In the dressing room

Don't Need a Bad Girl

Just to clarify things I do not hate, I repeat, DO NOT HATE Hara. Okay, now on with the story.

__________________________________________

 

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

It’s well-known that I prefer bad girls than nice girls. I, myself, am a bit of a bad boy so I don’t want someone who’s just going to be a pushover in her relationship with me. I wanted someone who can actually be my equal and that’s why I dated Goo Hara. We had hit off pretty well. She keeps my attitude in check as I do with hers. But lately, things aren’t going well for us. She has been openly flirting with others in front of me. I’m her boyfriend! She shouldn’t act like that. But then she mentioned that she was only doing that to get back at me but why? I don’t remember anything that I have done that can be called flirting in front of her.

My musing stopped when I noticed Yoseob was looking at me intently. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and went back to sitting quietly. I furrowed my brows, clearly confused but I shrug it off, going back to my musing.

Yoseob was actually a bit weird lately. I would see the mischievous glint in his eyes. He’d initiate skinships with me more often. And there’s something different about his touches. They make me feel… weird… not the bad kind of weird, a good weird. The feeling leaves me confused because I don’t know what to make out of it. It scares me because it doesn’t make sense but yet I don’t want it gone. I actually kind of… want more of it. But wanting more means wanting Yoseob to touch me more. I’m really confused… why would I want my best guy friend to do that? It’s weird and it doesn’t make sense…Argh! What is taking the others so long? Leaving me here in the dressing room with Yoseob is making me go nuts!

“Junhyung?” I heard Yoseob call my name. I faced him and that’s when I noticed that his face was really close to mine.

“S-Seobbie!” I stuttered. I was so surprised by his sudden closeness that I didn’t know what else to say or do.

“You look a little red, Junnie, let me just check your temperature.” He said before he rested his forehead on mine. We were in that position when the door suddenly opened. We separated and looked at the door to see a fuming Hara.

“I knew it. That’s why you’ve been so cold to me lately. Your ‘bestfriend’ has been keeping you warm, I see. Don’t worry I’ll leave you lovebirds alone. I’m not that stupid to wedge myself in between you two who seem inseparable. This is it, Junhyung. We’re over.”

“Wait! Hara! This isn’t what it looks like”

“Yeah Hara, I was just checking his temperature because he looked a little red.” Yoseob added.

“And you’re expecting me to believe that? I am sick and tired of you two being all over each other on and off stage and catching you liplocking is the last straw. I hope your happy Yoseob. You wanted this all along, didn’t you?” And she immediately left the room, slamming the door as she exited.

I was about to stand and chase her to explain she got it all wrong but then Yoseob wrapped his arms around my neck and sat on my lap to prevent me from standing.

“Yo-“ I didn’t get to finish what I was about to say because he covered my lips with his. I was shocked. But after a few moments, I realized I was responding to his kiss. My hands were moving on its own; going under his polo shirt and caressing his lower back. I didn’t know what came over me but I know I wanted more. I wanted more of Yoseob. I felt needy. He pulled away from my lips and nipped at my left earlobe.

“She was… right… about one thing…” He whispered in between nips at my ear. He stopped and faced me. He was looking straight at me and said.

“I wanted you and Hara breaking up all along that’s why I did what I could to make her doubt that we’re only friends.”

“You planned this?! I can’t believe you, Yoseob!” I was about to push him but he trailed kisses on my neck and I was reduced into a mess.

“Don’t pretend that you don’t want this, Junnie. Besides, I would have been unable to plant doubts in her if you didn’t help me. If you haven’t notice Junhyung, you treat me better than you treat your girlfriend. You’re partly at fault here too.” He said between kisses.

“But… ah… but… mmh…” I couldn’t even finish what I wanted to say. The feeling of his mouth on my neck was clouding my ability to think. But then he stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“but what, Junnie? Are you angry at me for breaking you two up? Because you love her and not me? That would be the biggest lie you’d tell me because that isn’t what your body is telling me. Even if you don’t love me Junhyung, you like me enough to want me.”

He was right. I wasn’t actually angry at him. I was just surprised he did that. And everything that has happened had made me realize that even before I dated Hara, I had always kind of wanted Yoseob but I pushed that feeling away because I was afraid I’d lose my bestfriend.

I cupped his cheek and this time I kissed him. Not passionately, but a soft and sweet kiss. I wanted to make sure that my feeling for him is not just lust but love. I pulled back and stared at him. I can’t believe he did all this just to have me.

“You don’t have to seduce me to make me yours, Seob. I can’t believe I was so blind, not to see you’re the one I really need.”

“Damn right. So you have to thank me for opening your eyes.” He said with a mischievous smile on his lips. I just chuckled and shook my head. Guess I don’t need a bad girl when I have a bad boy right here. I thought before sealing his lips with mine again.

 

 

 

__________________________________________

Yey! I wrote a Junseob fic! Finally!

I was meaning to take a break from writing Hyukmin fics so I could give some love to my other OTPs but Hyukmin’s always getting in the way, inspiring me to write about them XD Well, I hope I could write more fics for my other OTPs before my Hyukmin heart tells me to get back to them hehehe.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this!