3

This dork is ready to love you

hello update today . yesterday was hard at school

 

 

author pov 

a few weeks has past, taeng and his friends are going to do an exam after that they will be a loooong vacation for them so they have to pass. for yul, he thinks it's really boring while taeng is studying hardcore. sometimes he would go to the library to read some books or study together with his friends.

today taeng is going to study again with his friends at the library. 

taeng was walking trough the hall and saw tiffany with her boyfriend, siwon, fighting.

 

taeng pov 

i was walking until i saw tiffany with siwon fighting.'why are they fighting?. its not that i care ' and then i saw tiffany crying and siwon slapped her. okay this is enough. this is way to far. i went to siwon and punched him hard on the stomach , he want to punch me i dodged i;m actually good at taekwondo so ..

he ran away. i cameback to my sense and turn around to see tiffany crying. i never thought that tiffany is really fragile. i went to her and ask her if she was okay.

''hey are you okay?''

'' who are you? go away. leave me alone''

i thought  she was fragile a second ago '' fine i'll leave you alone'' whin i want to left, she held my hand and hug me from behind. i was so shocked that my ears are red, like really red it was going to bleed any second. but she doesn't even let go of me instead crying her heart out. 

we stay in that for a couple minute, then she pull off.

 

 

tiffany pov 

 

i was shocked that siwon slapped me then i fell on the groung and cry. there are some noises but i cannot see anything because it blurry. and then a nerd came up to me say if i was okay. i really need a shoulder to cry on but i don't want to broke my image because that stupid siwon. so i told him to go away and leave me away. but i can't help it i pull him for a hug and i cry again. we stayed for awhile and i let go. 

''thanks'' i said to him then i saw his ears are really red.

'' yea sure'' he gave ne his dork grin. i just smile

'' i-i got -t-to  go. bye'' he just left me like that. well thats was kinda rude

 

 

author pov

after the incident, taeng and tiffany got closer. some times when siwon came to annoy tiffany, she would pull taeng for help they are closer now and sometimes when they have a project they would study together.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys i'm back actually i was really busy yesterday. but today i was really happy cause i met my crush at school and she talked to me. but keep supporting and do comment!! bye peace out