You've hurt me by choosing him.

I love you. Why him?

 

Daehyun's POV

 

Jiyoung-ah, wae?

Why did you choose him over me? What did he have in him that made you fall for him? What spell did he cast on you? Don't you know how my heart breaks seeing you happy with him? Don't you know that each time you tell me about your dates, I was just faking a smile? Jiyoung-ah.. It hurt me to see you cry each time you guys fight. You don't know my urge of punching his face and ruining his nose for making you cry. 

 

*flashback* 

 

"Daehyun!!!!" Jiyoung skipped to him with a wide smile on her face.

Daehyun turned around upon hearing someone calling his name. A smile crept his face when he saw a beautiful girl in a black long sleeve shirt and a light pink pleated skirt skipping up to him.

"Mianhae, I'm late.." Jiyoung pouted.

"Gwenchana." Daehyun replied with a smile.

"Daehyun-ah! Guess what?" Jiyoung asked him enthusiastically. 

Inside, Daehyun was hoping that it would be something like she got accepted into Seoul University or she got a new kitten which she have been wanting but what he heard tore him apart....

"Hm?" Daehyun pretended to be guessing.

"Aish babo! You're taking forever to guess! Forget it, I'll just tell you now. So....... Myungsoo just confessed and we are dating right now!" She giggled after finishing her sentence. 

Daehyun pretended to smile when actually, his inside was toring him apart, his heart was shattering and the inner him was yelling out loud "NOOOOOO!!!"

"Congratulations! May you have a long lasting and a happy relationship with Jiyoung-ah.."  He said with a fake lopsided smile.

"Hey my ninja doesn't seem happy! Waeyo? Anything bad happen during practice?" Jiyoung seems to sense something amiss.

"Ani.. hey, let's eat ice-cream!" He suggested. Jiyoung jumped for joy not caring about how child-like she looks like.

 

*end of flashback*

That flashback made a tear rolled down his cheeks. He wiped away the tear. 

 

Daehyun's POV

Jiyoung-ah, you have no idea how my heart break when you said you were with Myungsoo. I keep telling myself to move on but it was harder to do so.. Remember the time when we fought because of him.... You told me our friendship is over because I was making up story about Myungsoo cheating on you. But really, he was. I saw it with my own eyes him kissing another girl from your school. I thought you would believe me. I thought you would run into my arms and realise that I was the one who have been truly loving you all this while. But no, you said those four words that broke my heart once more.

"Our friendship is over!" Yes, this four words. I still remember those words up till now. The scene of what happened months ago is still in my mind. That was the last time we ever talked but no, that was not gonna be the last time I see you. You don't know this Jiyoung, but I am always following you. I know this might sound creepy but I was just doing that to ensure your safety. 

You seem happy without him. Maybe, I should start moving on. I should start living my life without you in it.. It's sad how you don't cherish our friendship. It's heartbreaking to know that you broke our friendship over your relationship.. 

Goodbye Jiyoung.. I'll keep praying for your happiness.

 

Author's note: 

Annyeong! First and foremost, my apologies if this fanfic is a cliche. It's my first trying to type out and make a story. 

I love Daehyun and Myungsoo! So, i thought of using them as the characters of the story. Its short thou x) Hehe, till we meet again in the next fanfic! :D