Math = LOVE?

Math = LOVE?

 

“Gyaaaah…. I’m going to fail this course for sure. Mou~” she pouted while drowning herself with mathematical formulas.

“You just need to substitute this x with 2, and then divide it by four. Easy right?” the older lad asked the girl beside him.

 

 

“How about this concave something something. I don’t know what to do anymoooore.”

“You mean concave up?”

“Well, yeah. Whatever it is called.”

 

“It is like my love for you.”

 

“HUH?” She tilted her head as she doesn’t know what the hell concave up means.

 

“Nevermind.” Kei chuckled.

 

“Hey you! Explain it to me.” The girl demanded.

 

“Concave up. If the graph is increasing, that’s it. Concave up.” The older lad explained while forming a smirk in his face.

 

“So, it is always increasing….just like your lo---” Her face turned red while processing the whole thing.”

 

“So this ends our after school tutorial, young miss. I gotta go, see you tomorrow. Bye.” Kei dashed off.

 

“What does he means by…his love for me is like that concave up? I bet he’s just teasing me. But..” Kana couldn’t sleep well as she rolls in her bed like a hopeless romantic little girl.

 The moon and the stars suddenly fade away as the sun rises from the North.

“Good Morning.” He greeted the young girl while having that shinning shimmering radiant smile.

“Morning.” She greeted back.

“I can tell from your aura that you slept late, young miss.” He blurted out. “You have that panda eyes.” He continued.

“It’s your own damned fault, mister.” She thought.

 

 

 

“Our Literature teacher is absent today; however, we’re going to have a Math quiz later. So, study guys.”
The class representative announced to their class.

“A QUIZ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I’m doomed.” Kana faced her table, feeling hopeless for their Math quiz.

“Need help, miss? Worry not! Your handsome savior is here to help you.” Kei teased the young girl as she threw a deadly stare at him.

 “Let’s see what you can do now, missy. Solve for this problem: 9x-7i > 3(3x-7u). I’ll treat you if you got that right. Just go to the music room if you’re finish as I’m going to practice my piece for the upcoming recital. See you, goodluck” The young lad uttered as he left their classroom.

“That guy. Giving me a hard problem this time. Yosha! I won’t lose!” She mumbled.

“i<3 u…. so this is the answer?” She thought.

She walked towards the music room to see if her answer is right.

“Let me see.” She handed her answer to him as they guy started grinning.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” She asked.

“No. This is completely wonderful.” He landed a soft peck in her cheeks “I love you too.” He uttered.

“KEI INOO, WHY DID YOU?” Kana asked him, frowning.

“I thought you love me. See, your answer literally means “I love you”. Let’s go sweetie, we’ll be late if we don’t worry. As I promise, I’ll treat you later. I love you.”