Push and Pull; The Motorcycle

Push and Pull; The Motorcycle

Himchan’s Perspective

 

Bang and I have always have had somewhat of an… interesting relationship. It’s always been push and pull, shove and tug; Yongguk would leave his dirty clothes scattered across the floor of the dorm while I followed him around picking them up while the next day I would talk exceptionally loud during his war movie, purposely chatting over the most important parts. It was like this on most days, we do these things to annoy each other, to get attention from one another; the push and pull. But somehow we always end back up in the same place of this confusing untitled relationship that the kids have dubbed “Appa and Eomma” while today was no exception to the shove and tug.

 

I was folding Zelo’s undergarments that I had thrown in the wash earlier in the morning due to a little “accident”; but no, not the kind of accident you might be thinking. The poor boy came to me as a crying wakeup call saying quote, he “got sticky icky” in his pants from playing tickle fights with Jongup in the bed. So naturally, I instantly helped him change as his innocence led to the fact that he had no idea what “sticky icky” actually was and how it happens. (Note to self… I need to have Yongguk give “The Talk” with him soon) The whole situation left the breakfast table extremely dead for the normal excitable maknae line that brighten up the mornings were turned into mumbling zombies in doom of their own misunderstandings and awkwardness. Not to mention it left me with an hour less of sleep. The things I have to deal with…

And that leads us back to folding laundry… back to folding laundry when I heard it… The sound already mocked me; a loud obnoxious rumbling that echoed across the entire dorm. The abysmal rumble shook the wooden picture frames hanging on the wall and rattled the glass windows.

“What the hell is that?!” Daehyun yelled from living room, “I can’t hear the TV!”

I was wondering the same thing until the door swung open revealing Yongguk’s signature gummy smile. This meant one thing and one thing only; trouble.

“Kids! Himchan! Come outside! I have somethin exciting to show!” Yongguk’s caveman like voice sounded through the house. His excitement was high which enhanced my emotion of “I’m really not going to like this”.

Sighing, I folded Zelo’s last Batman brief and followed the rest of B.A.P towards the front of the dorm.

“Daebaaaak~” Daehyun clapped in excitement as I walked out onto the porch.

The moment I walked on the veranda I SWEAR I almost killed him. The only thing that saved that giant teddy bear was the fact that I loved him entirely too much, but even then did I still consider sending a kitchen knife straight through his skull.

The loud rumbling was nothing less than a motorcycle… A ING M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E

“Hyung! It’s awesome!” Jongup beamed gaining a fatherly ruffle of the hair from the eldest.

Yongguk sat proudly on the leather seat of his new jet black Harley Davidson motorcycle grinning like he had won the lottery, like he was king of the world, expecting his loyal servants to bow down in his glory. HELL if I was bowing down.

“It fits my image right? I’m a in badass” He grinned revving the engine creating even more loathsome sounds that resonated through the streets of the neighborhood. Smoke from the exhaust pipes surrounded Bang as I began to fan myself choking from the smog. I snarled in disgust.

“Who’s up for a ride on appa’s new wheels?!” he roared.

Before the kids had a chance to erupt in excitement, I had to put my foot down.

“NO” the sternness in my own voice made the scene silent.

“Bang Yongguk, don’t you even think for a SECOND that you would let any of our kids ride with you on this death trap! No! What are you thinking?! You are returning this – this thing, this instant!” I huffed crossing my hands over my chest.

The kids stayed silent as Yongguk got off his bike smirking. I questioned why this jerk was smiling now when I just scolded-

“BANG YONGGUK PUT ME DOWN!!!” The brute had slung me over his shoulder and plopped me down on the backseat gaining cheers from the four younger.

“I need to have a hot biker babe on the back of my motorcycle Channie, It adds to my image” he grinned kicking off up the stand of the motorcycle and placing both feet on the ground for stability.

“BANG IF YOU DARE EVEN MOVING WHILE I’M ON THIS ING-”

“HOLD ON TIGHT BABE!”

I had no warning, the engine started and the motorcycle accelerated forward launching us along with it. The science of inertia led my body to slide backwards as I instantly grabbed Yongguk for support.

 

 

 

Yongguk’s Perspective

 

“BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNG!!!!!” Himchan squealed grabbing tightly around my waist. His arms interlocked on my lap, his body pressing firmly up to my back. I couldn’t help but smile, him being so close. In the background the kids were cheering loudly as they were soon drowned out by the sounds of my new baby.

 “BANG STOP!!!”

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU!! DID YOU SAY GO FASTER?!” damn right I could hear everything Himchan was saying, but it would be us if I didn’t .

I revved up the engine and pressed the pedal further down while we picked up speed, going faster through town.

Himchan screamed bloody mercy… it was in priceless… never knew the princess could hit notes that high. I laughed as his grasp around me tightened around, our bodies creating a wonderful amount of heat.

“HAVIN FUN PRINCESS?!” I screamed trying not to be drowned out by the harsh winds.

I barely heard it, and when I did, my heart shattered like glass being dropped onto tile floor.

“G-G-G-Gukkie~” Himchan’s whimper was pressed firmly into my back which was followed by a sniffle sending vibrations down the bones of my spine.

Without hesitation, I pulled over on the side of the road kicking up the kickstand as fast as possible turning around to the red eyed scared less boy that was Kim Himchan. He frowned wiping his tears; there was nothing I hated to see more.

My arms carefully embraced his waist while I pulled him closer to me taking in his sweat scent of his sweet flower scent perfume.

“Yah~~~” my voice rumbled deep.

“A-a-” he sniffled into my shoulder.

“Yah… I’m sorry”

He pushed me away as he tried to get off the bike, but in turn I grabbed his flailing body knowing I was stronger than him. I kept him in my sturdy clutch.

“Channie I’m sorry!” I admitted feeling guiltier than hell.

“Y-you’re such a jerk sometimes B-Bang Yongguk!”

Himchan’s balled up fist started on a rampage hitting the front of my chest, and the only way to solve the situation came to my head. I had been saving this for another occasion but the opportunity was currently presenting itself.

Quickly, I leaned forward kissing those beautiful defined pink lips claiming them as my own. There was no façade, it had immediately stopped as Himchan melted into me, his thin arms wrapping around my neck. It was our first kiss; short, simple, meaningful, and … heh tasty.

He detached first, looking at me with, what were normally sharp slanted fox eyes,  full round eyes; aegyo at its finest -Himchan’s specialty.

I chuckled, “All better?”

He hummed; face turning dusty pink completing the nod he was performing.

Smiling, I pulled his chin closer my own, “Can I keep it?”

“No!” He pouted.

I quickly planted another kiss on his sweets lips while being thrown out of the world and into heaven for literally two and a half seconds.

“Can I keep it now?” the playful tone brought me back to earth, “It matches my image.” I grinned.

Himchan rolled his eyes, “You and your ing image…”

I kept my gaze endearing, “Yeobo~~~” I sang.

“F-fine!”

 

 



Author's note: Thanks for reading everyone! Let me know what you think! Also if you're new to me, I'm just about to finish my main chaptered Banghim story. I'll link it below if interested! Thanks!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/301283/breaking-from-seclusion-fluff--yongguk-himchan-bap-banghim