The Other Side.

I'm Marrying the Long Lost Prince?

Jiyong and Dara are now setled. As the King promised, he helped them. They were good and were now going to be maried. They like to invite Yoona and Minho bnut they can't. Not now, that their plans worked out. Jiyong and Yoona broke up through Skype. He admitted that he is engaged and Yoona, is fine by it. She have Minho nevertheless. By now the Lady who's knocking on Minho & Yoona's new apartment will be revealed.

*knock knock*

The couple parted away Minho look into the nervous Yoona. Who wouldn't? The Queen is now around. The most powerful Queen of all times. Minho gave Yoong a reassuring smile like 'everything will be fine'. Yoona just nodded and gestured that Minho should open the door, the Lady now maybe impatient. Minho walk towards the door his heart is hammering hard. He's nervous. Now, he can see again the Lady who he admired before Yoona and the Woman of her life. He opened the door and tears fell down his face, that the Queen instantly go with. They are both crying.

YOONA'S POV

"My Baby boy!" Minho's mother exclaimed. He hug Minho really tight. I can sense tears now in my eyes. "Mom." Minho muttered then he cried harder. I smiled, now I know where Minho got his charms. Her Mom looks pretty elegant and graceful, though you can see in her body the disease she's suffering. I need to break the ice, I thought to myself.

"Madam, come in." Then I bowed, she smiled and then she eyed me. She has the look a-prety-lady-but-who-are-you. I just smiled back then "Im Yoona imnida." I said then I gestured my hand for the two of them to sit down and have a coffee.

"Anything to drink?" I asked the Lady. He smiled at me. They have the same smile. Cute. "Water please." The Lady answered I quickly go to the kitchen and got the water. I poured it in. I don't wanna eavesdrop but I can hear it clearly. I can hear them speaking clearly.

"Je crains qu'elle ne sait pas que tu es un prince mon bébé." His Mom said. I quickly tilt my head. They are not talking in Korean nor English. I can't undersyand a thing. [I'm afraid she son't know you're a Prince my Baby.]

"I.. Je ne sais pas comment dire à sa maman." Minho quickly answered. Okay it's so frustrating XD [I.. I just don't know how to tell her Mom.]

"Dites-lui. Elle est assez agréable, je peux le sentir. Mais vous savez sur le droit du mariage?" His Mom said. What was that? [Tell her. She's pretty nice I can sense it. But you know about the Marriage right?]

"I'll marry her." I froze at Minho's last sentence then he smiled at me. He knows I'm here? IT IS EMBARASSING! >//////< I just gave a sheepish smile and served them the cold water. The Lady nodded I smiled.

"let's go?" The Lady asked Minho? 

"Yes. Yoong, we'll comeback at 6 okay? Take care. Don't go out. I love you." He said then he hugged me. I smiled then I answered,

"Yes. Sure. Take care! I love you too. Bye Madame," I said then they left me here. I started to take the white sheets around the furnitures. Then I noticed something the lady dropped, a passport. Not an ordinary one, A ROYAL PASSPORT. It means... Minho's the Prince?!

 

AN:/ HI! ^____^ I would like to write a GANGSTER STORY! Would you read it too? Answer the poll guise :*