Chapter 17

One Way Or Another (REVAMPING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Family

Immediately, I threw my fist onto Jay's left cheek. This bastard. Yunho held me back as I was about to throw another punch. 

'He's not worth it, Yeon-ah,' Yunho said, still preventing me to punch Jay again. 

Yunho pulled me away from Jay and sat me down to the seats across Jay, 'He's just winding you up.'

'I hate that guy, I swear.'

After a few more minutes, the doctor came out of the emergency room. 

'We have finished the surgery and the patient is fine. The baby is also fine. We will be transferring her into another room and we will monitor her from there,' The doctor explained and left.

I walked inside the room and saw Sooyeon connected to all these machines. Her chest going up and down signifying her breathing. I sat down next to her bed and held her hand tightly.

'Sooyeon-ah, you've got a baby now. I just want to know if it's mine. I'm not saying you slept with someone besides me but Jay said it might not be mine,' I said.

I continued talking to her even though she might not hear me. After a few minutes, Jay came inside the room, a smirk plastered on his face. I swear to god that I will wipe that off his face sooner or later. Jay walked over to Sooyeon. 

'You know, she never told you about her pregnancy right?' Jay said and looked at me. I clench my teeth.

'Well, she told me. And to be honest with you, I don't think it's yours.'

My fists were urging to hit his face. Sooyeon stirred a bit and I turned my attention on her. I held her hand tightly. Jay walked up to me and patted my head, 'You see, your small junior of yours could never make her pregnant and mine will. Because before she was kidnapped by Donghae, I was in bed with your wife. I even got it on tape,' Jay showed me a VCR tape.

'Her moans are the best and she is so tight-

I cut him off with my fist. He fell straight to the floor. And I got on top of him and kept punching his face. Jay kicked me on my balls and I fell off him. He managed to get on top of me and started punching me. 

'Hyung!' Someone shouted and I felt the heavy weight on me being lifted. I saw Jay struggling in the arms of Sehun. I stood up and Yunho came into the room. Jay threw the tape at me before leaving the room, not failing to give me a smile before doing so. 

'Hyung, are you okay?' Sehun asked.

I nodded whilst wiping the blood on my lips. I picked up the tape and left the room, not forgetting to give Sooyeon a kiss on the forehead. Sehun followed after me. I got inside my car and Sehun did the same, sitting in the passenger seat. I drove off quickly. 

'What's wrong, Hyung?' 

I slammed my hand on the steering as we came to a red light, 'That bastard told me something. He says the child Sooyeon is carrying, is not mine. Jay said it is his.'

'What? Sica Noona's pregnant?' Sehun said, surprised at the news.

I continued to drive. 'Where are we going, Hyung?'

'Do you have a VCR player at your house?'

'Yeah, in my room. Why?'

'Because we are going there. I need to watch this,' I showed him the tape.

 

Sehun opened the door and we both went inside the house. I followed Sehun to his room.

There were photos of Soojung and Sehun on the table. Sehun took the tape and set up the VCR player. I sat down on the chair in front of the TV. It started playing. All we could hear was the girl screaming. It was like the girl was forced to have with Jay.

The video quality was quite blurry but I manage to recognise the faces. It was Jay and-

'Hyung, is that Noona?' Sehun said bluntly. 

I clenched my fists. I took the remote and turned it off. I stood up and took the tape out of the player.

'I'm so sorry, Taeng Hyung. I didn't-

'It's ok, Sehun-ah. I just needed to know. Anyways, where is Tiffany?'

'Noona is on her way home. She doesn't know about Sica Noona.'

'Sehun-ah, I'm home!' Someone shouted from downstairs. Sehun and I got out of the room and walked downstairs.

'Taeng Oppa?' Tiffany said, surprised.

'Miyoung-ah, I have something to tell you,' I told,'Sooyeon is pregnant.'

'Congratulations, Oppa!' Tiffany, immediately, pulled me closer to her for a hug.

Sehun sighed as he spoke for me, 'But we still don't know whether Taeng Hyung is the father.'

​Tiffany gave me an odd look, 'Sica would never do that. Trust me. She will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter