Me and ... The Wedding

The Wedding Dress

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone is smiling or laughing today.
Early in the morning is so fresh; I took a deep breath and make a faint smile.

I saw the white church just in front of me now, how could everyone not smiling? Some of them even shed tear of happiness and congrats each other.
The smooth melody of piano started now, everyone got on their bench and silenced. Their feelings are getting anxious awaiting the bride to come in the hall of the church, even I’m so nervous. I kept praying to God that I must get to survive so I can watch this happening. Thank Him that He granted my wish.
The wedding song is so touching and the door of the hall opened slowly. Little adorable children came in spreading red rose petals everywhere. The moment the first step of the heel step was heard, she was wearing glitter silver-white shoes that shine her toes, faint-swirling red gown with laces end of dress with black ribbon around her waist. A simple diamond necklace hangs lightly around her neck.
My heart kept pounding real slow that I believe it almost stopped!

Her hand was given by her dad to hold now. I can’t do anything that moment and just could smile. Everyone applauded and clapped their hands.
The ceremony started. The priest recited the usual sermon that everyone so glad to hear it finally happened.
Now, the vows that she made touched my heart so much.

And now,


I clapped my hands, and played the wedding song,,, both of them happily walk down the hall of the church while everyone surrounded and congratulated them. He’s so charming like a real man that no longer a cute boy, in his red tuxedo that special made by YG Creation Designation.

Looking at his laughter, I won’t ask for anything. I’ll pray the best for him, Ji Yong and her beautiful wife. I believe this is the best for him and I’ll still love him but only my heart knows this. This will not be the end, but it is just the Beginning of Life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~