❄ Chappie 1 ❄

~B a e k S i c a One-Shot Collection~

I never got my poster. Umg. I think they skipped me.

SDKFHJKSDFHJERKEGFDHGJKDTH4IOWETGFIEGOTRE95TU8439UTIOYHIERHGJKEFHKFHDG43O578943YTIFHVRJVBGHIOERHJG.

v.v So upsetting. Maybe I did something wrong ;; But I'm a good boy and listens. 

Maybe they dislike me.

Umg..

But I'm so lovable. So it's impossible for them to dislike mehhh. No but seriously.

This is upsetting. They didn't even put me on the 'progress list' 

Do you know how upsetting that is? NO YOU DON'T._. Im so upset. So I'm putting all my feels into this chapter.

Enjoy.

Or don't. Maybe I should make this angst. I dannaaaaaa.

I rant on so much. I'm such a bad author. It's k. I love you guys, ok. A lot., ok.

What if this chapter was only about my rants...would you guys bash me LOL. No, please, don't. I was only

kidding. Of course this is a chappie.

Maybe.

Ok c: 

Now you may enjoy or whatnot.

 

 

 

..... .. ..................................................... ............ .................................................................... ................................. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

                                                   - Unknown

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's nice to have a friend by your side. Not just any type of friend. But a true friend. It's rare to have them, but when you do, never let them go. And if you ever do let that one person go, I swear to you, you will regret it all. 

"Byun Baekhyun," She called out, her icy presense itself sends chills down the young man's back. "You son of a--"

With a wave of his hand, she shuts . "I'm busy,"

She bites down on her lower lip to prevent any abusive words to thrash out of . 

"Busy? Oh right, because everything else is much more important than me, is that right?" Her fingers twitched by her thighs as she spoke each word. 

Baekhyun sighs before taking a glance behind him. He sees a young,beautiful woman standing at his doorway, of his room. 

"I didn't say that," 

"But, you thought it," Her words came out in a rush. "You know, I don't understand why I still stick around you. You're so, you're so..."

She couldn't find the right word, she doesn't even know what she's trying to say to him. She's just as lost as a child losing their mother in supermarket. Clueless, unsure, and even a bit nervous.

"I'm what?...Handsome? I know," A sly smile spreads across his face as he sees her temper rising. 

"How can you make a joke like that in a moment like this?" She bitterly mumbled and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"It was just to lighten the damp mood you created," Baekhyun shoved out his tongue toward her. 

Instead of a smile like his, the tips of dangled down, creating a small frown. The bottom tips were twitching, causing the frown to sink deeper below.

"You're a jerk,"

"How?"

"How? Do you know what you've been doing this entire month?!" She cried out and flailed her arms in the air, making odd,but angry, gestures. 

"Uhm...No?"

"You ditched me for this past month for her," She bit down on her bottom lip once again, her feet shuffling endlessly. 

"How did I ditch you? And her?" He raises an eyebrow at her use of words. "Who's her,"

"That stupid girlfriend of yours," She mumbled and shifted her eyes elsewhere, away from his eyes. "And how? How? You should know by now that we spend EVERY Friday together. You should know by now how much it means to me to spend time with you! You should know by now what our friendship means! You idiot!"

Words finally thrashed out of her, this time they weren't nasty sentences and meaning, it was more of a sad, desperate, and painful use of words. Caught rather off guard, Baekhyun's eyes never left the female being in front of him. 

"Oh..."

"Oh?! All you have to say to everything I just let out is 'Oh?'' Her entire being was shaking, her eyes twitched a bit as she felt tears threatening to fall.

"It's just that..." He sighed and scratched his head. "I'm s-sorry, Sica.."

"I feel..so alone because of you," It was no longer bashing of words, but more of a tone of devastation, desperation, a tone of being vulnerable.

Jung Jessica was vulnerable.

No words escaped his mouth, even though it was agape. Baekhyun didn't know how to feel, being quite occupied with school work and having a new girlfriend in his hands, he nearly forgot about his best friend. Someone he cares for. And loves. 

Before he could react, a small drip traveled down her cheek. Landing on the ground of the room. Was it a joke? Was Jessica truly crying? The Ice Princess has collapsed into unbearable pain. She was so afriad of losing the one she loves and needs.

Without much hesitation, Baekhyun gets up from his chair and quickly walks over to Jessica, pulling her into a warm, tight hug. He buries his face in her hair and inhales the vanilla scent of hers. If it was someone else with scent, it wouldn't be the same. It just works for her, and only her.

Her void needed to be filled with comfort, and he was going to give that to her.

She placed her head on his shoulder as tears strolled down her flawless, pale skin. She wrapped her arms around his back as though he was a comfy pillow. He smiled at her, trying to make a smile form on her face as well. 

For once she didn't feel the loneliness that crept on her this past month. Jessica smiled back at the man she was holding lightly. She couldn't help but admit to herself how much she loves this man. Not just as a friend. Not just as a brother. But something better. 

Jessica closes her eyes as she listened to her own heartbeat pounding against her chest.

Dageun. Dageun.

The way it would beat just for him. His smile, eyes, touch, smell, even just being in her presense. Her heart couldn't contain it.

She loves him too much. But no, it was too late for her to keep him as only hers. He had someone else now, and all she can do is be a supporter. 

 

 

 

Ok....This was so crappy otl.

I'll do better next time, and I'll make it extra long.

I wasn't in the mood to do it, but I know readers were waiting.

I'm still upset about the poster ;; Plus I'm very tired.

So.

.....

Sorry,,

I promise better quality next time.

Better plot.

Longer chapter too.

Sorry.

Again.

It's too short.

orz

I feel bad now. Im so sorry ._. Forgive me my beautifuls.

Forgive this bad man.

 

 

 

I didn't make the story angst or sad. Because,....my feels were too tired to work, ._.