Chapter 6

For the sake of my love

 

They are now at the most expansive sushi restaurant in town, Yuri cannot believe that they just spent 3 hours on shopping. The last time she went shopping for this long is with Jessica, which is 3 years ago.

Yuri’s pov

We are now at a sushi restaurant, since we will have a taste test tonight we decide to go for something light.

I cannot believe it, we spend 3 hours on shopping. This is so tiring, I’ve not been engaging in this kind of activities for like 3 years or more?

Yeah, the last time I did it is with Jessica. Obviously when we are still an item as what people call it.

Talking about my shopping experience with Jessica, we used to visit 3 malls in a same day. Each mall we spent at least 2 hours on shopping, can you imagine that? Well, that’s the old Kwon Yuri, who will do just anything that Jessica Jung asks her to do, who will give everything that Jessica Jung want. Why? It is because the old Kwon Yuri has a very big heart and that big heart of hers is full with love towards Jessica Jung.

FACT!

The old Kwon Yuri loves Jessica Jung so much, how much is the old Kwon Yuri so much?

Infinity.

But at that time, her bestfriend who’s named Choi Sooyoung, thought that she loves Jessica too much.

I think what Soo said is true, I love Jessica too much back then. I end up spoiling her.

Sigh

I used to look at her with full of love.

I used to kiss her tenderly with full of love.

I used to make love to her with full of love and care as if she might break a part.

I used to love her with my everything.

I used to have that feeling.

But as I said, I used to.

Now, this heart of mine is like an empty vessel.

For three years, it beats normally except for when I work out but today something not normal happen to my heart. It beats crazily when her lips touch mine, if I have not experience it before, I might think that I’m about to get a heart attack.

Phew.

That is scary.

Is it because of the kiss alone or she’s the one that kiss me?

I need to figure it out but how?

Go and kiss random people?

But I’m married.

If I ask her permission, will she grant it?

Why would not she, right?

Anyway, maybe Soo can help me to figure out what happen to my heart.

Finally, the food served. I quickly grab the chopstick and start to feed her, I guess I need to feed her until her finger fully heal. Well, that’s part of my responsibility right?

“Aren’t you going to eat?” she asks me.

“Later,”

She shakes her head while saying, “No, I want you to eat now. We will take turn on eating all of this sushi, you take a bite first and then my turn. Understood?”

She wanted to share the sushi with me? Seriously?

“Are you sure you wanted to share it with me? Take turn to take a bite of it?” I ask her.

“Yes, I’m. Why? You don’t want to share the food with me?” she’s pouting.

We only share the food with somebody that we really close right? I don’t even share my food with Soo.

We will share  A SUSHI, I’ll eat half of it and she’ll eat half of it.

I’ll take a small bite of it and then she’ll take a small bite of it.

I’ll bite.

 

She’ll bites.

 

We’ll take turns on biting.

 

We’ll keep on biting each other lips.

 

That sweet lips of hers, it’ll feel so good.

 

Wait

 

Wait!

 

WAIT!!!!!!

 

WHAT?!!!

 

WHAT THE HELL KWON YURI?!

HOW DID IT END UP WITH BITING EACH OTHER LIPS?!

Eww.. that sounds so wrong.

Focus Yuri!

FOCUS!

You guys

 

Will

 

Only

 

Bite

 

THE SUSHI!!!

Owh god, what’s happening to me?

“Ehem, “ I clear my throat and continue, “Alright, let us share the sushi.” Not forgetting to give her my best smile.

 

Tiffany’s pov

We are at a sushi restaurant, of course I choose to eat at an expansive restaurant.

Hahaha

Remember, I want to max out her card as my revenge.

 Well, eating at this restaurant is part of it.

I look at her, she seems lost in her own thought.

What is she thinking?

OMG, what if I’ve already max her card?

I don’t think she have a lot of cash with her.

Is that mean I need to pay for the foods?

What a waste Tiff, that much money on the food.

I’m not as rich as her, so yes it is a waste to spend this much money on sushi.

Wait, we still can cancel the order since they didn’t serve it yet.

Suddenly,

“Ma’am, your order.” The waiter says while putting the plates of sushi on the table.

“Enjoy your meal ma’am,” he say politely and I just able to nod my head. He walks out.

Sigh.

Now, there is no return.

She takes the chopstick and starts to feed me and then I realize something, she didn’t eat since morning. Didn’t she?

I decide to ask her, “Aren’t you going to eat?”

“Later,” she says. 

I say, “No, I want you to eat now. We will take turn on eating all of this sushi, you take a bite first and then my turn. Understood?”

What? I don’t want people think that I bully my partner okay, if she just feed me without eating it.

“Are you sure you wanted to share it with me? Take turn to take a bite of it?” she asks me.

“Yes, I’m. Why? You don’t want to share the food with me?” I’m now pouting.

She wills definitely not turning down my offer is she sees me pouting right?

Silent

 

Silent

 

Silent

 

Why is she not answering me?

Is my offer need for a very deep thought?

For god sake’s, I’m just asking her to share the sushi with me, not a kiss.

Sigh.

 

 

Kiss

Her pink lips.

OMG Tiff, stop staring at her lips.

Stop staring right now.

N.O.W

NOW!

OMG

Help me, I cannot stop staring at her lips.

Please somebody help me.

Kyaaaa

 

I wonder how’s Taeyeon lips feel like?

Is it as soft hers?

Which one is a better kisser?

 

 

TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG!

You’re insane aren’t you?

You should not compare who is a good kisser between your wife and your crush, that’s what people call CHEATING.

 

Cheating?

Wait, I didn’t kiss Taeyeon for real.

But you’re imagining she kiss you.

I’m not imagining, I’m just thinking.

 

Why am I acting like this?

I’m 26 years old and here I’m freaking out over a kiss like 17 years old girl.

 

“Ehem,” she clears and continue, “Alright, let us share the sushi.” With a smile plaster on her face.

That’s it?

She takes that long just to say that to me?

OMG.

I’m so frustrated right now.

Remind me again why I’m married to her?

Owh yeah, because the Kim Taeyeon that you love wanted to marry her love one named Jessica Jung who is in love with this girl who is now you are married to.

Damn, this is so complicated love story.

She’s now taking a bite of a sushi and then feeding me, I gladly take a bite of the same sushi.

The whole process makes me feel giddy inside.

 OMG.

This is so wrong, yet feel so right.

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for late and lame update.