Kissable Lips

Kissable Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard that plump lips are the most kissable.”

 

A/N - Something happened to me over the weekend. I was at the club with my new friends since I’ve recently transferred to a new workplace and this guy who is working in the same department as me suddenly sat down next to me. He was obviously drunk so I didn’t really care about what he was saying but this one sentence triggered my Kyuhyuk flooded mind. “You know shiv, you have very kissable lips.” (I may or may not have sprayed my drink a little and he may or may not have looked up and asked me why it was raining inside but that’s beside the point) Now why did this bring Kyuhyuk to mind? Because my lips are like Eunhyuks now I’m making that little incident into a Kyuhyuk fic!! hehehe.

 

 

Eunhyuk was sitting on the bench when his classmate plopped down next to him. He was sitting there having his strawberry milk while listening to music because his friends had ditched him to go on dates and since he was known to be single, he was left behind to have his lunch alone. He was sulky about it a little but it was okay. He didn’t mind. He was in his own little world when he felt someone’s presence next to him and he looked up to see Kyuhyun sit down on the same bench as him.

 

It surprised him. Kyuhyun wasn’t one of his friends in school. They hardly even talked though they were in the same class. Kyuhyun was an indoor type person, a math genius and a game addict while Eunhyuk was more outdoorsy, active in dancing and playing soccer. Kyuhyun           was handsome despite being a nerd and was popular in his own way. The two boys exuded different auras; Kyuhyun gave off the image of a scholar, neat uniform, student council president, school topper of every exam, neat uniform, not a crease to be found, hair done neatly. On the other hand, Eunhyuk gave off a different image with the swagger of a dancer and ultimate poise. He wore his uniform a tad more stylishly, his tie lose around his neck, only the front portion of his shirt tucked on while the rest poked out from underneath the blazer; his hair messy but hot at the same time and a pair of headphone always around his neck.

 

Eunhyuk l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter