Realization

Tell Me Everything

"Minhoooooo look look there isn't anymore banana milk left, go get some." Taemin screamed. Minho got off of the couch slowly changed into his outside clothes and got ready to go to get some banana milk for Taemin. Minho was too tried to go to the store but the only thing to make Taemin happy was to get Taemin his banana milk.While Minho headed out to store he really was tried of doing things for Taemin, he wanted to do something fun one day and not take orders from Taemin all the time. He loved Taemin dearly, but he just wanted to be Minho for a chance and not be 2min all the time. ( He could never tell Taemin that because Taemin would straggle Minho.)

Minho went to the store and saw that there anymore banana milk with the brand that Taemin liked, he knew that Taemin was going to be pissed. When Minho came Taemin noticed that Minho's hands were empty. " Minho stop playing with me where's my nana milk"

"Sorry Taemin they didn't have anymore"

"Stop playing with me you know they had some you just wanted to be a jerk and didn't want to go to the store."

"Listen Taemin I'm tried of these little fights we have over nothing I told you that they didn't have anymore." So Taemin stompped out of the room. Minho shook his head and started talking to himself. " I'm tried off doing everything for Taemin I want to do something and have fun without him." Jonghyun over heard and noticed that Minho was talking to himself. He walked in and startled Minho.

" Minho why are you talking to yourself"

"You'll see when Taemin screams"

Around bedtime Taemin was in the shower and and Minho packed his things dressed in a suit and tie and left. Once Taemin got out of the shower he noticed that Minho was gone and walked around yelling "Where's Minho I want Minho." Then he thought to himself "maybe Minho went to find some banana milk for me" Poor little Taeminie went to bed without his poor Minho.

Soon it 2 in the morning and Minho snuck home and then he saw Taemin crying at the edge of bed. When Taemin saw him he jumped into Minho's arms and said " Minho I missed you so much, where were you, I was worried oh god I thought." ....

 

For the past 3 weeks this process has been going on and Taemin thought long and hard and noticed that he is making Minho leave and that he should give Miinho some space and Taemin thought twice about if his relationship with Minho is going work.

Once Minho comes home 3 in morning on a saturday, Taemin asked Minho "What's going with 2min, tell me everything......