Some Sort Of Reunion

Ahjumma Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Yah! Drive faster will you?!!'' a man in black trench coat shouted at the man on the driver's seat.

 

 

 

''I'm doing all my best, Sir. Just stop whining for a sec, jebal!''

 

 

''Yah, you disrespectful, youuuu!'' the man hit the driver's arm.

 

 

''If you just told me earlier then we won't be late! I had a lot of things to do at the headquarters since those 5 morons were suspended!'' the driver exclaimed.

 

 

''My fault?'' the older guy asked.

 

 

''O-o-f c-c-ourse not, Sir.''

 

 

''Are we near?''

 

 

''Yeah... What time are they performing again?''

 

 

''I heard it's at 8pm. Those sneaky rats! Performing and not even thinking to invite their favorite godfather!''

 

 

''How did you know about it sir?''

 

 

''I heard the careless maknae talking to someone on the phone! Yah! It's none of your business by the way! Make sure to disguise well or else, I'll beat the hell out of you once we get busted.''

 

 

 

''Aissssht! Why am I dragged into this situation?''

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Unnie...''  CL called Bom...

 

 

''Unnie! Dara-unnie is missing!'' Minzy hissed.

 

 

''MWORAAGOOOO????''  Bom's eyes were bulging when she faced the two.

 

 

''Youuuuu... Yah! I thought she's with you!''  Bom told CL.

 

 

''She WAS with me a while ago. We're behind you and Minzy when we entered. I just fixed my shades and when I turned around she wasn't with me anymore.''

 

 

''Aissssht! Ppalli, let's go back and look for her!

 

 

The crowd was wondering what's going on.

 

 

And so are their oppas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Omo, where are they going? Yaaah. Those brats are making a scene again!'' Kush told Teddy.

 

 

''Maybe they forgot something...'' Se7en answered and shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

''Wait here... I'll just follow them.'' Teddy ran his way out.

 

 

Se7en followed him with his eyes... ''I thought he said Dara's coming... I bet she changed her mind.'' Se7en said as he crossed his arms.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''I think the live band hasn't started yet, sir.''  the guy said while looking at the crowd still wandering outside.

 

 

''That's good...  Come on.''

 

 

The two then went towards the entrance.

 

 

 

 

By the entrance…

 

 

 

''Agassi, I am sorry but it's strictly imposed in this bar. Minors are not allowed!'' the guard said for the nth time.

 

 

''B-B-B-ut ahjussi... My friends are there... You saw those three girls? They're my friends.. And... I am not a minor, I'm already 29 years old...''  Dara kept explaining for the nth time too, keeping her head bowed, trying to contain her nervousness.

 

 

The guy eyed her from head to toe..

''Aigooo... Kids these days...''

 

He suddenly straightened up when he saw two people coming.

 

''Good evening, Sir.''  the guard bowed at the two men in black trenchcoat, black hat, and shades.

 

 

 

 

''As I was saying agassi, MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED! So you just go back home and get yourself a glass of milk and sleep soundly on your bed!''  he went back to her again.

 

 

''B-b-ut ahjussi...''

 

 

''THEN SHOW ME YOUR ING ID!!!!''

 

 

''Isn't it rude to be shouting at someone when you're supposed to greet everyone who comes in?'' a tall girl in white coat and blue stretch pants asked the guard.

 

 

 

Dara looked at her right and saw a pretty woman with a short hair. It's kind of dark but she didn't fail to notice that famous face.

 

 Kiko Mizuhara, she thought.

 

 

 

''I'll just go back home...'' she bowed at Kiko.

 

''Sorry for the trouble, ahjussi.'' she bowed at the guard.

 

 

 

''Unniiieeee!!!'' Minzy ran towards her and panted.  ''God, we've been looking for you!''

 

 

CL came out followed by Bom. ''Omo! Thank God you're here!''

 

 Bom hugged her.  ''I was so worried!''

 

 

''Kiko?''  CL called the girl when she noticed her presence.

 

 

''CL! Hi. You're here too!''  Kiko greet CL with a peck on her cheek.  ''You know her?''  she then asked CL.

 

 

''She's Dara... Bom-unnie's co-.....''

 

 

''She's my sister.'' Bom answered as she looked meaningfully at CL.

 

 

''Oh really? Hi Dara.''  Kiko then held Dara's hand. ''Kiko Mizuhara. Nice to meet you. I didn't see you in the party.''

 

 

''I-I-.. ''Dara was lost for words...

 

''She's busy! Right! You know, work and all... She works with Bom-unnie... She's just a bit shy.'' Minzy butted in.

 

 

 

''Why are you here by the way, Dalong?''  Bom suddenly remembered.

 

 

''Maam, I told her that it's strictly implemented here: ALLOWED.'' the guard ahjussi held his hand to the sign. ''I was just asking for her id...''

 

 

''You shouted at her.'' Kiko said.

 

 

''He did?'' CL asked.

