TOP- Blue Hair Again

Big Bang Scenarios

“Please?” you pout as your best friend, Seunghyun, aka TOP of Big Bang, chuckles. “Stop laughing at me~!”

“It’s amusing.”

“What? I’m just speaking the truth!”

TOP shakes his head as he continues to chuckle at you. He walked in as you were watching the Fantastic Baby music video for the ten thousandth time, and you blurted out your suggestion to get blue hair again.trans.gif

“I mean, a lot of people liked it! It was really pretty and it made you stick out in the group for something besides your rap and charisma. That’s not a bad thing, is it? Plus your movie is done filming now so you can do as you please. I’m your best friend so you shouldn't deny me this request.”

“But should you get special treatment from the other fans asking me to do my hair a certain way?”

“Well...no, but, just, why not?” You feel flustered and embarrassed. It was kind of a miracle that you and TOP had become friends due to his busy schedule and the fact that he was so quiet. You, however, were fairly friendly and open to chatting with anyone. Most of the time you had to convince him to go out and do things, but you really did that because neither of you wanted to get mistaken for dating. Sometimes you wondered if you ever would become that way, but you never had the guts to ask TOP because you didn’t know how he felt about most things because he kept a poker face half the time, like how he did on stage or in the music videos.

“Just wondering. Tell you what, I’ll think about it,” he chuckled.

“Alright...but I’m going to keep pressuring you.”

“I knew you’d say that.”

 

A few weeks later, you’re watching TV and found an interview TOP was doing for his movie. As usual, you don’t really paying attention until he appears on the screen, but this time you had to do a double take. His hair was blue! He actually did it!

You smile to yourself as you watch explain the movie’s plot and his role. Towards the end of the interview the reporter comments, “I can tell that you’ve already used the freedom to dye your hair.”

“It was a special request from someone I know,” TOP gives a small knowing smile.