3rd and 4th Member Revealed!

〖N.W.O〗(New World Order) »TS Entertainment New Girl Group»Apply Open!

Music

TS ent. reveals third and fourth member of new girl group, N.W.O

548615 Views
6587 Comments
 
 
 
This time around, TS gave us a speacial treat by not revealing only one but two members! Thats right, two members! In fact these two members are the leader and the main vocal!
 
 
 
19 years old and born in Seattle, Washington, Lee Minki or Ki, is the leader and lead rapper of N.W.O. She tends to be sarcastic, but easy going. Being competitive, naggy, and sensitive makes her seem annoying but she's also mature and a good listener. A very passionate and hardworking person. Her parents were against her becoming a trainee but nevertheless, she worked hard towards her dreams. After 5 years of hard training, Ki has finally reached her destination. 
 
 
 
 
Lee Teeri, better known as Rika, is N.W.O's main vocal. 18 yrs old, born in Korea and raised in America, Rika was a trainee for about three years. She's been trainees for Jellyfish, Woolium, and even CUBE ent. But later on they all rejected her. Rika is the choding in this group. She's very hyper but knows how to take care of herself. An attention grabber and risk taker, she likes to experience things. She tries to act like the leader and take control. However, she fails miserably because of her choding personality. 
 
Two more members left hiding in the shadows. Stay tuned to allkpop for the last two remaining members. 
 
  •