World of both of us

Your my Angel

"Jjang~! It really feels good at the toooooop!" I'm at the roof top of our school. Luckily no one's here!
I am standing at the wall of the roof top and it was amazing to be here~
I'm not afraid to fall or to die, that will be my destination someday and it is now somewhere in the corner. "Yaaaaaay~" I'm waving like an idiot~ Haha.

I'm Hana Shun, 18 years old. I'm abut to die. Yeah, you read it right I'm going to die.
My mother passed away with this kind of sickness. Heart attack at my young age occur nowadays. My dad is a buisnessman, less care about me I guess.
He'll be home when I die I guess. Oh well, hope he is doing fine.

"Hana! Ms. Shun! Get off there! You might fall!" Oh-Oh. My teachers are here.
"I'm alright! ~ See? I can stand here with one foot! Whoa~!" Whoops That's close.
"M-Ms. Shun! Please! Get down there!" I said I'm alright. -_-

"Okay." Haaaaay.
My teacher's knew me as a bad girl. A rebel you may think. But they know less about my health.
P.E. Class! I was living my life like this. No one knows about my health.
By the way, speaking of P.E. Classes, It's P.E. time!  "Gotta go~!" I ran and change my clothes.

Soccer is our topic for this semester!

Unlike before, light sports are only available, but now! It's heavy sports! I really like soccer. As in SUPER!

"Hi Hana! You're in our team today!." It's Mizu. Captain of the Girls Soccer team. We're not really close. We barely knew each other.
"Okay." We are not really close. They said that she was very kind.

"We'll be starting! Please assemble!"Coach is here! yehey! "Okay guys, these sports is a kind of extreme sports, It is strictly forbids to those who have  heart problems and etc. If you have one, please sit down and watch. You'll be having written exams instead."
I don't like written exams. My graddes are failing you know. XD

"No one?"
"No one sir!" Wahaha. :P Am such a bad girl. XD
"Okay. Go to your respective teams and we'll start."

I stretch up and practice a little bit! Weeee~ I'm really excited! XD

And then we start!

Doing things that are forbidden are so much fun to do. :) Trust me! Or not :)
Who cares? If I'm gonna die? The thing is I'm happy for what I'm doing. Who cares? I'm gonna die.

GOAL! I did it! Weeeeeeeeeee~!
*tugudug* here it is again... Not now... I'm still ... I... I can't breathe...
Sometimes i wanted to pick my heart out of my chest...
"Hana! Hana!" I heard my name... and slowly fades away...

*********
Where am I.....


It seems that I'm very... very tired... "Where am I?"
"Are you Insane?! HANA!" Huh? Who is that?

"Doctor.. Shin! Why are you here?! Where am I?" I'm dead.
"I picked you up in the clinic of your school. Your coach said that you played soccer?! Are you out of your mind?! You want me to die with the reason of scolding you?!" Ah, now I remebered. "What did came up to your mind?! You know that you are forbidden to it! And didn't you tell your teachers about it?!" Ayaaaa, Doctor Shin really loves meeeee. He's like a brother to me. He is very handsome! Patients, urses other doctors are running after him.


"Why? Does it change anything? It's fun. And one more thing if they knew about this, it would be more likely a hospital than a school if they knew."
"I already tell them. I restrict you from anything that will make you tired. I'm making you better Hana..."
"Haay... Is there any result? Any changes?"
"You may rest here. Then afterwards, you can go home." As usual, there's no specific answer.

"Okay. I want apples. Because as the saying goes. An APPLE a day keeps the DOCTOR AWAY! "Haha.
"You--!"
"I'm sick :P"
"Aish, Fine! don't go anywhere."

I'll tell you something, I'm alone in this world. No one will cry for me. If there is only Doctor Shin will do it.  No one will ever care. Aside from Doc Shin.

Haaaay... I'm bored. I got out of my room and stroll around. I knew this place. Even the tiniest part of this place.

I knew few of them. Whe I was a child I played with someone. But later on the're gone. Some literally gone.

*******
-Flashback-

"Hyun, I'm sorry to tell you, but Hana has only limited time to live on..." I heard them talking, 12 years ago.
"Shin, Is there anything you can do?" Dad said.
"Sorry Hyun, at this state, she's too young to undergo to some kind of operation."
"Until when?..."
"Approximately, 20 years."
"Heart transplant?..."
"Possible. If she's on theright age and kung may heart donor."
-end-

How can I live without minding about death?
*bogsh*

"Awwww. >.<" He was on the floor.

"Hey... Are you okay? Im sorry." I'm thinking too deeply..
"You're strong :)" I Help him up..
"Not really. Hehe. Are you new?" It's like we're in a jail. XD
"Ha? A-Ah, Yea. I was diagnose with fever..." Wow, just a fever is a big deal. Well, at this weather fever is very big deal to others.
"Oh, I'm Hana Shun." .
"Ahh.. You can call Chen. But my real name is Kim Jongdae ." Chen? hmm..
"Okay. I'll leave first! Bye." I was walking but suddenly...

"Hana!" Toinks! It's Doc Shin! I'm dead. But it is forbidden to shout here at the hospital. HAHA.
"Ohhh! I'm not going anywhere! I'm just going to the... uhmm.. Comfort Room!" He got closer to me. Uh-oh.
"Your room is a private room. There is a Comfort Room there." He was catching his breath.
"Really? Hehe..."

I glance at Chen... He was smiling.... It's like I knew him before. I just don't know where. His name is something special.

Chen...