 

 

Bom squinted her eyes.  ''Ahjussi...'' Bom inhaled and exhaled deeply to contain her emotions... '' This girl is of the same age as me. So if you'll excuse us, we need to get inside.''

 

 

 

The guard was left in awe...

 

How come? He thought.

 

 

On the other hand, Kiko's thoughts were troubled.

 

They're sisters... But of the same age? Are they twins?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

''Oppa, sorry about that.''  Bom said as he greeted Teddy, Cl and Minzy trailing behind her.

 

“God, you seriously got me worried!”  Teddy exclaimed.

 

 

''Hi Kush oppa! Welcome back.''  CL then went to greet Kush followed by Minzy and Bom.

 

''Oh finally we get a proper greeting!'' Kush said as he welcomed the girls.

 

 

''By the way, we saw Kiko unnie at the entrance she just had to make a call that's why we came here first.'' Minzy informed.

 

 

''Oh she's already here?'' Teddy asked.

 

''Are you expecting her?'' Bom asked in curiosity.

 

Teddy just smiled.

 

“Oh, where’s Se7en oppa?” Minzy asked when he didn’t see the bar owner.

 

“ He just went to fix something. I think he’s planning to surprise everyone tonight.” Teddy answered.

 

 

Suddenly, he realized someone's missing.

 

He then looked at Bom questioningly.

 

 

Dara asked the girls to go ahead because she needs to go to the ladies room. The girls were hesitant at first but Dara said she can manage and she doesn't want the girls to worry over her anymore. She said she just needed some time to fix herself, though the girls doubted she’s really thinking about that. They knew she’s nervous. She just needed sometime to get herself ready going in that kind of place… Like an actress who needs some internalization before going into a dramatic scene.

 

 

''She just went to the ladies room.'' Bom said as he tried to fan herself. ''Don't worry oppa, you won.''

 

 

Teddy grinned. 

 

''I see they grew up as really gorgeous ladies now. Aahhh this feels great. How about we reminisce the past? I remember seeing Bom...''  Kush joked in.

 

''Don't even think about it, Oppa.''

 

 

The two boys chuckled.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Come on, Dalong. You can do it...'' Dara said to herself.  ''Fighting!''

 

 

She then took little steps forward, out of the shadows and into the huge dim room lit with pretty lights... She squinted her eyes, familiarizing herself with the place...

 

 

 

She tried to look around but people kept blocking her view.

 

 

''Whoa, how did a minor able to get in?'' someone asked.

 

 

''She's cute...''

 

''She looks lost...''

 

 

Dara fidgeted with the hem of her white knitted blouse as she squeezed herself through the crowd. She kept looking left and right when she hit something hard.

 

 

 

''Aaaack!''

 

 

''Omo!''

 

 

Dara looked up to apologize only to see someone familiar.     ''S-s-e7en oppa?''

 

 

Se7en looked at the girl in front of him... The last time he saw her, she doesn't look any a bit of this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Dara?'' Se7en said when he recovered.  ''Oh it's you! You really came. What are you doing all alone here? Come on!'' He then held her by his arm as he guided her to their table.

 

 

''Dara! What took you so long?'' Teddy went to her side when he saw them coming.

 

 

''I bumped into her a while ago. She looks lost. Are you okay?'' Se7en asked as he took a chair and asked Dara to sit down.

 

Dara just nodded.

 

 

''Omo! Unnie, we should've come with you!'' Minzy worried..

 

''Tsch. Next time we won't allow you to go there alone.'' Cl said as she crossed her arms.

 

''Stop it already. She's fine she's here. Somehow Dalong made it through the crowd. I'm so proud of our Ssantokki!'' Bom cheered.

 

Kush just eyed the girl. ''She's evolved.'' he blurted out earning him a light spank from Teddy.

 

 

 

''Our baby looks refreshing tonight.  No wonder the guard ahjussi mistaken you for a minor.'' Teddy chuckled remembering the girls' stories.  ''Thank you for coming... Let's all have fun, okay?''

 

 

 

Dara just smiled weakly. Somehow, being exposed to different kinds of people reminded her she's still a bit alive. And at the same time, it kills her.

 

 

 

''It's time...'' Se7en stood up...

 

''Where are you going oppa?''  Bom asked him but the latter just smiled.

 

 

''I think the show's about to start...'' Kush said as he rubbed his hands, eagerly waiting for what's going to happen.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

''Yah! You sure they're here?'' the girl with a short hair asked. ''I've been scanning the area and I haven't seen them yet!''

 

 

 

''Ooooooh, Sulli, don't you question my wits...''

 

 

''You make sure this time we'll get to meet them Krystal!''

 

 

''I'll make sure to meet the machoman! Do what you want with the thin one!''

 

 

''Yah! He's not thin!''

 

 

''Whatever, !''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Sir...''

 

 

''Hmm...''

 

 

 

''What's taking them so long?''

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter