It means...

It's Childish but...

 

Bigbang is on hiatus again and as we all know, YG will focus more on his solo artists and individual promotions. And for the first quarter of this year, YG decided to focus more on Daesung's first solo promotion in Japan, and of course also with YG's golden boy, G Dragon. 


 

Jiyong is now back to his restless nights of recording his new songs and rehearsing for his upcoming concert. He's back to his busy life again.

 

 

 

And as for Bigbang? Well, Daesung is now busy at Japan for his new album and first solo concert. TOP is resting and preparing for the release of his new movie. Taeyang, on the other hand, is recording with Tablo and his brother for his upcoming solo album.

 

 

 


 

And for Seungri,
 

 

 

 

 


 

Well, Seungri is....

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Seungri's POV

 

 

This is what I hate about being on hiatus, the fact that I am always bored. 

 

Not that I am not doing anything worthy with my life because I am keeping and trying to be more handsome these days, it's just that all my hyungs are busy and they all left me alone in our dorm, feeling sad and bored to death.
 

 

And because my eyes are tired after scrolling and posting old pictures of me and my hyungs on Instagram and Twitter, (because I miss them so much), I gathered all my Funko action figures and put them on my big square box. I placed my Superman action figure, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Incredible Hulk, and other marvel action figures. And most importantly, I will never forget to place the Spongebob Squarepants characters action figures inside.
As I put everything I need inside the box, I closed it tightly and carry it towards the room beside mine. It's my favorite room actually although I am not the one staying in there. It's my favorite for it's Jiyong hyung's room, my favorite hyung.

 

 

As I went inside his room, I closed the door and I immediately saw hyung's favorite bed for his entire life with his favorite people, Tom and Laura. And as Jiyong hyung's scent filled my nose and gave me his warmth as if he's here, I immediately sat on big place mat on the floor near his bed and settled the box beside me. 

 

 

I opened the box that contains the Funko toys I've gathered and place them one by one on the mat, I placed them around me.

 

Don't get me wrong but even though I turned 22 last year, I still like to play with superhero action figures and indulge myself in the world of coloful and heroic imagination, like the way I used to when I was a little boy, a little boy before I became a YG trainee.

 

I love to play with my Funko, especially with my superhero figures. I always imagine that I am Superman and I can save the world with my super handsome face and powers. Call me childish, but I love it for that's one of my stress relievers and it always keep me happy. Steve gave me all these toys and since then I always play with them especially at times when I am bored. 

 

I usually bring my Funko toys at our dance practice and concert rehearsals. Though I don't play with them, I just stare at them and it makes me happy.And that's when Jiyong hyung found out about me collecting these action figures and since he's not interested with heroes fighting the forces of evil, he asked me to find him some Funko toys who are characters from his favorite cartoon series, Spongebob Squarepants.

 

Yes. You've read it right. Our Kwon Leader and the GDragon you all see as the hot and full of swag idol likes Spongebob. If Daesung hyung was addicted to Doraemon stuff before, now, here comes Jiyong hyung with his Spongebob obsession. 

 

With that, I bought his Spongebob Funko and the moment he saw those six vinyl figures of sea creatures, his eyes sparkled in delight and he jumped a lot like a little kid who have just received a gift from Santa Claus. He was very happy, I tell you. And the moment I saw him smile because of genuine brought by those Spongebob characters, I felt happy too, happy in the sense that my heart was fluttered that it beated so fast when he thanked and hugged me.

 

 


 

He was childish, and so I am.

 

 

 

 

 

The plan of displaying those six sea creatures changed. Because one day, Jiyong hyung went inside my room with his Spongebob Funko. He then asked me to play with him since his insomnia is pestering him. 

 


 

Since that day, Jiyong hyung and I always play like children in my room or in his. My heroic adventures as Superman became messy and colorful because I had Spongebob as my sidekick. In our Funko world, I became Tom and he was my Jerry. We will laugh everytime I will crack a joke about Squidward's long nose being trapped in Spiderman's web. Or on how Patrick Star's chubbiness would defeat Incredible Hulk because Patrick would offer him a cookie. Jiyong hyung enjoyed all those times, as much as I enjoyed it. His childish imaginations were the same as mine. I know, it's a funny thing because we're one of Korea's idols, and those VIPs look up to us as hot and handsome guys. But they don't know that a big part of us is still stuck in those days where we just want to be happy and play around as we enjoy our young teenage days.

 

 

It's like our play time with my superhero figures and his favorite sea creature is our bonding time although we are on the peak of being artists. It's our little escape from reality as we try to enjoy ourselves in the world of imagination. As we roll over, laugh, and playfully punch each other everytime our little war game with those action figure begins and ends. 

 

 

And in all those moments, I've learned to.enjoy every little thing about Jiyong hyung. His laughs, his snorts, the way he blinks his eyes, his smile, and the way he would cutely mimic the "swooosh" and the voices of my superheroes and his Spongebob characters. It's adorable. It's fluttering. Those actions are the reason why I would always admire and love Jiyong hyung. The reason why I would want to seek for his attention and be the reason of his happiness.

 

 


 

And now, as I stay here in his room, playing alone with the vinyl figures we both love, I can somehow imagine himstaying here with me, telling me to change the action figure I will use against his Mr. Krabbs Funko. 

 

 

 

And as I stay here, I can hear his resonating chuckles and his cute "uchuchuchu" squeals as he tries to be cute like that yellow sponge from the sea.

 

 

 

I could really picture him with me at this moment. God. I miss hyung so much. I just really hope that time will run fast so that his solo promotion would be over and he'd be back and play with me again.


 

Superman misses his Spongebob so much. 


 

And for me not to long for his presence too much, I will now start to play with my Funko and imagine him starting our childish game with his "swooosh" sound effects .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

It was two o'clock in the morning. Jiyong was fresh from his rehearsal for the start of his One of a Kind World Tour. He was physically tired, mentally exhausted, and emotionally drained.
 

 

He opened the dorm's door with his key and quietly went inside. He knows Daesung was in Japan and his TOP hyung followed the younger. As for his bestfriend, Youngbae, he's still at YG working for his solo. Whereas, Jiyong knows that only Seungri stayed inside their dorm, his maknae was alone.

 

Though his energy was all drained due to his practice, Jiyong excitedly went to Seungri's room and opened it, but to his surprise, his maknae was not there. 

 

He felt sad. He was disappointed. Jiyong expected that Seungri's there, that Seungri was lying on his bed, in the same state where he'd come beside him and cuddle Seungri as he tried to sleep. But he's not present. 

 

 

Much to his dismay, Jiyong went out of Seungri's room and gently close it's door. 

 

 

He then walked slowly towards his room, with the exhausted and defeated look plastered on his face.

 

 

Jiyong reached his room and as he opened the door, his mood suddenly brigthen up.

 

 

He felt that way for he saw his favorite maknae, Seungri, sleeping with his head on the bed and his body plopped down to the mat. 

 

Jiyong smiled as he saw Seungri. He's sleeping peacefully. He's softly snoring as an indication that he was tired. And to top all that, vinyl figures were scattered all over the floor while Seungri was hugging Jiyong's favorite Funko toy, Spongebob.
 

 

"You waited for me huh?" Jiyong whispered and chuckled softly as he walked towards the sleeping maknae.

 

He then sat beside Seungri on the floor and poked his shoulder.


 

"Ri." Jiyong whispered and poked Seungri again. But that didn't have any effect on Seungri who seemed to be travelling in dreamland.


 

So with that, Jiyong tried to get a hold of the Spongebob figure from Seungri's hands. But as he pulled it away, Seungri's grip on the figure tightened. "Yaa!~ Jiyong hyung will be mad." Seungri uttered while sleeping. And with the grimaced face on his maknae's sleeping face, Jiyong can't help but chuckle. "Babo Seungri." He said as he scooped the maknae's body with his arms and tried to put him on the bed. 

 

"You are so heavy, little Seunghyun." Jiyong said as he sighed after he had settled his Maknae on his bed, at Tom's side. 

 

Jiyong then sat at the edge of the bed, beside Seungri, as he tucked Seungri's sleeping body under his warm bedsheet. 

 

"I miss playing with you, Superman." Jiyong said as he stared at Seungri's sleeping form. He's really an angel when he sleeps. Peaceful, calm, and quiet. Characteristics that are opposite from Bigbang's Maknae when he's awake.

 

By looking at Seungri, all the tiredness that surrounded Jiyong a while back was now gone. And as he realized that Seungri won't be awake at this time and he needs something to soothe him up before he goes to slumber, he stood up from the bed. 

 

But as he stood up, a pair of delicate hands stopped him. Jiyong then looked back and he saw Seungri, who's fresh from his sleeping state.
 

 

"Hyung. Hello." Seungri uttered softly but still enough for Jiyong to recognize.

 

Hearing this, Jiyong sat back on the bed, now with a big smile on his face.

 

"You're awake now. Go back to sleep, Maknae." Jiyong said as he tapped Seungri's left hand. 

 

"I waited for you, hyung." Seungri reached for the Spongebob Funko beside him. "We waited for you!" Seungri said as he pouted.
 

 

"I know. With all those figures scattered all over my room." Jiyong told his maknae as he scanned his room and saw all those vinyl figures every where.

 

"I miss continuing Spongebob and Superman's Funko Adventure hyung." Seungri said in a childish tone as he looked at Jiyong who was currently smiling from ear to ear."You missed the adventure or you missed me?" Jiyong said and wiggled his eyebrows with the playful smile on his face as he moved beside Seungri on the bed.


 

"Arrgh. I miss playing not you!" Seungri retorted and hit Jiyong with a pillow underneath the bedsheet which the latter was able to dodge.


 

"Just kidding. But I still know that you missed me because I indeed miss you, Ri. A lot." Jiyong stated as he lie himself beside Seungri. Jiyong had forgotten about going at the kitchen to find something that would keep him relaxed. He had for the best thing to give him warmth and comfort he needs is now beside him, within his reach, within his hold.
 

 

"Whatever hyung! Just talk to Spongebob!" Seungri hissed as he turn around, his back is now facing Jiyong. 
 

 

"Are you sleeping now? And I mean it, I missed you!" Jiyong said as he moved closer to Seungri and wrapped his arms around his maknae.

 

"Superman miss his Spongebob. Spongebob is so busy. Superman felt alone. The hero needs his apprentice." Seungri said as he tried to feel all the warmth passed to him by Jiyong as his back was pressed to his hyung's chest.

 

"So Spongebob is Superman's kryptonite?" Jiyong chuckled. "That sounds so gay, Maknae." 


 

"That's not gay. Superman just needs his apprentice so that they could go along and fight forces of evil. To fight boredom and loneliness." Seungri then felt Jiyong's hot breath against his neck as Jiyong lay his chin on Seungri's shoulder.

 

"But now Spongebob is here.Superman doesn't need to be sad anymore." Jiyong assured Seungri with his words.


 

"So, Spongebob and Superman could play together, later?" Seungri said as he closed his eyes as if trying to call his sleeping fairy back.

 

 

"I'm not sure. But the thing is, Spongebob will always remember Superman. Afterall, Spongebob admires Superman a lot." Jiyong said as he pulled Seungri closer to him.


 

"And Super Seungri will also do that too. Ya Spongebob Jiyong, we should sleep." Seungri said as he let out a yawn and inhaled Jiyong's scent which is just near him.

 

 

 

With Seungri's words, Jiyong closed his eyes but he uttered one more thing, 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uchuchuchuchu."

 

 

 


 

 

Hearing that familiar expression, Seungri once again opened his eyes and looked back at Jiyong, "You always say that -uchuchu- thing whenever we play and whenever you go out. What does that mean?" Seungri curiously asked. 
 

 

 

"Just sleep, maknae. Don't ask anymore. Uchuchuchuchu." Jiyong said as he closed his eyes and huggle to Seungri closer.

 

 

After his hyung had answered him, Seungri then closed his eyes as he tried to succumb to slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

And after a few seconds as Jiyong felt that Seungri was now on his adventures at dreamland, he opened his eyes again and planted a kiss on Seungri's neck. He then whispered one last thing before he'd chase his maknae at dreamland,
 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 


 

"Uchuchuchuchu means I love you, Maknae. Uchuchuchuchu."
 

 

 

 

-The End-

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello. Thank you for reading and again, sorry for the grammatical errors present in the chapter for it is not yed edited. T^T I don't have time. Mianhe. T^T. Anyway, the "Funko Toys" mentioned here are the Funko toys which Seungri had posted on his Instagram account, and those superheroes on his previous Twitter header. Funko Toys are pop culture toys, plush, and vinyl figures with terrific bobble heads. (cr: Wikipedia)

 

Here's some example. (Say Hi to Marvel Funko and Spongebob)

 

 

 

 

 

And the Uchuchuchuchu thing is an expression I got from GDragon's Line Message for Daesung yesterday. I find it cute. Hehehehe. So there you go. I hope you enjoyed this. :D AND PLEASE DO COMMENT, OKAY? Kamsahamnida!

 

 

Chapter Dedicated to: xRealTaeyang (Baby Amy) ^^ ♥