward can make her smile. But instead of being quiet, go and talk to her. Smile and take care of her."

 

"Okay. I think I kind of got it now." I smiled.

 

"Here comes the drinks. My turn now ~" Key umma said as he passed me banana milk and Minho hyung a juice.

 

"It's pretty easy. With a neat outfit, strike a serious conversation. You don't want to remain friends, right? But take note that it's still to early for love."

 

"Then, what am I gonna do?" I felt uneasy and nervous.

 

"The answer is to move as your heart tells you. And just go on with the flow." Key umma said as he patted my shoulder and give me a smile of encouragement.

 

"Okay. I owe a lot to you, Key umma and Minho hyung. What can I do to repay you?"

 

"Going on a shopping trip with me is fine as a payment." Key umma said.

 

"Well, working out with me is fine." Minho hyung answered.

 

 

Tomorrow, I'm gonna ask her out. Luck, please be on my side. Please~

 

 

- The Next Day -

 

 

We were on our way to a photoshoot with Min Jae-noona sitting beside me. She looks cute in just a simple blouse and jeans. Seriously?! What more could I ask for in her? This is it. It's now or never.

 

 

"Min Jae-noona, can I talk to you in private later?" I asked her while I felt cold sweat streaming down on my face and my heart beat fast.

 

"Of course, Taemin-ah. What is it about?" She asked.

 

"It's a secret." I smiled and turned to look outside the window. She looked confused but still pretty.

 

 

I hope this works. * wink *