Exchanged

Man In Picture

 You placed your camera next to you and tied your shoelaces which came off. You were too busy tying your shoelace to notice a male walking straight to you. He was also holding a camera and was busy taking pictures of the surroundings. He stumbled onto you and fell down. His camera's strap broke and his camera fell next to yours. You didn't notice this and got up to look at him.

"Gwenchana, mister?" You asked him while helping him up. He nodded and patted his clothes. You remembered all his features in a short while. He had a beautiful glare in his eyes, a pretty sharp nose and lips which matched his overall features. He wore black all over, similar to you.

"Yeah I'm fine. You shouldn't just bend down in the middle of the road, it's dangerous," he advised you although he was the one who fell. You nodded and apologized.

"Joesonghabnida. I'll be more careful next time."

"Where's my camera?" He asked. You looked around and saw the two cameras on the ground. You simply took one and passed it to him because both of the cameras looked so familiar and you were very sure you picked up his camera. You passed it to him and he took it gratefully.

"Kamsahamnida. I'm going to get going now. Be careful next time, miss."  You nodded and bid him farewell as well. You picked up your camera and decided to take a few more pictures before going home.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

You have the habit of processing photos which you took everytime. You transferred all the pictures into the laptop and left them to print out. Then, you went off to shower. The pictures slowly processed themselves

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That evening when Kim Myung Soo was finally able to relax, he inserted the camera's memory card into the computer to look through the photos he had taken earlier. He made himself a cup of coffee as the pictures transferred to the computer. He took a sip and slid into his seat. When he looked at the screen, all the pictures had already finished transferring . He moved the mouse and clicked onto the latest picture which was a selca of himself.  He continued browsing through until he came upon pictures which he remembered he didn't take. He continued scrolling and stopped at a girl's picture with a fluffy golden retriever. He enlarged the pictures and recognized it as the girl he knocked into just now. He picked up the camera and observed it. Them, he remembered he dropped his camera earlier but there were no scratches on it. Finally, realization struck him. This camera must be hers!!! But it looked exactly like his. He grabbed his wallet, phone and the camera and ran out, hoping hard that she was still there.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

you picked up the pictures which had finished processing and slowly flipped each of it. At first, all the pictures were those which you had taken earlier but after 20 or 30 pictures, there was a selca of a guy in it too. The guy was wearing black just like the one who bumped into you earlier. You flipped through a few more pictures, hoping you were wrong but the rest were all selcas of the same guy. You looked at the camera and noticed all sorts of marks and scratches on it. You mentally face palmed yourself for not noticing this. In a flash, you grabbed the camera and your phone and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked everywhere, finding for the male who knocked into you earlier. Unfortunately, you couldn't find him and was already out of breath. You approached a bench and sat down. You looked into the camera and took a picture of the night sky. The sky filled with stars. You felt the bench creaked and a voice sighed. A voice similar to the one earlier. You looked at the one next to you and realized it was the same male.

"There you are!!" You exclaimed, startling him.

"Oh! I was finding for you too!! Our cameras got switched," he said immediately and handed the camera in his hand to me. I smiled and gave his camera back to him.

"Kamsahamnida. I guess I was careless. Joesonghabnida(  sorry if spelling changes each time but don't mind me)." I checked my camera. He did the same with his.

"Say.... Since we meet again, what's your name?" He asked me.

"Park ____. You?"

"Kim Myung Soo. Nice to meet you, ____."

"Same goes for you, Myung Soo-sshi. You like photography?" You asked him and he nodded. "Same. Can we.... Uh.... Exchange phone numbers?"

"Sure. Give me yours and I'll miss call you." You nodded and told him your number. He miss called you and you smiled, happy to have met a friend who had the same interest as you.

"I shall give you a call tomorrow if I'm free. Then, we can go out for a drink to know each other bettter?" You suggested and he agreed. "Great. I would be leaving now. See you, Myung Soo-sshi.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

The next day, Myung Soo couldn't help looking at his phone every second he could. He felt happy somehow and when his lecturer explained, the writings on the board seemed more like LOVE than whatever he was suppose to be learning.

"Myung Soo-sshi? Myung Soo-sshi?" The lecturer called him but his mind had already travelled else where and he was smiling absentmindedly. His classmates nudged him and he snapped out of his. He shook his head and tried to focus on his studies. After his class ended, he took his books to a silent place to read up what he left out due to his daydreaming. He looked around and realized everyone around him were couples. He took a look at his phone and smiled.

#################

That night, you called him to apologize for not contacting him earlier.

"Yobseoyo? Myung Soo-sshi?" You asked at once when the call was answered.

"Yeah, Myung Soo here. I was waiting for your call the whole day, ____-sshi."

"Joesonghabnida, Myung Soo-sshi. I was so busy today. I'll make it up to y-."

"____-sshi, can you be my girlfriend?"